Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) (2269 Views)

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others / 10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Having spent all this for my kitchen and she cooks rubbish, she don park out be that.....

1 Like

Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by tempem: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Buhahaha...

Na show off
U no dey cook
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by bumdish: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2014
She's done all these to her face, you have no reason not to place her on a N2Million maintenance monthly salary

2 ge 4

3 Likes

Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by Kanwulia: 2:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Only A PROFESSIONAL CHEF can utilize this kind of culinary atmosphere.
Not a local house-wife who is used to cooking with EAGLE KERO in the backyard! grin
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by Godmystrength: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
All these paparazzi are not even needed to make the food delicious. You can have all these and still end up cooking rubbish and vice versa. If you are a good cook, you are a good cook. with all these or without.

2 Likes

Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by lilmax(m): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2014
bumdish: She's done all these to her face, you have no reason not to place her on a N2Million maintenance monthly salary

2 ge 4

what is this one saying?
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by apolonius(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Is being a cook all she means to you?Put out an advert for a chef then. A wife does the cooking for love and never as a role.

If she assumes such a role,it is out of freedom and love,not because of some guy with a funny concept of her.

3 Likes

Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by armyofone(m): 2:20am On Jul 22, 2014
OP, the kitchen is too tight, dark and clustered. That's recipe for burnt food.
If that were to be my kitchen, I will bring the wall down and remodel it before you come back from work.

Spacious and bright kitchen any day.

1 Like

Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by tollu: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2014
armyofone: OP, the kitchen is too tight, dark and clustered. That's recipe for burnt food.
If that were to be my kitchen, I will bring the wall down and remodel it before you come back from work.
Spacious and bright kitchen any day.

Seriously.
Then I was wondering about the shelf which is right over the stove...
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Kanwulia: Only A PROFESSIONAL CHEF can utilize this kind of culinary atmosphere.
Not a local house-wife who is used to cooking with EAGLE KERO in the backyard! grin
lmao grin grin

You are so nigerian. Did you live in face me I slap you before? grin grin
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nna forget dat side! She no sabi be say she no sabi....if she cook potty for u(as my friend calls cooked rubbish) u eat in love....lobatan!
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by stanprexy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
apolonius: Is being a cook all she means to you?Put out an advert for a chef then. A wife does the cooking for love and never as a role.

If she assumes such a role,it is out of freedom and love,not because of some guy with a funny concept of her.

This doesn't make sense .
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by apolonius(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
stanprexy:

It won't make sense to a medieval caveman!

2 Likes

Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by apolonius(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
stanprexy:

It won't make sense to a medieval caveman.
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by adioolayi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
@op hope no be one village girl bread and buttered with firewood ways of cooking you wan marry enter that your acclaimed kitchen?.....if yes, owo ti jo na (you don pour garri inside river): cheesy cheesy angry grin
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by babylawyr(f): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cooker, pots, plates, microwave, electric kettle, deep fryer, spoons, spices& condiments, toaster etc. I don't understand, what's all the drama about.

ALL THESE are not reason to cook well. Or even cook at all. If she can't cook she can't cook.

*nothing fantastic about the kitchen IMHO* #bored.
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by CuteCynthia(f): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lovely kitchen!
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by OmoAlata1(f): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
if she cooks rubbish, why can't you teach her since you know what delicious food tastes like?
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
babylawyr: Cooker, pots, plates, microwave, electric kettle, deep fryer, spoons, spices& condiments, toaster etc. I don't understand, what's all the drama about.

ALL THESE are not reason to cook well. Or even cook at all. If she can't cook she can't cook.

*nothing fantastic about the kitchen IMHO* #bored.

I wonder. Help me tell him. The kitchen is tight sef.
Re: She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2014
That's what most don't realize.
Cooking is something done out of love not duty.

apolonius: Is being a cook all she means to you?Put out an advert for a chef then. A wife does the cooking for love and never as a role.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Ladies Above Thirty Take Note / Can He Genuinely Trust His Wife After She Confessed To Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.