Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud (31846 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) / U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In 1.4 Million Pounds Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2014
If na my IGBO broda..,,uh na go rant with impunity.
If he were to be IGBO...dey wud find it difficult nabbing him.
IGBOS like success.....its not our fault.
MOST successful MEN OF GOD in businesses from d bible, came from d EAST.....so we just have to maintain d trails.....
examples ah abraham....isaac.....JOB....LOT...
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by 500GP: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2014
sol2galay:

telling you that a drug dealer and a thief cant be grouped in same category bro.

WHY CAN'T THEY BE GROUP TOGETHER?

LAW OF EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS AGAINST DRUG TRAFFICKING AND STEALING.

BOTH INVOLVE ILLEGAL PROCEDURE
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by RebelLeader15(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
tdayof:
nice one @least as we r bad we still get our good
#Proudly Yoruba
As brilliant as the white man is, Yoruba and Igbo people still dey scam them....

Thank God we have a talent in scamming white people, at least we are proud of dat...

If the whites are the final Producer, the blacks are the final destroyers

#Proudly Yoruba.....I hail igbos too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Kalvan: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Omexonomy: Thanks my people for making us proud whether in good deeds or bad deeds thank you Yoruba people making us ashame since 1959

But...

Hibos have been commiting most of the crimes in Diaspora. Hueee. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by VantagePoint: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

*Uses catapult to shoot him down*
*dodges catapult and continues watching*
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by ooshinibos: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2014
collynzo2: See the oblong headed man and his wife. When will these people stop soiling Nigeria's name in the UK?

the name has spoiled already
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by sexzskil(f): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2014
My pvssy is itching me! I need a cl*t massage asap
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Erm... Excuse you, did you just say rare? grin

#This Nigga Got jokes. grin

Yeah, I just said rare, even you the famous madcow can't deny how your people run the illicit underworld business everywhere. 9 in every 10.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by ooshinibos: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Corruption is a genetical disorder embedded in 60 percntage of Nigerians , it is incurable but can be controlled .
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2014
grin
tit: Only 4 million pounds?
Is that up to the cost of one Bini mask?
This UK people poor gan gan!
Bros dat money big oo, nor let Arsene Wenger hear am ooo ...n Wenger's voice "dat cash 4 fit buy 10 players den na to find small tin join take buy Sanchez"
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by RebelLeader15(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Yoi can't separate Nigeria 4rm corruption,the same way you can't separate woman from gossip.

Another name for Nigeria is Corruption

Nigeria, amalgamated with Corruption and fraud since 1960

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
500GP:

WHY CAN'T THEY BE GROUP TOGETHER?

LAW OF EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS AGAINST DRUG TRAFFICKING AND STEALING.

BOTH INVOLVE ILLEGAL PROCEDURE

Bro, that guy was right, a drug dealer is far far more dangerous than a pen thief, do you know the consequences of drug abuse in a society? It can't be quantified in economic terms only, it propels all sorts of social ills. That is why drug dealers gets killed immediately in most asian countries.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
some of the criminals I know in Abuja always claims to be pastors, so when pastor Kayode greets you with praise the lord ur mind will tell you he's not a criminal.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by cyntiathis: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2014
The oduduwa's at it again? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by cyntiathis: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Chynx(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
biz2get:

Look at this foo l.... so Igbo sat down and watch abi?

Since when did "victorazy" become an Ibo name? Amongst hundreds of tribes in Nigeria that can respond to your post, you chose to pick on the Ibos;...you myopic south-wastern oaf!

You ooze cowardice and filth! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by onegig(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2014
anitank: Dear Money, because all the ethnic groups in Nigeria have said that it's only the IGBOS that love you so much, we agree! So please rise now and visit every Igbo person struggling around the globe in dollars($), pounds(£) and euros(€).......amen!!

*runs away!*
"Struggling?"

Even if illicit?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by MadCow1: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2014
collynzo2: See the oblong headed man and his wife. When will these people stop soiling Nigeria's name in the UK?

See them.. The woman don already use the money buy Gele and Aso-Oke. angry

These people can never Change.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Chynx:

Since when did "victorazy" become an Ibo name? Amongst hundreds of tribes in Nigeria that can respond to your post, you chose to pick on the Ibos;...you myopic south-wastern oaf!

You rick of cowardice and filth! undecided

"Rick of cowardice". Oh lord, your English teacher needs to be shot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

See them.. The woman don already use the money buy Gele and Aso-Oke. angry

These people can never Change.

Change to what? Wearing palm fronds like in your village?
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014

This are some of the reasons I have absolutely Zer0 trust in Pastors of any inclination, herbalists, ritualists prophets. all stealing in the name of the Lord and God is still there watching the drama smh! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by MadCow1: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

Change to what? Wearing palm fronds like in your village?

DafuQ!!?

You must be confusing me with them 'Gods Must be Crazy' Niggas.

I dont even come from a Village, I come from a Town surrounded by other Towns and Cities.

Only Yoruba land still has villages in Nigeria. Example: Soka. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

Shot, buried, exhumed after 7 days and shot again in the balls . this time grin grin Rickin rickaaaa grin
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by vineyardfarms: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
wahoo
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by MadCow1: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
vineyardfarms: kayode may you die in hell fire and the mercies of the lord be far from you until you refund all your lots pretending to be a PASTOR THIEF

Kayode is a Pastor. angry

He is just following in the footsteps of his Brothers Ole'Depo, Adeb'ole, Ashim'ole'wo and co.. grin
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Chynx(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
500GP: THIS IS BETTER THAN TO BE CAUGHT AS A HUMAN TRAFFICKER, DRUG BARON LIKE THE Igbos.

www.punchng.com/feature/jebose-boulevard/felix-okafor-nigerian-jailed-263-years-in-the-us-for-drugs/

Felix Okafor, Nigerian, jailed 263 years in the
US for drugs

I doff my hat for your level of stupidity...my ignorant cone-headed brother from the south-wastelands!

You can't even swallow your shameful ego and call a spade a spade. Little wonder why you are very much associated with slander, cowardice and filth. Flea! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by texazzpete(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014

He was paid £57,000 a year, and told colleagues of his work as a pastor in the Christ Apostolic Church, South London, peppering his conversations with ‘praise the Lord’.

Later some people will come here and start telling everyone "touch not my Anointed".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Chynx(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Kayode is a Pastor. angry

He is just following in the footsteps of his Brothers Ole'Depo, Adeb'ole, Ashim'ole'wo and co.. grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Omexonomy: Thanks my people for making us proud whether in good deeds or bad deeds thank you Yoruba people making us ashame since 1959
So its only Yoruba's that soils Nigeria name? You've not been reading the news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by collynzo2(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

Yeah, I just said rare, even you the famous madcow can't deny how your people run the illicit underworld business everywhere. 9 in every 10.
The only thing rare about this crime is that it made Nairaland front page, we know how threads like these are hidden in the crimes section while those of other tribes esp Igbos are quickly moved to front page.
Yorubas even broke a record by being the first Nigerian tribe to take kidnapping abroad but such a news worthy thread didn't make front page.
www.nairaland.com/1808162/sophiscated-nigerians-take-kidnapping-abroad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Trust me;you are too cute to indulge in tribal e-wars.. smiley ..act like a lady...thank you
Controversy: This people gat no shame @ all. After killing and looting our economy dry they want to extend their evil mechanism to other country
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Chynx(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

You mean our English teacher, Mr. Oluw'ole should be shot!? Haba na; na as him sabi reach him teach us o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) / Robbers Kill Hi-Ray, A Music Producer In Rivers, Cart Away His Equipment / Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.