Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (87337 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Listen to urself dear,if u'r a good musician and have a beautiful voice,u should be able to perform well irrespective of the genre of music.So pls,that's not an excuse joor.
performers have strengths and weaknessis. While its true that some performers will sing any genre of music well, eg Omawumni, it doesn't mean that that's what is required of every performer. Ok imagine our dear Asa singing 'park, baby o pullover'. And Daniella doesn't sound terrible singin naija songs sef, its just that she's at home wit RnB
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dygeasy: No. I disagree. The main reason why the academy takes them through all the genres of musics is for the contestants to know their forte so they can specialize once the get out of projectfame. No one can do all! You can only try to.
gbam!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by shawylux(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wow I enjoyed today's show with Emeka's mum being prayerful and fun to be with.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by chibyksveejay(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Today ehhh.... Emekus mama sabi shoki o grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Emeka's mum remind me of my mum. But that guy smart o, imagine how he manage to tell the whole world that his mum sells crayfish and that's he has gotten admission but no money to pay for acceptance fees. To top it all he stil manage to tell us that he lives in face me and face you house. Emeka is a strategist.

Daniella messed up, she has the ingredients to play the pity card but she deh form big girl.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dygeasy: No. I disagree. The main reason why the academy takes them through all the genres of musics is for the contestants to know their forte so they can specialize once the get out of projectfame. No one can do all! You can only try to.
Alright then,no issues...I disgaree to agree.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
punintended: gbam!
Where are you "gbaming" to??Lol.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by thandii1: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
luvmijeje: Emeka's mum remind me of my mum. But that guy smart o, imagine how he manage to tell the whole world that his mum sells crayfish and that's he has gotten admission but no money to pay for acceptance fees. To top it all he stil manage to tell us that he lives in face me and face you house. Emeka is a strategist.

Daniella messed up, she has the ingredients to play the pity card but she deh form big girl.

Pls shed more light o. Are all these claims by emeka false? I didn't watch it, but I'm interested in the gist abeg, lol.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmm,so what will u say about flourish,ugo or even Daniella dt goes off sometimes or go flat at other times...just asking o.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
thandii1:

Pls shed more light o. Are all these claims by emeka false? I didn't watch it, but I'm interested in the gist abeg, lol.
Me too oh.soundcity didn't show it o,wonder the station u guys watched it.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by shawylux(f): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Me too oh.soundcity didn't show it o,wonder the station u guys watched it.
Soundcity did. Watched mine on soundcity
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
thandii1:

Personally, I don't think he's lying but the timing and delivery of those information was skillful.

While Daniella was feeling so uncomfortable when her dad was listing those that contributed 5k,10k and so on. I was just imagining if Emeka was in Daniella's shoe.

By the way I watched it on youtube.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Yemmanuel: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
PHCN, mak una bring lite nah, its almost 10pm oooo nd I need to watch hw it went in d academy today on GET TV lyk seriously. Petrol don turn to Gold 4 here abeg.....
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
if you did not watch today's show, then you missed a lot! go to youtube and watch it! I just watched mine there!
IT'S so interesting and sweet! I was so filled with joy! there is nothing like family!
Emekus mother's part was just the climax of everything! the joy of motherhood!
someone please pass me a tissue, I feel so emotional now cry cry
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ntyce(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Listen to urself dear,if u'r a good musician and have a beautiful voice,u should be able to perform well irrespective of the genre of music.So pls,that's not an excuse joor.

Will Celine Dion do well on a reggae track?
Not a Daniella fan though
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by damilola231(f): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Today's show was so funny, I laughed my ass off wen emeka's mum said "emeka, na u bring me come television" and she started dancing. I pitied emeka tho. I noticed daniella wasn't feeling comfortable, won't be comfortable in that situation too. Debby cldn't contain her joy wen she saw her uncle or maybe dad nd christian was so happy too. Dunno why some pple on fbuk found fault in his bro. For those that missed it, u can watch d same academy day show tommorow on Vox tv channel 191 by 12:15pm
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ntyce(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Emeka wasn't really complaining about his school fees. he told his mum that he may not likely go back to Abia State Univ. - he just got admitted and yet to pay both admission and tuition fee.
He said PF platform as exposed him and will reconsider going back to the school. Seems he is choosing career over education.
I will prefer him enrolling in a school in Lagos. Chidinma was in a similar situation, she ditched her admission at LASU for a diploma course at NIJ.

Dear Daniella, was uncomfortable listening to her dad talk about the 60k he used to vote. She was even telling her dad that his time was up.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ntyce(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
damilola231: Today's show was so funny, I laughed my ass off wen emeka's mum said "emeka, na u bring me come television" and she started dancing. I pitied emeka tho. I noticed daniella wasn't feeling comfortable, won't be comfortable in that situation too. Debby cldn't contain her joy wen she saw her uncle or maybe dad nd christian was so happy too. Dunno why some pple on fbuk found fault in his bro. For those that missed it, u can watch d same academy day show tommorow on Vox tv channel 191 by 12:15pm

It was Debbie's uncle- Rukky's dad.
I think the guy was Christian's friend, the comment was about his winter jacket.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2014
ntyce:

Will Celine Dion do well on a reggae track?
Not a Daniella fan though
If given the oppurtunity she would,though it might not come out as that of Lucky dube or Buji banton.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2014
shawylux:
Soundcity did. Watched mine on soundcity
Seriously??They show it by 8...it was friday party mix that was on at that time o,what time did u watch it?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2014
luvmijeje: Emeka's mum remind me of my mum. But that guy smart o, imagine how he manage to tell the whole world that his mum sells crayfish and that's he has gotten admission but no money to pay for acceptance fees. To top it all he stil manage to tell us that he lives in face me and face you house. Emeka is a strategist.

U for real? What did Daniella do pls?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 1:34am On Sep 20, 2014
luvmijeje:

Personally, I don't think he's lying but the timing and delivery of those information was skillful.

While Daniella was feeling so uncomfortable when her dad was listing those that contributed 5k,10k and so on. I was just imagining if Emeka was in Daniella's shoe.

By the way I watched it on youtube.

My dear pls gimme d gist oooo. I'm in ntsc camp, don't have access to sound city and all. Please what did Daniella's father say and what went down Abeg? Plus is emeka's mum really into crayfish business?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2014
ntyce: Emeka wasn't really complaining about his school fees. he told his mum that he may not likely go back to Abia State Univ. - he just got admitted and yet to pay both admission and tuition fee.
He said PF platform as exposed him and will reconsider going back to the school. Seems he is choosing career over education.
I will prefer him enrolling in a school in Lagos. Chidinma was in a similar situation, she ditched her admission at LASU for a diploma course at NIJ.

Dear Daniella, was uncomfortable listening to her dad talk about the 60k he used to vote. She was even telling her dad that his
time was up.

Please what exactly happened? Why was Daniella not comfortable with her dad talking about the money he used to vote?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by delovivada: 2:24am On Sep 20, 2014

I actually just watched the video on YouTube, daniella just like most people wasn't comfortable with her dad talking about how he called different peeps to donate 5k,10k n all so they could get credit to vote. I also noticed she told her dad they had rang d bell whereas I didn't hear any bell ring but let's not judge her cos most people wouldn't want others to know their family's financial capacity n all talk less of on national tv screen. Its true one should be real and not form what they aren't or claim big babe when they aren't but my dear everyone can't be desame. I hope she wins sha.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:10am On Sep 20, 2014
punintended: performers have strengths and weaknessis. While its true that some performers will sing any genre of music well, eg Omawumni, it doesn't mean that that's what is required of every performer. Ok imagine our dear Asa singing 'park, baby o pullover'. And Daniella doesn't sound terrible singin naija songs sef, its just that she's at home wit RnB

Daniella's problem is she cant dance and use the stage well. Also she doesn't try to connect with d audience or let d audience in, in her performance. She's d type of person that likes to stand in 1 place frm start to finish.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:31am On Sep 20, 2014
I dnt know why pple r just saying Emeka planned it and was being strategic bla bla. D guy hasn't seen his mom in months and they had only 5/10 mins to talk. He was telling her that cos of his music career he may not be able to accept his admission at Abia state anymore cos its nit an entertainment place meanwhile he won't wanna give up his education & waste this platform so he's thinking of schooling in lagos so he can reap d benefits of Project fame. Yes he was asking his mom bout her wares & business; crayfish, fish bla bla. That's their major source of income. He has said it on d show b4 that his mother roasts yam so nothing new plz allow my guy. I jst love his mom I nearly cried their session was so touching.

Geoffrey's mom is so cute hehehe. Her laugh is contagious they were they were laughing was nice.

Christian's brother is funny sha. Wearing winter jacket to d show even wore d hood sef in Nigeria. I no understand. For him mind now, him don kak up. I still love u Christian.

Rukky's dad (Debbie's uncle) is soooo cool. Wish my dad was cool like that. Very nice & friendly man. He's a music director himself. I like d way he spoke to them.

Eyaa Daniella it is well my dear. Everyone isn't comfortable discussing family finances esp on National TV so I totally understand. She didn't chase her dad away.

Overall it was a very wonderful episode. Those of U who missed it shld go to YouTube. That's how I follow d show.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2014
delovivada:

I actually just watched the video on YouTube, daniella just like most people wasn't comfortable with her dad talking about how he called different peeps to donate 5k,10k n all so they could get credit to vote. I also noticed she told her dad they had rang d bell whereas I didn't hear any bell ring but let's not judge her cos most people wouldn't want others to know their family's financial capacity n all talk less of on national tv screen. Its true one should be real and not form what they aren't or claim big babe when they aren't but my dear everyone can't be desame. I hope she wins sha.

I can see a little bit of me in Geoffery and Daniella. Do you guys heard Geoffrey comment when her mum said 'people that know and don't know you were just asking of you. He said 'where were they all this time.' people may see it as pride but I don't.

In Daniella's case, where it comes to vocal delivery, almost everybody left in the house are better than her, when it comes to perforfance, they are better than her. What about humility, she can't beat Emeka and Christian in that game. Pf is once in a lifetime for her, so I'm expeting her to blend. I'm expecting her to do everything possible to win the voter's heart. At the end of it all, it's still a game.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by shawylux(f): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2014
AriDsexy:
Seriously??They show it by 8...it was friday party mix that was on at that time o,what time did u watch it?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2014
luvmijeje:

I can see a little bit of me in Geoffery and Daniella. Do you guys heard Geoffrey comment when her mum said 'people that know and don't know you were just asking of you. He said 'where were they all this time.' people may see it as pride but I don't.

In Daniella's case, where it comes to vocal delivery, almost everybody left in the house are better than her, when it comes to perforfance, they are better than her. What about humility, she can't beat Emeka and Christian in that game. Pf is once in a lifetime for her, so I'm expeting her to blend. I'm expecting her to do everything possible to win the voter's heart. At the end of it all, it's still a game.
I disagree o, performance and stage craft, yes, almost everyone in the house is better than her but vocal delivery alone? Nah...she's top 3

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Emeka's Mom eh cheesy. You people should not jealous my last born oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by thandii1: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Don't I just love everyone's comments on this episode. I definitely need to see it myself. I'll check it out on you-tube. Thanks lumijeje.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by damilola231(f): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2014
ntyce:

It was Debbie's uncle- Rukky's dad.
I think the guy was Christian's friend, the comment was about his winter jacket.
Debby seemed to be more excited than Rukky, dat was why I tot it's debbie's dad nd I din't watch d part dey talked in the inner room
Naija pple must talk sha. Wonder why dey cldn't overlook the jacket. The guy kind of looks like christian tho, so felt he's his bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (48) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.