Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,435 members, 7,958,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (87382 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm I loved uncle ben's class ystdy....he spoke sense into their brain esp oge,ruky and flourish I hope they adjust soon...my luv for clement he's a talented singer wink
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2014
I missed yesterday's show!
Please which type of songs have they been given?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2014
^ ^

Taiwo- Can we talk by Tevin Campbell

Ugo- This Love by Maroon 5

Shola- Twisted by Keith Sweat

Rukky- Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus

Oge- I wanna know what Love is by Mariah Carey

Geoffrey- All of me by John Legend

Flourish- I Love you by Celine Dion

Emeka- So High by John Legend

Debbie- Fast car by Tracy Chapman

Daniella- All the Man that I need by Whitney Houston

Clement- When I'm back on my feet by Michael Bolton

Christian- My My My by Johnny Gill

Laami- Rapture by Anita Baker

Group songs: Happy by Pharell Williams and Lagbaja Unplugged

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by landuseact: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Geoffrey will slay john legend's all of me...can't wait mehn!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
ModusOperandi thanks!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
landuseact: Geoffrey will slay john legend's all of me...can't wait mehn!
You stole this from my mind grin grin this is what I was about to write when I saw his this week song!
I'm 100% sure of him killing that song! His voice suits perfectly for it!

I hope Ruky does not spoil wrecking ball
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ProfGday(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Watching som ppu spiting rubbish on dz thread abt stage performance of some of prjctfame's inmates.Singing is not an easy task. Not 2 talk of performing in front of large crowd.
So learn to appreciates all those guys,or grab d next Project Fame form whn its out.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
ProfGday: Watching som ppu spiting rubbish on dz thread abt stage performance of some of prjctfame's inmates.Singing is not an easy task. Not 2 talk of performing in front of large crowd.
So learn to appreciates all those guys,or grab d next Project Fame form whn its out.

Hian! So we should not criticise them again because its not easy to perform in front of a crowd?
Okay please let us all clap for flourish for going off key during her sunday performance
!

Oga abeg you have no case here!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Neduzze5(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Please where can I download these shows via internet?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Tori46(f): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2014
homesteady:
You stole this from my mind grin grin this is what I was about to write when I saw his this week song!
I'm 100% sure of him killing that song! His voice suits perfectly for it!

I hope Ruky does not spoil wrecking ball
Same here.. I also can't wait to watch it
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Neduzze5: Please where can I download these shows via internet?
Youtube
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Some of them will ride on their song's popularity. Mtchwwww. Team RuKky
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2014
sisiafrika: Some of them will ride on their song's popularity. Mtchwwww. Team RuKky
Actually Rukky's song is the most popular gringrin
I hope she doesn't spoil it like how she spoilt holla at your boy and pull over!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by chibyksveejay(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014
homesteady:
I hope she doesn't spoil it like how she spoilt holla at your boy and pull over!
#SMH rukky spoilt holla at ur boy ??shocked . u must b crazy! grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
chibyksveejay: #SMH rukky spoilt holla at ur boy ??shocked . u must b crazy! grin
I've heard many people perform that song in different competitions, and Rukky's own was the worst!
She just made the song boring and she then wore one high heeled shoe like that!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by sisiafrika(f): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2014
homesteady:
guess u just hate her. Tha Bleep did she spoil holl@ ur boi nd pullovar? Dude!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by landuseact: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
U pple should take it easy na, its true some people would ride on some song's popularity but the truth is they won't be that fortunate every week. For example the 1st time I heard geoffrey sing one heaven song like that, I no sabi d song bt I loved the way he sang it. Sometimes the way people perform a song would make you look for the original to download.

I don't know if rukky is d girl dt sang adele's skyfall cos if she is I sure hope her voice has improved since then.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by landuseact: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Emeka got so high by john legend...hmmm, I remember season 2 I think, when mike performed this song. That was the day I knew mike would win. Emeka has big shoes to fill
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
sisiafrika: guess u just hate her. Tha Bleep did she spoil holl@ ur boi nd pullovar? Dude!
What will I gain from hating her?
She spoilt the songs, simple and short! Give that holla at your boy and pull over to some other contestants, and they will pull the roof down with it!

I said I've watched other singing competitions where they sang holla at your boy, and Rukky's version was the worst! it was soo dull!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by dave09: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
p.fame is already getting hotter...anyways geofery got gud songs..nd also emekus...nd also ruky is gona kill wrecking ball cos its totally her type of voice.......pls wen dey gona do asa's collection.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
sisiafrika: Some of them will ride on their song's popularity. Mtchwwww. Team RuKky
you're very correct. Some songs put pple in disadvantaged position
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
landuseact: U pple should take it easy na, its true some people would ride on some song's popularity but the truth is they won't be that fortunate every week. For example the 1st time I heard geoffrey sing one heaven song like that, I no sabi d song bt I loved the way he sang it. Sometimes the way people perform a song would make you look for the original to download.

I don't know if rukky is d girl dt sang adele's skyfall cos if she is I sure hope her voice has improved since then.
I disagree especially now that the biased fans are the ones that would determine the fate of the winner. the way Nigerians reason at times baffles me. In a debate, they really dont look at points but rather at the individual. Even in politics, we prefer a Christian Jonathan to another person that will perform well

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
They're going international this week and I can't wait. This is the true test as some people's weak point will be exposed.
Taiwo-Diction
Shola-Diction
Emeka I love him too but- Diction
Florish-Hmm smh..

That wildcard babe sounds so go good. She has d potential to kick Oge & Florish out of d competition. I need a girl to win this season and if she's the one, Lezz go dere!!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
In yesterday show, I saw debbie teaching Shola his song again! I then remembered how he voted lassbery over her

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
homesteady:
she didn't spoil holla at your boy
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just heard the song Debbie is supposed to sing on Sunday. Uncle Ben there is God o grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
ModusOperandi: Just heard the song Debbie is supposed to sing on Sunday. Uncle Ben there is God o grin grin grin
that girl is over hyped

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
ahh uncle ben!!!
what he did was really bad, he just put Clement in some people's bad list!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by landuseact: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
What did uncle ben do o?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Girls and their emotional selves!
Clement song will really touch people!
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by NoQualms1(f): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ben just put Clement in a tight position. Those guys may not like him again. I'm beginning to dislike Flourish, why is she always crying?

Ruky's best performance so far was 'Chandelier'. She's not been trying afterwards biko.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
landuseact: What did uncle ben do o?
Clement was crying before he came, so when uncle ben came and saw his 'teary' face, he asked him what happened, Clement said that he thinks the judges are judging him out of pity.

U.Ben got angry, told everybody to leave the room, and told clement to tell him those who encouraged him to stand up during his last performance!
He called Geoffrey, ugo, oge and Christian, uncle ben called them in and started harrasing them!
he called everybody in and continued the shouting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply)

Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.