Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? (1847 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Obasanjo’s Letter Unbecoming, Self-serving And Highly Provocative – Jonathan / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Seemyfather(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Which is the best serving and active Governor in Nigeria as at today? Left to me, I will rather go for Chief James Onanefe Ibori of Delta State. Ha! Sorry, did I say Chief James Onanefe Ibori of of Delta State? I mean I will rather go for Chief Martin Elechi of Eboyin State. Followed by Governor Idris Wada of Kogi State. I stand to be corrected. Now over to you all.

Blessed Monday to you all.

Cheers.
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Babatunde Raji Fashola- Gov of Lagos state.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2014
I think iWill go with Lagos State Governor

2.My State Governor, Akwa Ibom but he has one common problem, He doesn't treat the State Civil Servants well

3.I give it to Gov of Edo State

4.Gov of Cross River

5.Gov of CRS
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by talktimi(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Tanko al Makura

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Sall(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
I will go for fashola of Lagos so far.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by brownlord: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2014
DonaldGenes: I think iWill go with Lagos State Governor

2.My State Governor, Akwa Ibom but he has one common problem, He doesn't treat the State Civil Servants well

4.Gov of Cross River

5.Gov of CRS

That dumbo should not be on the list, except you mean the least performing governor.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2014
brownlord:

That dumbo should not be on the list, except you mean the least performing governor.
What is your reason
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by brownlord: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:
What is your reason

Name one of his achievement in this second term, we can start from there

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
brownlord:

Name one of his achievement in this second term, we can start from there

I am not from Edo but from what his people said in some comments, I kinda believed the Man is doing something...I am sure of that
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by brownlord: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I am not from Edo but from what his people said in some comments, I kinda believed the Man is doing something...I am sure of that

Well, i supported and was a great fan during his election, but i've come to realize all the works and project are political, most of the works he started have since been abandoned after his election.

AAU admin block he was working on stopped after he won.
Central hospital.
Most of the roads have all been abandoned.
I don't think he has employed since he came in, apart from those traffic guys and those employed sweeping roads, i heard of the ICT but was given to party faithfuls.

Personally i like Adams, but disappointed, since his second tenure and also, the way he keep romancing and encouraging cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2014
@ op. you no do well.
why mocking those gov'nors now?
your opinion is the opposite of your topic.
the least perfoming ones are the one you mention.
the only tarred road in ebonyi state is the road leading to gov't house abakiliki.
and as for wada! lokoja looks like a war torn area. so if you mean the least developed states in Nigeria, i will attest to that.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Switpal(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
W. Obianno of Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2014
I go for akpabio, he's the best. Maybe fashola and obiano will follow.
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by mainheart(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
1 Akpabio 2 Fashola
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Seemyfather(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
WIZGUY69: @ op. you no do well.
why mocking those gov'nors now?
your opinion is the opposite of your topic.
the least perfoming ones are the one you mention.
the only tarred road in ebonyi state is the road leading to gov't house abakiliki.
and as for wada! lokoja looks like a war torn area. so if you mean the least developed states in Nigeria, i will attest to that.
God bless you.

Hahaha. Funny you. Abeg not what you think nor taught oooooo.
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by activatenigeria: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
DonaldGenes: I think iWill go with Lagos State Governor

4.Gov of Cross River

5.Gov of CRS
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
brownlord:

Well, i supported and was a great fan during his election, but i've come to realize all the works and project are political, most of the works he started have since been abandoned after his election.

AAU admin block he was working on stopped after he won.
Central hospital.
Most of the roads have all been abandoned.
I don't think he has employed since he came in, apart from those traffic guys and those employed sweeping roads, i heard of the ICT but was given to party faithfuls.

Personally i like Adams, but disappointed, since his second tenure and also, the way he keep romancing and encouraging cultism.

Ah! ,If what you said is germanely true, then I'll be so disappointed in Adam Oshiomole...
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by brownlord: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Ah! ,If what you said is germanely true, then I'll be so disappointed in Adam Oshiomole...

Well, you do your findings and come report here, sometimes I really feel sorry for our youth, in this PDP / APC e war, the real people benefiting from it are the politicians, they are all same but we the youths only come on here to rant and kill each other.
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by utenwuson: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Vewi funny!!! Cnt believe u mockin wada ds much! He s d worst in d history of Africa followed by suswam of Benue state........ Wada is d chief Imam of d central mosque in d Govt house in Kogi state.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by JohnFrankling(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
None of them, they are all thieves
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Seemyfather(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
JohnFrankling: None of them, they are all thieves

Haba! at least there must be one naw. "Abi ki lo feel?"
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Safari29: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
mine is
1 fashola
2 apabio
3 amosun
the rest is history. though I think all of them are performing except the federal government

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by lacasa: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
1. Fashola
2. Kwankwaso
3. Aregbesola
4. Sule Lamido
5. Kashim Shettima

No South South governor is on my top 5 list for the simple reason that, the work and concrete deveelopments of their states must correlate with the hefty allocations they get from various ends.

But sadly, it is not anything close to 'balanced'.

I.E Akwa-Ibom in mind

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by kheedir(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
1. Fashola
2. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
3. Oshiomole
4. Akpabio
5. Rauf
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Seemyfather(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29: mine is
1 fashola
2 apabio
3 amosun
the rest is history. though I think all of them are performing except the federal government

Haba! Why all but for the federal government as stated/mentioned by you. Are there not Federal government capital projects being executed in your area or state ni? I beg ooooooooo.
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Seemyfather(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29: mine is
1 fashola
2 apabio
3 amosun

Haba! Why all but for the federal government as stated/mentioned by you. Are there not Federal government capital projects being executed in your area or state ni? I beg ooooooooo.
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
None. Black cannot govern.
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Safari29: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Seemyfather:

i will take all the governors first before the federal government just like taking local government before the state government
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by Smartsyn(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op, you should be stoned to death for writing Idris Wada and Best Governor in the same sentence. Kogi State is in the stone-age, so the stones won't be a problem..

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by chacoonder(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State. He has so far been performing wonders in the state.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by JohnFrankling(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Seemyfather:

Haba! at least there must be one naw. "Abi ki lo feel?"
. For me none of them is trying, they are all thieves
Re: Which Is The Best Serving And Active Governor In Nigeria As At Today? by wasak(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
I've been to kano, kaduna,kogi, Niger, Ilorin, osun, lagos ,ibadan and ogun states in recent times. Seriously I'll pick governor Rabiu kwankwaso of Kano state as the best so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get An Express International Passport On Monday / When Will Buhari Take Responsibility??????? By Ifihearam / Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.