Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Great Places To Meet Your Spouse!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Places To Meet Your Spouse!!! (696 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Places To Meet Your Spouse!!! by patorunkle: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
So it was about 12:30PM down here in the office, just as we were about to go for lunch. As usual, married people never shut up about their lives, children or whatever it is that happened to them on their way home or something. Of course i'm single and I crave what they have, thats why i'm hating on them. Anyways, Femi brought up an interesting topic today; It was about where they met their spouse(s). Unusually it was a really interesting conversation which sparked alot of contribution and interest.

The most popular places are:

The Library
On Campus
At work
In Traffic

So Married people get in here. Where did you meet your spouse? grin
Single people where did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend? cool
Re: Great Places To Meet Your Spouse!!! by purplesummer(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
During NYSC smiley
Re: Great Places To Meet Your Spouse!!! by stinggy(m): 4:42am On Jul 22, 2014
purplesummer: During NYSC smiley
I doubt, nysc is just a year of adventure grin
Re: Great Places To Meet Your Spouse!!! by Spicylate(f): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
I met my adorable boyfriend on campus ooo and we are still together. so proud. kissI met my adorable boyfriend on campus ooo and we are still together. so proud.
Re: Great Places To Meet Your Spouse!!! by lurex2rhyme(m): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2014
any way apart 4rm brothel or nite club shey afta i go d c her iQ. campus. church nysc n bank is nt a bad place though.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't We Be Just Friends? / What Can You Do For The Sake Of Love? / 9 Ways Your Marriage Will Change You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.