Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? (22473 Views)

What Names Do You Refer To Natives Of Other Tribes With In Your Dialect? / How Is A Balloon Called In Your Dialect? / Learn How To Speak Hausa Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? by GoodBoi1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Books and corresponding audio materials of your choice langauge can be found here. Download free http://www.iu.edu/~celtie/catalog1.html
Re: Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? by londoner: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
^^^^Thank you.
Re: Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? by GoodBoi1(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2015
londoner:
^^^^Thank you.
You're welcome. In case you need the FSI book
https://archive.org/details/Fsi-IgboBasicCourse-StudentText
Re: Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? by dabosuker(m): 2:43am On Jan 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

shocked shocked And you cannot speak, make my Grand ma no catch you and you are a guy..hmmm your children na Queens English only oh grin grin

why are you that surprised...is he the first or will he be the last....you are among the lucky ones, don't act surprised, our culture is dying
Re: Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? by Nazifah: 11:13am On May 27, 2020
Yes, and I will really like to learn it..
Which is hausa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" / Why Do We Pay Bride Price In Nigeria? / Oba Jimoh Oyewumi Ajagungbade: Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies At 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.