Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples (26039 Views)

Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. Enjoy your wife.

I am sorry. embarassed
Thank you. No quarrels ok

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by iamkay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kentnickole:
Please stop na.... Seriously
who be this wey dey beg naaw, na you dey lay that chick?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by philtex(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
IamKay Lemme see Ur Pictures... 3-at least lemme see how Handsome A Monkey Could Be. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamkay: who be this wey dey beg naaw, na you dey lay that chick?
Watch ur foul languages...
No comment...

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by iamkay(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kentnickole:
Watch ur foul languages...
No comment...
no qwalms #Isign out
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by aylipple: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dunno if this is cute but I sure got dimples wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Missmossy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
FrancisTony: The second poster above miss her period.

How can a girl judge another girls beauty except if she's a lesbian.

Not everybody is like you that heavily edit your picture with lotta makeup. undecided
Hian! You harsh ooo.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Hian! You harsh ooo.

She got no dimples and she started beefing girls picture. sad
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Missmossy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

She got no dimples and she started beefing girls picture. sad
Don't mind her jare.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by tranxo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie: seriously?? Coming from a 'girl' ? Or you rather? Not surprised. Lemme believe it's meant to be sarcastic.
e
I know where ''she'' is going with that.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by jerrykho(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Check out

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamkay: lols, e don pain am say she no get dimps, its for sale sha, holla @ yur boy if u want one, #Davido own dey too.

duh tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamkay: lols, e don pain am say she no get dimps, its for sale sha, holla @ yur boy if u want one, #Davido own dey too.

lol duh tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by softandsweet(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
.)

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by blesszzy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
softandsweet: My Dimply Dimples
its a big wow!!!
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Xsenga(f): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Barayeks: smiley I have.....

see profile pic
kiss
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Xsenga(f): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella: yh u know curiosity led me to view the dp of the poster above u.....
nd oh my i was really disappointed felt like vomiting.......... smiley
I SMELL WAR. grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: I SMELL WAR. grin
War? How? kiss
Xsenga: I SMELL WAR. grin
War? How?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
tranxo: e
I know where ''she'' is going with that.
I really don't care where she is going....but I know true beauty is your ability to see beauty in every other human out there. I have encountered her once on a thread, and it was centered on beauty too, and I got wondering if she is surprised she grew up to be "lookable" (don't wanna use the word beautiful), bc that's the only time a girl/lady/woman would keep hammering on her self acclaimed beauty.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Xsenga(f): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kentnickole:
War? How? kiss
War? How?
READ WHAT SHE WROTE.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jst observing..... Omo see fyn faces here wit gud dimples...8-)
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella: shocked shocked shocked WTF......neva knew nairaland has ugly girls like this...........

so so discouraging
I need to whoop your azz
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Now,dis is d definition of dimples

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by crackhouse(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
fine gal no pimples
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by crackhouse(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
fine gal no pimples. Abeg na only you waka come?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by nikkypearl(f): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
dechandel:
Tnx cheesy
wowww!u are so beautiful
Will u marry my twin bro?grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by nikkypearl(f): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella: shocked shocked shocked WTF......neva knew nairaland has ugly girls like this...........

so so discouraging
I don't even knw wat to say to u?callin does girls ugly
Pls are u beautiful huh?even if u are?who are u to call d odr ugly?
Wait o,are u nt d 1 with dat flat chest cheesy
Classless mofos rantin and spewin rabish up and down!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by tranxo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I really don't care where she is going....but I know true beauty is your ability to see beauty in every other human out there. I have encountered her once on a thread, and it was centered on beauty too, and I got wondering if she is surprised she grew up to be "lookable" (don't wanna use the word beautiful), bc that's the only time a girl/lady/woman would keep hammering on her self acclaimed beauty.
Lol. You got me cracking with the ''lookable". I see 'her' type as pedestrian.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by delishpot: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
adanny01: Me and my lil kid rocking our dimples

I always wanted my kids to have rings in their necks like your kid has. Awwwww, so cute. Can I have him? wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
nikkypearl:
I don't even knw wat to say to u?callin does girls ugly
Pls are u beautiful huh?even if u are?who are u to call d odr ugly?
Wait o,are u nt d 1 with dat flat chest cheesy
Classless mofos rantin and spewin rabish up and down!

gringringringringrin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by delishpot: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Adorayble: Wht abt cute clept jaw?

My Baby boy has ... Hehehehehe

Boy ke? Why that hair style na? As in why not weave it or leave it afro till you can weave it for him?
Na fine boy o. I fit borrow am?
He is cutee.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by dechandel(f): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
nikkypearl: wowww!u are so beautiful
Will u marry my twin bro?grin
Awww.. And u're so pretty
Ur bro must be so handsome na
Is he? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Please What Does "Yinmu Yinmu" Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.