Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples (26062 Views)

Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm,all those nairalanders calling pple "ugly",U dnt av any right to say dt... If U look @ it sef their profile pictures r full of crappy pics... Dem be like over-edited caricatures... Nonsense...

Y'all dt posted Ur pics r all beautiful or handsome in ur own ways...

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by nikkypearl(f): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Check her reply to Mayapop and tell me if she was joking.

1) The girl she is even insulting didn't bleach unlike her. grin

2) She didn't apply makeup unlike her.

3) She didn't edit her picture unlike her.

4) She type intelligently unlike her. cheesy

5) Finally, she ain't flat chested like her. gringrin
I tire o!she is just annoying
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by nikkypearl(f): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2014
dechandel:
Awww.. And u're so pretty
Ur bro must be so handsome na
Is he? grin
Tnks Darl..yes he is wink
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Romanciella: shocked shocked shocked WTF......neva knew nairaland has ugly girls like this...........

so so discouraging

WTF! shocked shocked just checkd ur picture. U r xo ugly.

More lyk a cartoon character with edited picture. Jeez sad

so so discouraging

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Abi? Pot calling kettle black... Over-edited caricature!
Alleluia:

so so discouraging

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Danhumprey: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony: The flat chested whoore with heavily edited ugly picture is still commenting.

Aww! gringrin

It must be painful to be flat chested. gringrin Can't be differentiated from a man fa. gringrin
Do you mean Romanciella?

If yes,is she really flat-chested?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by nikkypearl(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Alleluia:

so so discouraging
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Do you mean Romanciella?

If yes,is she really flat-chested?

Flat chested bawo. grin

Front and back sef. grin

Low self esteemed girl that joined Nairaland to know how beautiful and ugly a girl can be. Smh. sad

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by lirusehn(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Romanciella: well u smelt wrong.........dnt have the tym nd energy for sum e -fight with sum ugly looking (boy).....eew
grin grin cheesy

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Danhumprey: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Flat chested bawo. grin

Front and back sef. grin

Low self esteemed girl that joined Nairaland to know how beautiful and ugly a girl can be. Smh. sad
Chai!grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Controversies undecided
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Alleluia:

so so discouraging
angry[quote author=Alleluia]
Mmmm angry
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
lirusehn: grin grin cheesy

grin

grin
MR - LIKEAHOLIC?? shocked
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Guys stop poking Romanciella please! Am sorry if she's wronged anybody. Please lets us continue wt the title of this thread. Thanks for understanding. Love u all!!!
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Karleb(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
That awkward moment when girls start hating on each other 'cause of pix

But errm

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Danhumprey: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Karleb: That awkward moment when girls start hating on each other 'cause of pix

But errm
That's how women are.gringrin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Brutal!! gringrin

The biitch is dead. Rest in peace. cheesy She won't comment again.

*Unfollows thread* gringrin sad

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by ChristineC: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony: The flat chested whoore with heavily edited ugly picture is still commenting.

Aww! gringrin

It must be painful to be flat chested. gringrin Can't be differentiated from a man fa. gringrin
What on earth is wrong with thee

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
ChristineC:
I wonder why he's still plying that lane o
Hian!
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Flat chested bawo. grin

Front and back sef. grin

.....hehehehe lmfao...........u re really pained aint u boy..........

wat u dnt understnd is that even if m flat chested.....it doesnt change the fact that have got a cute face nd u on the other hand .....lol ur face is a nightmare........u can believe whatever u wish to believe.......its really non of ma bizness.......like i said........quit poke nosing in matters beyond u

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
ChristineC:
hes probably drunk.....or hearthbroken.....or broke......or hes drunk hearthbroken and broke....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Alleluia:

so so discouraging
and u re...... anyway its not important......

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Romanciella: .....hehehehe lmfao...........u re really pained aint u boy..........

wat u dnt understnd is that even if m flat chested.....it doesnt change the fact that have got a cute face nd u on the other hand .....lol ur face is a nightmare........u can believe whatever u wish to believe.......its really non of ma bizness.......like i said........quit poke nosing in matters beyond u

Who want to do a fellow man like him? grin You are more like a gay looking sissy.

I wouldn't have commented if it was from a boy. But a girl calling another girl ugly. That's a sign of lesbianism or low self esteem. smiley
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Who want to do a fellow man like him? grin You are more like a gay looking sissy.

I wouldn't have commented if it was from a boy. But a girl calling another girl ugly. That's a sign of lesbianism or low self esteem. smiley
thats a lame azz response lurff.......y dnt u go do somthing boys ur age do.......how bout starting with ur hair......like seriously it looks like it hasnt been to the saloon for quite some time.......

and then ur face....is like the word vomit.....i suggest u take ur bath more often......

P.S i wont quote ur sorry god forsaken life again. i dnt wanna get banned...it seems u re really looking for someone to prey on ........but obviously not me.....go look for someone else....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why are u prolonging this talk eh? Do u hv personal issues wt her? How wud u feel if ur special one or sis or wife is bn spokn of this way? Please ur nt a girl.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
Why are u prolonging this talk eh? Do u hv personal issues wt her? How wud u feel if ur special one or sis or wife is bn spokn of this way? Please ur nt a girl.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Interesting thread
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by yungchop: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
princessayesha: Am I welcome? Just one side dimple grin
na where the side dimple dey?? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
I'm not denying,
You're lying.

angry
That was same way you denied that you don't eat dog meat.
sad
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by lirusehn(m): 5:35am On Jul 26, 2014
deejayharry1: MR - LIKEAHOLIC?? shocked

My Oga Sir. cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylov in d hood.gat to dimple at my butt and cheek. but need to show cheek first lolll.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by spiralwedge(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Jennylov: jennylov in d hood.gat to dimple at my butt and cheek. but need to show cheek first lolll.

I no go leave this thread until you upload the 2nd picture. grin

*grabs chair nearer, adjusts eyeglasses*

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.