Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,467 members, 7,958,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples (26422 Views)

Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella: undecided
She hates me embarassed
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
never really had until I by forced it when I was little...isn't really too visible now either unless when I smile, which I hardly do...got limited reasons to...
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Danhumprey: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
mayapop: I need to whoop your azz
Is that a question or a statement? Why that smiley?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: READ WHAT SHE WROTE.
Hmmm
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by adanny01(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
delishpot:

I always wanted my kids to have rings in their necks like your kid has. Awwwww, so cute. Can I have him? wink

Of course no, you cant. He's mine already. I did prayed for a cute girl though, i got him and am still thankful to God!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
wait!!! y'all should calm down!! came here to view pretty girls not see a fight!! sad
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
nikkypearl:
I don't even knw wat to say to u?callin does girls ugly
Pls are u beautiful huh?even if u are?who are u to call d odr ugly?
Wait o,are u nt d 1 with dat flat chest cheesy
Classless mofos rantin and spewin rabish up and down!
excuse me.....who the hell re u anyway .. cux i dnt remember seeing u on any thread here on nl......so y dnt u take ur nosy self somwere nd leave me with my "flat chest"....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
mayapop: I need to whoop your azz

wat for............for speaking the truth......oh c'mon its all so clear isnt it..... lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: I SMELL WAR. grin
well u smelt wrong.........dnt have the tym nd energy for sum e -fight with sum ugly looking (boy).....eew

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
runzlord:
She hates me embarassed
of cuz not
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by ChristineC: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't see any dimples here undecided
Forgive me, but I can't view all the pages cheesy
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thank U sir,na boy oh!
delishpot:

Boy ke? Why that hair style na? As in why not weave it or leave it afro till you can weave it for him?
Na fine boy o. I fit borrow am?
He is cutee.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella: of cuz not
what did u expect me to think
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by GideonG(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
mine

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Barayeks(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: kiss
smiley embarassed
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Romanciella: excuse me.....who the hell re u anyway .. cux i dnt remember seeing u on any thread here on nl......so y dnt u take ur nosy self somwere nd leave me with my "flat chest"....
Hon ignore them all

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Romanciella: well u smelt wrong.........dnt have the tym nd energy for sum e -fight with sum ugly looking (boy).....eew
Lol.... Take it easy hon

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by princessayesha(f): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Am I welcome? Just one side dimple grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by axum: 1:05am On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Did you hear? sad

Hear what?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Romanciella(f): 4:25am On Jul 25, 2014
runzlord:
what did u expect me to think
lol i wont deny the fact that u were obviously getting on my nerves.... but its okk

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Romanciella: lol i wont deny the fact that u were obviously getting on my nerves.... but its okk
can u send me a pm?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Romanciella: lol i wont deny the fact that u were obviously getting on my nerves.... but its okk
Nice response.... I like this.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2014
The flat chested whoore with heavily edited ugly picture is still commenting.

Aww! gringrin

It must be painful to be flat chested. gringrin Can't be differentiated from a man fa. gringrin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony: The flat chested whoore with heavily edited ugly picture is still commenting.

Aww! gringrin

It must be painful to be flat chested. gringrin Can't be differentiated from a man fa. gringrin
This isnt funi ny more. Remember ur referring to sm one's wife nd child. Please stop the derogatory statements. You shud knw she ws only joking just to make d thread funful just as ny other pal here do. I dont like ur response please... Lets be mature ppl we claim to be.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
This isnt funi ny more. Remember ur referring to sm one's wife nd child. Please stop the derogatory statements. You shud knw she ws only joking just to make d thread funful just as ny other pal here do. I dont like ur response please... Lets be mature ppl we claim to be.

Check her reply to Mayapop and tell me if she was joking.

1) The girl she is even insulting didn't bleach unlike her. grin

2) She didn't apply makeup unlike her.

3) She didn't edit her picture unlike her.

4) She type intelligently unlike her. cheesy

5) Finally, she ain't flat chested like her. gringrin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Check her reply to Mayapop and tell me if she was joking.

1) The girl she is even insulting didn't bleach unlike her. grin

2) She didn't apply makeup unlike her.

3) She didn't edit her picture unlike her.

4) She type intelligently unlike her. cheesy

5) Finally, she ain't flat chested like her. gringrin
...And did she tell u she got bleached? Or edited her pix? Or watever? Pls just stop.... Is past, just 4get about it ok
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
...And did she tell u she got bleached? Or edited her pix? Or watever? Pls just stop.... Is past, just 4get about it ok

She don't have to. wink

It's glaring. smiley
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

She don't have to. wink

It's glaring. smiley
Okay... Will u just leri go?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

how are u?
Go and unban me oga
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
Okay... Will u just leri go?

Yes sir. sad
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes sir. sad
Thanks #relieved#
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
chelseabmw: Hope this is kul?
Not cool looks like......

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do. / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.