Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? (1212 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by Inemobot(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Answer the above. Thank you.
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Countries with most beautiful girls are the Latinos countries,brazil,mexico,argentina,columbia,peru etc then after the latinos next is the US,the rate at which divorce,heartbreak and separation happens there is on per second billing lol,blacks,latinos and white girls goshh a US girl knows there's always a girl out there who's more prettier than her so that's why they all like validation,always asking their boyfriend,how I look today?

1 Like

Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nigeria has the most pretty babes
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by farano(f): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
runzlord: Nigeria has the most pretty babes
Seconded
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by nationwide24: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
aaronson: Countries with most beautiful girls are the Latinos countries,brazil,mexico,argentina,columbia,peru etc then after the latinos next is the US,the rate at which divorce,heartbreak and separation happens there is on per second billing lol,blacks ,latinos and white girls goshh a US girl knows there's always a girl out there who's more prettier than her so that's why they all like validation,always asking their boyfriend,how I look today?
Op said developed countries. Developed countries with most beautiful girils are Canada and Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ethiopians and Israel cool They have got silky moves tongue
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by addictiv(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cape Verde
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 22, 2014
nationwide24: Op said developed countries. Developed countries with most beautiful girils are Canada and Russia.
Is nigeria developed as some latinos nations like brazil and argentina
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by nationwide24: 4:45am On Jul 22, 2014
aaronson: Is nigeria developed as some latinos nations like brazil and argentina
Developed countries are also called first world countries and Brazil and Argentina are not in that category. Brazil and Argentina are still ranked as third world countries like Nigeria. Get my emphasis right.
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
nationwide24: Developed countries are also called first world countries and Brazil and Argentina are not in that category. Brazil and Argentina are still ranked as third world countries like Nigeria. Get my emphasis right.
dude where you got your facts from cus that source is not telling you the truth brazil and Argentina aren't third world nations cus the have stable economy,its funny you even liking them to nigeria but guess what,as at 2011,brazil overtook the Uk as the 6th largest economy...look up the web,hold up tho,did you ever compare brazil to nigeria,do you know without brazil you wouldn't get rice abundantly here in nigeria...brazil and argentina are fast developing countries and could be classified in the second world place and not with your nigeria third world place.
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by nationwide24: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
aaronson: dude where you got your facts from cus that source is not telling you the truth brazil and Argentina aren't third world nations cus the have stable economy,its funny you even liking them to nigeria but guess what,as at 2011,brazil overtook the Uk as the 6th largest economy...look up the web,hold up tho,did you ever compare brazil to nigeria,do you know without brazil you wouldn't get rice abundantly here in nigeria...brazil and argentina are fast developing countries and could be classified in the second world place and not with your nigeria third world place.
So you mean Brazil is more developed than UK? You also mean Brazil and Argentina are developed countries? Are u serious or you made a mistake in your research? Go and check again, then come back and do the needful. You know what I mean?
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
nationwide24: So you mean Brazil is more developed than UK? You also mean Brazil and Argentina are developed countries? Are u serious or you made a mistake in your research? Go and check again, then come back and do the needful. You know what I mean?
brazil overetook Uk necessarily don't mean brazil Is more developed....weren't you thought economic growth and economic development back in school? Okay lately it was widely known nigeria overtook south africa in the aspect of economy growth but does that mean that nigeria is as economically developed as south africa,look up top 10university in africa and see how they occupy whole list unlike nigeria where we have your type crawl out from in the name of bsc,bsc holders that can't even match a US high school fresh graduate academically,do you need a US high school leaver to let you understand that Brazil can't be compared to Nigeria and could atleast contend with the Uk in some ramification?
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by sexylogan(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
runzlord: Nigeria has the most pretty babes

lipsrsealed
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by nationwide24: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
aaronson: brazil overetook Uk necessarily don't mean brazil Is more developed....weren't you thought economic growth and economic development back in school? Okay lately it was widely known nigeria overtook south africa in the aspect of economy growth but does that mean that nigeria is as economically developed as south africa,look up top 10university in africa and see how they occupy whole list unlike nigeria where we have your type crawl out from in the name of bsc,bsc holders that can't even match a US high school fresh graduate academically,do you need a US high school leaver to let you understand that Brazil can't be compared to Nigeria and could atleast contend with the Uk in some ramification?
Professor, you've just proven right the saying that common sense is not always common. You could not even follow the topic correctly yet you call yourself professor. The topic said developed (first world countries) with the most beautiful girls and your is Brazil. I hear you professor. Pride goes before a fall. Go get the facts right first.
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by nationwide24: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
aaronson: brazil overetook Uk necessarily don't mean brazil Is more developed....weren't you thought economic growth and economic development back in school? Okay lately it was widely known nigeria overtook south africa in the aspect of economy growth but does that mean that nigeria is as economically developed as south africa,look up top 10university in africa and see how they occupy whole list unlike nigeria where we have your type crawl out from in the name of bsc,bsc holders that can't even match a US high school fresh graduate academically,do you need a US high school leaver to let you understand that Brazil can't be compared to Nigeria and could atleast contend with the Uk in some ramification?
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
nationwide24: Professor, you've just proven right the saying that common sense is not always common. You could not even follow the topic correctly yet you call yourself professor. The topic said developed (first world countries) with the most beautiful girls and your is Brazil. I hear you professor. Pride goes before a fall. Go get the facts right first.
first off,could you read back and ultimately search for where I ever called myself a professor or whatever,we sharing knowledge here but eventhough I set you straight on what you confused on why not give credit and admit you was ignorant instead of trying to outsmart the situation which of cause eric erickson called rationalization in psychology...technically I said Latinos countries are racially cute and read back and you still see where I added US as a first world developed country but I made clear that latinos rock even among the americans and ofcourse the op could learn that looking for beauty necessarily doesn't mean the first world nations got them and beauty is subjective
Re: Which developed Country Has The Most Beautiful Girls/ladies In The World? by CuteCynthia(f): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Britain!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wat Shld I Do In A Case Lyk Dis / Do You Know Your Bf Or Gf HIV Status? Why Not Ask? / How Women Encourage Men To Seek For Virgins To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.