Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. (3769 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / Alleged mastermind of Nyanya Bomb blast, Aminu Ogwuche Sues FG for N100m / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by datbay(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
With all these, our leaders still prefer to sleep and embezzle our money.

1 Like

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by psychologist(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
kimond101: Islam asks you to seek knowledge. The first revelation was 'IQRA' which means RECITE/READ! Where these guys get brainwashed without realising that moderation in religion is key in Islam.
Islam encourages us all to seek knowledge and be the best at what we do.
Islam doesn't allow for the killing of innocent people except for cases where justice of the land had taken place or oppression.
I can't help but wonder why some people believe that bombing people is what Allah refers to as jihad. Prophet Mohammed(PBUH) never taught us this. I don't know where they bring this from.
Jihad is mainly striving against your ownself and against satan.
Islam condemns all these terrorists.
I am a muslim and I also condemn this man and any other terrorist all over the world that strive to stain the image of Islam in the eyes of the world.
that word (pbuh) is my problem

If Islam is a peace, why will you kip praying day and night 4 peace on Mohammed..Whenever you mention his name
Does it mean he is not experiencing peace where ever he is?

5 Likes

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by call4shola(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mastersplinter: They say muslims are not terrorists but how come all terrorists are muslims? undecided

Word
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by kokoA(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
seankafor: SOMETHINGS ARE MEANT TO BE THE WAY THEY ARE.BUT IT IS ONLY GOD THAT KNOWS WHY...THESE TERRORISTS HAVE FAITH IN THEIR COURSE AND SO SHALL THEY MAY BE JUDGED..IT IS ALREADY WRITTEN THAT THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE..EVERY TIN DAT HAPENS IN OUR LIVES IS MEANT TO BE LIKE THAT..BUT DONT TINK DEEP ON THESE MATTERS FOR U MAY GO INSANE...JUST HAV FAITH AND BELIEVE IN IR COURSE
Dude pass me that good stuff you are smoking please.. I need to yarn dust give one useless girl here just as you dey yarn so.

2 Likes

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by mike404(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
jayyem: Brain washed bigot.
SHATAP MY FRIEND angry OGWUCHE (PBUH) IS CLEARLY DOING THE WORK OF ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by mike404(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
jayyem: Brain washed bigot.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by mike404(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
seankafor: SOMETHINGS ARE MEANT TO BE THE WAY THEY ARE.BUT IT IS ONLY GOD THAT KNOWS WHY...THESE TERRORISTS HAVE FAITH IN THEIR COURSE AND SO SHALL THEY MAY BE JUDGED..IT IS ALREADY WRITTEN THAT THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE..EVERY TIN DAT HAPENS IN OUR LIVES IS MEANT TO BE LIKE THAT..BUT DONT TINK DEEP ON THESE MATTERS FOR U MAY GO INSANE...JUST HAV FAITH AND BELIEVE IN IR COURSE
LAW OF IDENTITY
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2014
kimond101:
Islam doesn't allow for the killing of innocent people except for cases where justice of the land had taken place or oppression.
Now this is the problem with Islam! Killing shud be condemned totally! Their shouldn't be any 'except' to support killing in a fqking religion! Dafuq!

7 Likes

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by apolonius(m): 1:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Sharing such information without a supplied credible source other than a beer parlour gossip link? Go and sleep.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 22, 2014
There is nothing this dude will say that will be shocking to some of us!
It is only those who believe that Islam is peace that will be shocked.

Mohammed had a fare share of killing of the innocent,
We have evidence of what Usman Dan fodio did to the Hausas and their neighbors!

And we are still warning Biafrans that if we dont secure our borders now, these Mohammedians with their blood sucking mentality will take over our lands!

Those who still live in denials can continue!
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by kimond101: 4:33am On Jul 22, 2014
psychologist: that word (pbuh) is my problem

If Islam is a peace, you will you kip praying day and night 4 peace on Mohammed..Whenever you mention his name
Does it mean he is not experiencing peace where ever he is?

Saying peace be upon him doesn't mean he doesn't have peace.
Salamualaikum - 'Peace of God be upon you' is a greeting of people of Paradise.
He doesn't need any of our prayers to have peace. When we extend our greeting to him he is bound to reply by sending the 'peace of God be upon us' aswell which is what we muslims need.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by kimond101: 4:44am On Jul 22, 2014
madridfc:
Now this is the problem with Islam! Killing shud be condemned totally! Their shouldn't be any 'except' to support killing in a fqking religion! Dafuq!

The reality brother is there would always be need for killing in some situation:
Justice- refers to a situation whereby someone committed murder and the law of the land says anyone who kills should be killed. Islam permits that kind of killing.

Oppression- is a situation whereby a group of people are highly oppressed in the land by some tyrants( they commit all sorts of evils like raping, killing of innocent people, etc). If a group of people stand to fight against the oppressors in a case of self-defence. God knows best.

Only if we want to deny the truth that there are no laws that establishes execution of a person as the punishment in the Bible aswell. But let not deviate to that.
God created us and knows what would happen in this world before we even got here. And when we claim to know better than God is where we end up deviating.
Boko Haram or any other terrorist are agents of Satan! And that is my conclusion.
Religious tolerance is what we all need cause you can't force anyone to believe what you believe. But Satan would always look for a way to spike up hatred in one another.
Imams in mosques condemn all these terror acts and there are millions of muslims all over the world.
If the teachings of Islam was terrorism, I bet you wouldn't have a muslim friend and there wouldn't be loads of peaceful muslims.
There are extremists who have been brainwashed into executing things contrary to the teachings of Islam but on the day of judgement God would reveal it all for us all to see.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:23am On Jul 22, 2014
The Deeper you go into Islam, the more violent you become. The Deeper you go into xtianity, the meeker you become. Even Hare Krishna, Buddhism, bahai faith etc. These religions I mentioned now cannot even kill a Rat talkless of human being. So, these Muslims never still forgive and forget wetin Sarah do ishmael and him Mama(Haggai) during Abraham time? They keep fighting for their god, When the God I know can stop you in ur tracks, ask Saul/Paul. Make the sun stand still and Bring down armies inside a protective wall, ask Joshua. Kill, yes kill firstborns, ask Pharaoh. Send down fire to consume his offering soaked in water, ask Elijah. Why try to fight for God? He can fight his own battles. Except your god is handicapped.

3 Likes

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by onyekabe(m): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2014
kimond101: Islam asks you to seek knowledge. The first revelation was 'IQRA' which means RECITE/READ! Where these guys get brainwashed without realising that moderation in religion is key in Islam.
I can't help but wonder why some people believe that bombing people is what Allah refers to as jihad. Prophet Mohammed(PBUH) never taught us this. I don't know where they bring this from.
I am a muslim and I also condemn this man and any other terrorist all over the world that strive to stain the image of Islam in the eyes of the world.
from your Post it obvious you are Yoruba Muslim
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:34am On Jul 22, 2014
kimond101:

The reality brother is there would always be need for killing in some situation:
Justice- refers to a situation whereby someone committed murder and the law of the land says anyone who kills should be killed. Islam permits that kind of killing.

Oppression- is a situation whereby a group of people are highly oppressed in the land by some tyrants( they commit all sorts of evils like raping, killing of innocent people, etc). If a group of people stand to fight against the oppressors in a case of self-defence. God knows best.

Only if we want to deny the truth that there are no laws that establishes execution of a person as the punishment in the Bible aswell. But let not deviate to that.
God created us and knows what would happen in this world before we even got here. And when we claim to know better than God is where we end up deviating.
Boko Haram or any other terrorist are agents of Satan! And that is my conclusion.
Religious tolerance is what we all need cause you can't force anyone to believe what you believe. But Satan would always look for a way to spike up hatred in one another.
Imams in mosques condemn all these terror acts and there are millions of muslims all over the world.
If the teachings of Islam was terrorism, I bet you wouldn't have a muslim friend and there wouldn't be loads of peaceful muslims.
There are extremists who have been brainwashed into executing things contrary to the teachings of Islam but on the day of judgement God would reveal it all for us all to see.

From you, I have been able to deduce that Shaitan(Satan, devil, eshu, el diablo) has taken over Islam and he is now using it as weapon to fight God(Allah,Jehovah, Yaweh, The End and The Beginning) To me Muslims Need to fight Jihad. A jihad against those imams, ayatollahs, scholars etc. That has given Islam to the devil. The jihad should be to take back the Islam(according to you) from the Devil.

1 Like

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by kimond101: 5:50am On Jul 22, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:

From you, I have been able to deduce that Shaitan(Satan, devil, eshu, el diablo) has taken over Islam and he is now using it as weapon to fight God(Allah,Jehovah, Yaweh, The End and The Beginning) To me Muslims Need to fight Jihad. A jihad against those imams, ayatollahs, scholars etc. That has given Islam to the devil. The jihad should be to take back the Islam(according to you) from the Devil.
Shaitan hasn't taken over Islam and can never do that. Satan may have taken over the hypocritical muslims and then using it to fight the real believer. The problem with some muslims is ignorance and not trying to understand what the Quran says or taking literal interpretations or following/taking extremist as their guide.
The issue of Boko Haram is not even Islamic atall. Cause these people are demons using Islam as a cover. The punishment of rape or kidnap is major punishment in Islam. So I don't see where Islam comes into play here.
Maybe they might be Muslims by name but they don't follow what the teachings of prophet Mohammed as inspired by God.
Any one can claim to speak in tongue and say he is a great pastor.
Same way anyone can speak Arabic and claim to be fighting for God.
Only God can judge us and know our intensions.
May God help us and protect us.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by jking001(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2014
The same location Sanusi Lamido Sanusi went to study SLS should be placed on watch alert.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:54am On Jul 22, 2014
I dont trust this source
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by hushmail: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2014
delusional bastard

soon u will b singing a diff tune
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by faheez(m): 6:05am On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: honestly allah is devil himself.

Ever since i have heard of allah, it is all about killing and bloodshed.

Christians in nigeria, God will never come down and fight for you. Defend urselves or die like fowl,

let us start our own so that nobody will enjoy this country.

Astagfrullah for you,may d wrath of Allah not descend on you......may God forgive u for u dnt knw wat u're saying.

1 Like

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by wheesin(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2014
I am a muslim and I also condemn this man and any other terrorist all over the world that strive to stain the image of

Islam in the eyes of the world.

maybe next time u should say AS$ of the world where the poo comes out from.. we all need to take this serious cos i can see slacking because of no bombs yet...if its just northern Nigeria they want..they should take it all..who cares..divide d country and let the south enjoy our oil and resources.. am fed up and i had to say dis angry angry
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by kimond101: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2014
wheesin:

maybe next time u should say AS$ of the world where the poo comes out from.. we all need to take this serious cos i can see slacking because of no bombs yet...if its just northern Nigeria they want..they should take it all..who cares..divide d country and let the south enjoy our oil and resources.. am fed up and i had to say dis angry angry

Who cares?

I'm not from the North but I care.
Thinking it wouldn't affect you because we are from the South is a no-brainer wrong statement.

Both Muslims and Christians are being affected. Dividing the country would not solve any problem but would only give rise to civil war because most of us have the great virus called 'corruption' in us that has spread over this nation irrespective of tribe.

This country has interwoven into each other whereby every tribe is everywhere in the nation. And you can't say because of Boko Haram you would send all the Yorubas in Abuja back to their state of origin, Igbos in Kano back to their state of Origin and Hausas in Lagos back to the North.

The bombers don't know the religion of the people at the car park. Even if all of them are muslims they'll say they are fighting for God. The punishment for killing a believer is hell.

There's more to this issue of terrorism than that which meets the eyes and hatred for one another wouldn't solve anything.

Islam condemns it categorically and so do I and millions of muslims out there.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Antivirus92(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2014
The shortest and surest route to HELL FIRE is ISLAM.
Really devil sent!
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Bobandgreat: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2014
[s][/s][/b][b][b][/b]
kimond101:

Who cares?

I'm not from the North but I care.
Thinking it wouldn't affect you because we are from the South is a no-brainer wrong statement.

Both Muslims and Christians are being affected. Dividing the country would not solve any problem but would only give rise to civil war because most of us have the great virus called 'corruption' in us that has spread over this nation irrespective of tribe.

This country has interwoven into each other whereby every tribe is everywhere in the nation. And you can't say because of Boko Haram you would send all the Yorubas in Abuja back to their state of origin, Igbos in Kano back to their state of Origin and Hausas in Lagos back to the North.

The bombers don't know the religion of the people at the car park. Even if all of them are muslims they'll say they are fighting for God. The punishment for killing a believer is hell.

There's more to this issue of terrorism than that which meets the eyes and hatred for one another wouldn't solve anything.

Islam condemns it categorically and so do I and millions of muslims out there.
[color=#000099]

Kindly expanciate on the statement 'The punishment for killing a believer is hell'. What if he is an unbeliever? Please, don't expose ur mindset here. You are all the same, fighting for the same cause. You're own style is propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by mencade5(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2014
faheez: Astagfrullah for you,may d wrath of Allah not descend on you......may God forgive u for u dnt knw wat u're saying.
back to sender in jesus name. My God whom i servw, the one and true God, smite you and your religion with fire and brimstone, may you and your jihadists brothers be plague with confusion, and your plans to cause pain in the lives of innocent people be nullify in Jesus Christ Name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by mencade5(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2014
faheez: Astagfrullah for you,may d wrath of Allah not descend on you......may God forgive u for u dnt knw wat u're saying.
allah is a non existing god of sorcering and magic. back to sender in jesus name. My God whom i servw, the one and true God, smite you and your religion with fire and brimstone, may you and your jihadists brothers be plague with confusion, and your plans to cause pain in the lives of innocent people be nullify in Jesus Christ Name. Amen
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by kimond101: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Bobandgreat: [s][/s][/b][b][b][/b][color=#000099]

Kindly expanciate on the statement 'The punishment for killing a believer is hell'. What if he is an unbeliever? Please, don't expose ur mindset here. You are all the same, fighting for the same cause. You're own style is propaganda.

Believer means someone who believes in God without associating partners,his books, his angels, his messengers, and the day of recompense and follow his commandment in the best manner. Not all muslims are believers and not all Christians are believers. Before you start calling me names because I already know it's your plan and mindset to do that.
I did not mention killing a muslim neither did I say killing a christian. God said killing an innocent believer intensionally, the destiny of such is hell.

The following verses in the Quran should help out in clearing your mind set only if you would let it

If anyone slays a person
- unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land -
it would be as if he slew all people.
And if anyone saves a life,
it would be as if he saved the life of all people.
Quran 5:32

Invite all to the way of your Lord
with wisdom and beautiful preaching.
And argue with them
in ways that are best and most gracious...
And if you punish,
let your punishment be proportional
to the wrong that has been done to you.
But if you show patience, that is indeed the best course.
Be patient, for your patience is from God.
And do not grieve over them,
or distress yourself because of their plots.
For God is with those who restrain themselves,
and those who do good.
Quran 16:125-128

Oh you who believe!
Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to God,
even against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin,
and whether it be against rich or poor,
for God can best protect both.
Follow not the cravings of your hearts, lest you swerve,
and if you distort justice or decline to do justice,
verily God is well acquainted with all that you do.
Quran 4:135

The recompense for an injury
is an injury equal thereto (in degree),
but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,
his reward is due from God,
for God loves not those who do wrong.
But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves
after a wrong done to them,
against such there is no cause of blame.
The blame is only against those who oppress men
with wrongdoing and insolently transgress
beyond bounds through the land,
defying right and justice.
For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).
But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,
that would truly be an affair of great resolution.
Quran 42:40-43

Goodness and evil are not equal.
Repel evil with what is better.
Then that person with whom there was hatred,
may become your intimate friend!
And no one will be granted such goodness
except those who exercise patience and self-restraint,
none but people of the greatest good fortune.
Quran 41:34-35
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by Bunchersstab(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: allah is a non existing god of sorcering and magic. back to sender in jesus name. My God whom i servw, the one and true God, smite you and your religion with fire and brimstone, may you and your jihadists brothers be plague with confusion, and your plans to cause pain in the lives of innocent people be nullify in Jesus Christ Name. Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by omoharry(f): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2014
mike404: SHATAP MY FRIEND angry OGWUCHE (PBUH) IS CLEARLY DOING THE WORK OF ALLAH.

SEUN PLEASE ALERT SECURITY THAT THERE IS A BOKO HARAM MEMBER ON NAIRA LAND. ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by seankafor(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2014
Momcherry:

What's this one saying?
I DONT EXPECT U TO UNDERSTAND
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by seankafor(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge:
In a Nutshell
TAKE ANYTING D WAY U C IT
Re: I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect. by seankafor(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2014
kokoA: Dude pass me that good stuff you are smoking please.. I need to yarn dust give one useless girl here just as you dey yarn so.
AM NOT UR TYPE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Declares For 2015 Presidential Election / 5 Most English Inclined States In Nigeria / Just Imagine What A PDP Governor Is Doing To His People [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.