Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (35222 Views)

DHQ Says Shekau’s End Near, 15 Terrorists Killed In Borno / Different Photos Of How GOODLUCK And BUHARI Are Reacting To Inec Results / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by CaptainAmerica1: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2015
The Boko Haram Islamist sect on Tuesday claimed responsibility for the attack on a multinational military base in Baga, Borno State, during which about 2,000 people were killed on January 3, this year.

The sect leader, Abubakar Shekau, in a new video on You tube also taunted Presidents Paul Biya of Cameroon, Mahamadou Issoufou of Niger and Idris Deby of Chad.

He also expressed disdain for President Goodluck Jonathan, and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the February 14 presidential election, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), describing them as infidels.

Shekau, who spoke in Hausa said, “Jonathan, you are in trouble. And Buhari, do you think he is a true Muslim? He’s an infidel.”

The insurgents, who invaded Baga early this year, razed many buildings and homes in the week that followed, shooting civilians as they tried to flee, witnesses said.

Some local officials put the death toll as high as 2,000, although the military said it was 150.

The video was in the trademark Boko Haram style, with the bearded man claiming to be Shekau in combat fatigues and surrounded by masked gunmen.

“We are the ones that carried out the attack and it is just the tip of the iceberg. There are more coming,” he said.

On the weapons the insurgents seized from Baga, he said they were enough to annihilate Nigeria.

Soldiers fled the area after the nearby army base, which is the headquarters of a multinational force comprising troops from Chad, Niger and Cameroon, by Lake Chad was overrun. Chad and Cameroon are being drawn into the fight against Boko Haram, but mistrust has hampered cooperation.

Meanwhile, the International Criminal Court’s prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, has condemned the escalation of “appalling levels of violence” in the North-East and warned that she would prosecute members of any party responsible for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Bensouda said her office had continued a preliminary examination into allegations that Boko Haram extremists were killing large numbers of civilians, using girls and boys to participate in the conflict and forcing massive numbers of people from their homes.

She also warned the Federal Government of its obligation to prosecute crimes that “deeply shock the conscience of humanity.

“No one should doubt my resolve, if need be, to prosecute those individuals most responsible for war crimes or crimes against humanity,” Bensouda said in a statement from the court’s headquarters in The Hague on Tuesday.

Boko Haram has increased the ferocity and tempo of its attacks in recent weeks, with international outrage over reports that as many as 2,000 civilians may have been systematically slaughtered in the January 3, 2015 attack on Baga town and the military base at the border with Cameroon.

The sect had also increased attacks on Cameroon, raising fears that the conflict was spreading and prompting the country to deploy troops to defend its borders with Nigeria.

Niger’s Foreign Minister, Bazoum Mohamed, told a meeting on Tuesday of the Economic Community of West African States to discuss a collective response to Boko Haram, saying that the Islamic militants are no longer a Nigerian problem but they threaten the security of the region.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-buhari-are-infidels-says-shekau/
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by CaptainAmerica1: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2015
It's saddening that some gullible PDPians called boko haram Buhari's boys. Now you've seen this.

With General Buhari's past experience, he's sure to chase these bastards out of the country. Something GEJ can't do.

Vote wisely! smiley

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by KanwuliaJara: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2015
ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE INFEDELS!
Gbam! kiss

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by ibkgab001: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2015
if this news is true then "ALL DOUBT CLEARED" until then we shall balance

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Change2015(m): 1:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Shekau, may your end, be bitter and swift. Your time is almost up!

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by halimaabi: 1:24am On Jan 22, 2015
This is to score cheap political point he has been ordered by him to say it just to exonerate him but we know better he shares same ideology with boko haram.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by jahbiz: 1:41am On Jan 22, 2015
I thought the Association of

Witches and Wizards said last

year that this man will be

captured by December. Wetin

com happen to dem predictions

abi dem no look am well well?

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=72891

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Maczeelly(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Ookk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by holatin(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Jafar who
Governor Lamido of Jigawa State said is his boy..
The man (Jafar) came and started saying that Buhari
is following Christians to the church to pray that
Buhari is not a true Muslim etc.

And Buhari, do you think he is a true Muslim?
He’s an infidel.

shekau and d above man that said this rubbish must be brothers or family member.
but God will destroy them all together

buhari for president
buhari for change

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by MadCow1: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
My Mujahadeen supporter friend considers every non-militant muslim an Infidel..

So Everytime I hear people call Buhari the sponsor of Boko Haram, I laugh at the ignorance..

31 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by missbehave247(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Shakau again..... Very soon u will be history

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by OtunbaJega: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
The two mumus above me i.e. uniquegemmumu and halimaelebiabi are the reasons this country will neva move forward. Someone should locate them and feed dem to the hungry lions at ibadan zoo...

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by pekeyim: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
This Shekau
Or. Shecow guy no dey tire!!!

He was reading from some printed paper, one would expect that using the "white" people's technology i.e printers and computer is Haram also...

Dumb a** Shecow!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by UltimatePals: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by omenka(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
This guy's a real Llama.

And this same cow was the guy satan was spreading news around, through "hopefornigeria'com", that he endorsed Buhari.

What a shame.

Their plots, one way or another, always come right back to hit them in the face.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by korel9: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
He he he grin
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by lilbabyak(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2015
shekau or propaganda. This is nothing but PDP hand work . No quote me

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by kay1one(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2015
Islam is cursed!

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by olas24u(f): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2015
UniqueGem:
We know Buhari asked you to say that so as to divert attention from him. But please next time, you two illiterate fellow should come up with a more constructive lie. Both of you(Boko-Hari) are fools does not mean everybody is.

so you are still at this stage ?when they have moved to certificate scandal and he as just shown that yesterday?Kindly catch up with the new gist ,you are far behind.behind. Abi No light to charge your phone or lapee,Your fucking party is responsible

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by stinggy(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't blame him, I blame Jonathan for giving him so much guts.
Shekau hold on, your death is on its way. Once your the clueless one is sent packing, there won't be an hiding place for you.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by noblealuu: 6:42am On Jan 22, 2015
I wish shekau death

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by free2ryhme: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari has done it before and can surely do it again. Buhari wiped out Maitatsine and his followers, same way he stopped Chad from invading Nigeria. Jonathan should get out of the way and let's have someone that is ready to work.

Shekau the clown grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by bennygreat1(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Really

Guess it was because of the thanksgiving he did@the.....

But is that enough to call him infidel
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Shekau don talk again ooo, make anoda explosion no happen na im remain now coz he nor dey talk anyhow.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Barselonia(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2015
comes Feb 14.....
Jonathan back to otuoke..

shekau under interrogation if not dead

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Go to hell and never come back!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by maxwell530(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Lol,cheap public and political stunts,nigerians are wise now,let's just wait till feb.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2015
He is saying shit. undecided
Well....Shekau has shown his true color.

As I have said before....Boko does not love anyone....Christians,Muslims , Pagans, Atheist, etc.

I doubt Boko even love themselves.

Nigeria must unite to defeat this insidious evil.

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network / First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.