Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story (153707 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Attraction almost always hit like a flash of lightening... it comes almost at once. The fact that he never thought he'd remarry and kept off women was mostly supported by the fact that consciously he had not met someone to create that feeling in him.

Now it is safe to assume that either the passage of time has started to diminish his need to remain alone and bring alive again the need to share his life with someone else... even though he does not realise this yet... or that that very inexplicable thing that appeals to us about one very special person, he has found in Elizabeth.

Whatever it is, trust me when I say... attraction is most often instantaneous... it is love that often requires time and effort to build... and even then... not always.

And in the order of romance... attraction must be established almost from the beginning.

Thanks lovey and how are you and school work?
OK...I understand now. Thanks.

I'm fine...and school work is on break for now.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

That's the power of beautiful simple women, they blow your mind at first sight and you forget whatever vow you made,....true story
Hmm...speaking from experience abi wink lol
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2014
PrettySpicey: Welcome back home, SexySapphire... nice to have you back.

Anybody seen my sweet blazing^love, LyndaRoyce and naughty Tommynico?

Kayjuu, Shey una be go date before Hurricane Suenami
Mama P...the hurricane spoilt our plans o...as in ehn, it shattered everything.
Tommynico o...where art thou?
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2014
kayjuu:
Hmm...speaking from experience abi wink lol

Lol INDEED wink
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2014
PrettySpicey: The beauty of romance is it makes us dream of love... believe in that love... long for that love... and... keep longing for that love.

In Africa, that love is a myth...

Marriage is an institution created by the Sole Creator Himself to unite man and woman and create an indivisible bond...

In Africa... and in most marriages these days ALL OVER THE WORLD.... that too is a myth.

Between love and marriage... hard choices are made everyday... and in an institution so beautifully and perfectly made... ugliness and imperfection thrives daily.... WHY?... love and marriage are both run by over-possessive, love-me-to-death, no-one-but-me, I'm-scared-sh1tless-of-losing-you, demented and schyzopheniac kinda people....

My take...

Only attempt these two things when you are in the pages of a romance novel...

and if you are already in it.... bury yourself in those pages... it will soothe your soul and give you the strength to go on...

Bottomline...

There is love... true love.... never settle for less... and IT TAKES HARD WORK

Marriage can be fun.... WORK YOUR A$$ OFF TRYING TO MAKE IT SO... then enjoy 35% returns

Have a great day, my peeps grin grin grin **comingh right back in, Dr. Looney** lipsrsealed

Thanks mama P
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lol INDEED wink
Haha...I see

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2014
Hmm...Caleb...I love you! You're the perfect father figure. Teaching your children at every opportunity you get and making it fun at the same time.

Rukky...I want you as a son. That's all I can say.

Lizzy...hmm. Be getting nervous all the time o. You'll so suffer in Tonye's hands. Lol

Lovely update as usual PrettySpicey

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Hey, anybody seen charijee?

Don't think I've noticed her around these last few days... worried.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Hameenat94(f): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
@pretty... Its been up to 3-4 days I've seen her arnd... Nyc update
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by charijee(f): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
PrettySpicey: Hey, anybody seen charijee?

Don't think I've noticed her around these last few days... worried.
The biggest mama. ......your babe dey o. ....I have a weakness for romance. ....the story is just beginning and I'm already mute. ...wonder what will happen to me when love starts talking
MamaP carry on jare. ....my followership is not in doubt you know na
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Hameenat94(f): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
charijee: The biggest mama. ......your babe dey o. ....I have a weakness for romance. ....the story is just beginning and I'm already mute. ...wonder what will happen to me when love starts talking
MamaP carry on jare. ....my followership is not in doubt you know na
1st person I've ever heard dis 4rm
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by charijee(f): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hameenat94:
1st person I've ever heard dis 4rm
Sup babe. .heard what in particular?
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by blazinglove(f): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
I thought nobody would notice my absence!
But you did spicey! Love you more
Hooked to this station forever

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
blazinglove: I thought nobody would notice my absence!
Hello ma'am. I don't understand what's up with you anymore o!angry
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:42am On Jul 31, 2014
blazinglove: I thought nobody would notice my absence!

Of course I did, dearie... you're my girl wink

Hope all is good?

See your moniker is a little changed... whatever... we are still blazing the trail with love grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:18am On Jul 31, 2014
x

7 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Jeanfortune(f): 3:36am On Jul 31, 2014
if u ask me, methinks this story should be nickname "operation marry ur son's class teacher", cos all hands are on deck to make sure that happens

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:54am On Jul 31, 2014
RANK TAKEN DOWN... as usual grin grin grin grin

And that would be today's episode above this post... hope you enjoyed? grin

And this here is me ranting... I guess I like to rant every now and then. And since this is a free-to-air website, I just enjoying letting go here every once in a while...

I would like to apologise if I derailed the thread this morning... but since I'm not really sorry... I guess y' all just have to pardon me and my German mad mood.... grin grin cool

Err... do remember to leave your usual great comments... some criticisms would be appreciated too... I mean comments about the episode not the rant wink... feel free to ignore the rant... or not.

Okay, see y'all Saturday and have a great day... and if someone has been messing with your mind.... RANT AWAY grin grin grin grin

Hasta la vista, baby cool

6 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Jeanfortune: if u ask me, methinks this story should be nickname "operation marry ur son's class teacher", cos all hands are on deck to make sure that happens

Abi o, lol... thanks jeanfortune
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by akejujoe(f): 4:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Captivating as usual. About the rant,live your life the way u want and I'm glad u aint letting anybody give u crap.its well with u madam spicey.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Donlino(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Lol @ why is water wet?

nice update

As for the rant........one word......DEEP!! Wouldn't want to be in the shoes of those being referred to lol

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Voned(f): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Prettyspicey I have been a silent reader of all ur stories I even visit ur blog but I am just too lazy to comment, but your rant just made me want to come out of my shell I must say I love who you are, you are a rare gem dear just live your life the way God leads you. Loads of love and more ink to your pen you are really an awesome writer
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by SlimShawty(f): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Nice story you've got here.Not really into love stories,but you've got a way with words I like.Witty smiley
Like Tonye's character.
Rukky's too.

Oh,and ermm,Kalabari is Ijaw smiley - language,culture,every every . I basically live among them and have lots of them as friends.
You should've just left it at, 'are you from Rivers or Bayelsa state?'

Once again,nice story cheesy
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2014
SlimShawty: Nice story you've got here.Not really into love stories,but you've got a way with words I like.Witty smiley
Like Tonye's character.
Rukky's too.

Oh,and ermm,Kalabari is Ijaw smiley - language,culture,every every . I basically live among them and have lots of them as friends.
You should've just left it at, 'are you from Rivers or Bayelsa state?'

Once again,nice story cheesy

Thank you SlimShawty, I get what you are trying to say.

But in terms of tribe, the Kalabari people just say their Kalabaris while Ijaws say they are Ijaws.
My husband is a Kalabari man and he explains to me that though the Kalabari people are grouped under the Ijaw etnic group, they are still Kalabari and somewhat different.

In any case, the Kalabari people are found in Rivers while the Ijaws are from Bayelsa... I believe.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by SexySapphire(f): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2014
I tink the rate @ which everyone is tryin to hook Liz and Caleb up we should expect a date soon. And I can't really wait to hear her story(Liz) cos I'm sure she has one.

As to the rant, I love it cos everyone deserves a break. I've bin thru ma share of the suffocation and I can say it feels good to breathe freely again. No more tryna please anyone @ ma own detriment again cos it's ma life and I'm gonna live it by ma own rules. God made me as me and he will be disappointed wit me living some other people's dream. Life is short, so laff freely, dream, aspire and achieve great things. Live ur life.

Prettyspicey, love update as usual. I pray u get out of whatever u're goin thru wit ground breakin testimonies.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Tonye be putting himself on the spot lol.......Austin tho....typical friend, never afraid to say it just the way it is........

The wit of your convos are mind blowing.....no one does it better!!! Good job Mama P

Where this yeye Mods sef...... front page time never reach..... the champagne done dey block o grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Rukky, Such a sharp outspoken kid!
Indeed a blessing to his dad.....
More power to your elbow @prettyspicey
Miss elizabeth would make a loving step-mum tho.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by seunviju(f): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Can't wait 2 know whwat will happen between the two.well done with the good work spicey
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Tonye be putting himself on the spot lol.......Austin tho....typical friend, never afraid to say it just the way it is........

The wit of your convos are mind blowing.....no one does it better!!! Good job Mama P

Where this yeye Mods sef...... front page time never reach..... the champagne done dey block o grin

thanks dear, you know great dialogues are the Spice of a good romance *winks*

Err... go alert Mynd44 for frontpage thread na, lol

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by daveP(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2014
seunviju: Can't wait 2 know whwat will happen between the two.well done with the good work spicey
shocked shocked seunviju? Whats d inspiration behind of the name. Fephew!!
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Hameenat94(f): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2014
charijee: Sup babe. .heard what in particular?
me gud... 'doesn't luv romance'
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by daveP(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
@prettyspicey: good A.m cheesy cant wait for that hookup to happen.
Wait o! shocked il personally like to investigated into that RANT! Besides am still expecting,though i know ure reaaaal busy.i request for just 5mins for the observation of mine. Thus more ink to the quill and more strength to the finger that writes! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply)

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.