Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story (153583 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
lucydengen: Gudeveni prettyspicey I hv been trying to post my coments on ur blog but its not uploading.pls I would like to knw when are we getting d next update on “Who Killed Dana” I knw its nt easy but plsssss let us hv sumtin dis week

I thought I was the only one who noticed WKDB was missing.

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mum Prettyspicey i want u to follow me n tank God for saving my dad today... he survived d bomb blast @ my church with no wound not even a scratch...

well waiting to read d nxt update...smiley

3 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cheriepet: Mum Prettyspicey i want u to follow me n tank God for saving my dad today... he survived d bomb blast @ my church with no wound not even a scratch...

Wait......that was your church?!! shocked shocked wow!!!
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Costlybabe: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
unfortunately,pretty,im nt on watsapp,carry on dear,love ur story
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Wait......that was your church?!! shocked shocked wow!!!

Yeah!!!!
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 2:34am On Jul 28, 2014
Cheriepet: Mum Prettyspicey i want u to follow me n tank God for saving my dad today... he survived d bomb blast @ my church with no wound not even a scratch...

Whoa!!!! Thank God oo
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 2:37am On Jul 28, 2014
I love Rukky. Mischievous little lad. How I'd love my kids to be.
I kinda felt Caleb's attraction to Elizabeth was a bit too sudden though...I mean this is someone that has made up his mind never to remarry but look after his children.
Lovely piece as always.
Looking forward to today's update.

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:37am On Jul 28, 2014
x

7 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:45am On Jul 28, 2014
kayjuu: I love Rukky. Mischievous little lad. How I'd love my kids to be.
I kinda felt Caleb's attraction to Elizabeth was a bit too sudden though...I mean this is someone that has made up his mind never to remarry but look after his children.
Lovely piece as always.

Attraction almost always hit like a flash of lightening... it comes almost at once. The fact that he never thought he'd remarry and kept off women was mostly supported by the fact that consciously he had not met someone to create that feeling in him.

Now it is safe to assume that either the passage of time has started to diminish his need to remain alone and bring alive again the need to share his life with someone else... even though he does not realise this yet... or that that very inexplicable thing that appeals to us about one very special person, he has found in Elizabeth.

Whatever it is, trust me when I say... attraction is most often instantaneous... it is love that often requires time and effort to build... and even then... not always.

And in the order of romance... attraction must be established almost from the beginning.

Thanks lovey and how are you and school work?

4 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:48am On Jul 28, 2014

My goodness Cheriepet, this indeed is a miracle.

I so thank God for you and your family.

THANK GOD!

And may God continue to shield and protect us all. Amen.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:55am On Jul 28, 2014
lucydengen: Gudeveni prettyspicey I hv been trying to post my coments on ur blog but its not uploading.pls I would like to knw when are we getting d next update on “Who Killed Dana” I knw its nt easy but plsssss let us hv sumtin dis week

I don't know what could be going on with people unable to upload comments. Hameenat94 made same complaint.

I do apologise for Who killed Dana Bala... PHED really messed up my schedule.... no light at all... I am only able to post Take Me As I Am because it is already written and typed and I just use the little battery I have to read through and quickly post.

With Who killed Dana Bala, I write as I go and so it's difficult. But I'll see if I can give something before Wednesday.

Thanks dearie and I'll look into the comment thing on the blog too.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:58am On Jul 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I thought I was the only one who noticed WKDB was missing.

I apologise for WKDB missing this weekend. PHED has me all turned upside down. I can't even write and I only charge enough battery to use for already typed episodes.

But hopefully something might happen before the mid-week.

Thanks JJ

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 3:59am On Jul 28, 2014
ToriEmManson: Proudly a new fan...weldone pretty lady in a spicey way kiss

Welcome on board ToriEmManson, nice to have you join the family
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 4:01am On Jul 28, 2014
seunfavor: Your choice f words r 'wow'. aw come am just meetin u? i gladly nd proudly join ur numerous fan. nice work ma'am

Thanks Seunfavor, I wonder same thing @ bolded, lol cheesy

Glad to have you on board, dearie... you sit back and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by akejujoe(f): 4:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Well done madam spicey.u just spiced up my day wit dis interesting update kiss
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 4:05am On Jul 28, 2014
ekenzify:

Hmm, okay o..lets go wit d writer..she's d madam @ d top.

ekenzify, nice to see you are back grin

And this is not about madam @ d top matter... if you guys never grew up that way with your sisters that doesn't mean no one else did or that it is unheard off.

As much as this is fiction, I do my best to stay as close to reality as possible.

And as I responded to Jeffrey Jamez the first time, my husband had the opportunity of growing in a household were there was such closeness and openness... and Costlybabe just confirmed she did too... so there.

Oya, make una let me rest grin grin grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 4:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 4:16am On Jul 28, 2014
That is all for today... see y'all tomorrow and be sure to leave comments kiss
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 6:42am On Jul 28, 2014
kayjuu:
Whoa!!!! Thank God oo

smileysmileysmiley

Kay where have u been?
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

My goodness Cheriepet, this indeed is a miracle.

I so thank God for you and your family.

THANK GOD!

And may God continue to shield and protect us all. Amen.

Amen.... n tank u toosmileysmileysmiley
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kingphilip(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2014
wow nice piece you've got here and great description as always... Tnx spicey for the spiced update and wishing u more creativity as time rolls by

BTW have u considered putting all these piece in hard copy? I guess twill make best selling home n abroad

WKDB- from ur conversation I learnt ur started this piece on ur blog... please gimme the link lemme hookup
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2014
kayjuu: I love Rukky. Mischievous little lad. How I'd love my kids to be.
Lovely piece as always.

That's the power of beautiful simple women, they blow your mind at first sight and you forget whatever vow you made,....true story
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

I apologise for WKDB missing this weekend. PHED has me all turned upside down. I can't even write and I only charge enough battery to use for already typed episodes.

But hopefully something might happen before the mid-week.

Thanks JJ

OK...BTW nothing is wrong with the comment section from my end.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2014
I love this characters ,I swear..........no over does it like prettyspicy NO ONE!!
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2014
kingphilip: wow nice piece you've got here and great description as always... Tnx spicey for the spiced update and wishing u more creativity as time rolls by

BTW have u considered putting all these piece in hard copy? I guess twill make best selling home n abroad

WKDB- from ur conversation I learnt ur started this piece on ur blog... please gimme the link lemme hookup

thanks KP. and here's the link

http://alifediary./2014/06/23/who-killed-dana-bala/

each episode has a link to the next episode.

Enjoy
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez: I love this characters ,I swear..........no over does it like prettyspicy NO ONE!!

thanks a ziiiiiillllllliiiiiioooooonnnnn JJ grin

2 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Welcome on board ToriEmManson, nice to have you join the family
Thankx Spicey...nyc 2 be here...keep up d gud work in ur Spicey manner
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by ekenzify(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

ekenzify, nice to see you are back grin

And this is not about madam @ d top matter... if you guys never grew up that way with your sisters that doesn't mean no one else did or that it is unheard off.

As much as this is fiction, I do my best to stay as close to reality as possible.

And as I responded to Jeffrey Jamez the first time, my husband had the opportunity of growing in a household were there was such closeness and openness... and Costlybabe just confirmed she did too... so there.
Oya, make una let me rest grin grin grin

Alright o, madam PrettySpicey, I kind of get what u r saying nw.. Anyways Nice update yet again. As 4 my friend rukky, he's way too smart 4 his own good. Cool kid that boy.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by lucydengen: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:

I don't know what could be going on with people unable to upload comments. Hameenat94 made same complaint.

I do apologise for Who killed Dana Bala... PHED really messed up my schedule.... no light at all... I am only able to post Take Me As I Am because it is already written and typed and I just use the little battery I have to read through and quickly post.

With Who killed Dana Bala, I write as I go and so it's difficult. But I'll see if I can give something before Wednesday.

Thanks dearie and I'll look into the comment thing on the blog too.
Dis new electricity company can b frustrating & unreliable most times. I just pray de restore ur light so we can hv our update
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by lucydengen: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2014

tank God nothing happened. D gud lord will continue to guilde us all
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by seunviju(f): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2014
Nice update,keep it up
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by SexySapphire(f): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Omg, wat in the world was I thinking wen I wanted to give up on Nl? Can't bliv TMAIA dat I've bin anticipating ever since OSTW wrapped up started without me.

Berra later dan ever. Lemme goan start readin wit the speed of a race car. Brb to mak ma comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply)

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.