Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG (2765 Views)

Nigeria Labour Congress Warns FG - Don’t Increase Price Of Fuel / Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ / Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by mike404(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
mikolo80: 5min today 5yrs tomorrow...they have no right to stop HIM for even 5seconds. Because you are used to having your rights trampled does.mt mean HE should allow HIM to be. Either you use your rights or you will most definitely use them
FIXED. NA SO WOMEN DEY BE FOR YOUR VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by mikolo80: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
mike404: FIXED. NA SO WOMEN DEY BE FOR YOUR VILLAGE
grow up and stop editing posts
Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by Kanwulia: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
arewafederation:

Ehen... have been looking for you. Abeg send the picture of your Ikebe and your oranges. As a newbie to nairaland I want to collect my own share. lipsrsealed

Sorry, I have never screwed a NLander. . . .
I have taste! kiss

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by yorke1: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ediot man. Stop harassing your husband is what you should have said. Seems she is the one that pay the broom pride instead of the bride price.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by bloodykiller: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
arewafederation:

i want to die like my brother ko?
ok
Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by cjrane: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
I wonder who is really the wife in that house!
The manly Oby that have been jumping around with Obasanjo and co or this poor old guy depending on 'her' for his medications. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by Livinusc(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
she was hold only 20 minutes dats y she was shouting, how did she want security operatives to do their job,perhaps they might av smell something fishy,besides nobody is above d law
Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by AlfaPrime: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2014
I believe one of the very interesting points to note is that as outspoken as she is, Oby has a husband who is closely watching her activities. She clearly has his very strong support for all that she's doing in the public sphere. Lesson for Nigerian husbands (myself included!) in general! grin wink
Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by ROCKJ1(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Other countries in the world, the security operatives have a right to double check you and even question you at d airport. There is nothing like right in this case. She is just being afraid and took to defence just in case something else goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG by Happywoman(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
At last he speaks. . .
Thot u were dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President GEJ Fake Act Busted!!!! / Buhari Agrees In Principle To Pay Workers Salary Arrears , Meets All State Gov's / Rochas Okorocha, The First Igbo Politician To Meet US President Obama (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.