Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month (1602 Views)

Kogi State Governor Doles Out N1,380,000 Financial Assistance To APC State Chair / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Anambra Based Mechanic Fabricates 10 Million Naira Dredger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by chinolization: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Low and middle class Nigerians desiring to own brand new cars will soon realise their dreams as indigenous automobile manufacturing firm, Innoson Group of Companies, is set to launch its new products.

The firm, which manufactures cars, buses, tankers and other products, would from August 8 introduce brand new cars into the Nigerian automobile market at the cost of N1.5 million.

Chairman and Chief Executive of the company, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, who announced this in Enugu yesterday, said the cars which would be fully air conditioned and come with other gadgets were made for Nigerians to have access to brand new cars.

The costliest of the coming cars, according to him, would be bought at N3.5 million.

Chukwuma, who spoke at the road show organised by Empower Nigeria at the Enugu campus of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, told the students of the university how he started venturing into diversified enterprise.
He said: “I will launch my own cars in about two weeks time. And the cars will cost between N1.5 million and N3.5 million, depending on the cadre.”

The Innoson Group Chairman told the audience that his company was not into car assembly but actual car manufacturing.
Chukwuma said: “Some people think that my factory is an assembly plant, but they are wrong. We do not assemble, we manufacture.

“Eighty percent of Nigerians do not believe that we manufacture vehicles in my company. But we do manufacture.
“The raw materials are bought from different countries and some in Nigeria.”

Chukwuma said his workforce has hit over 7,500, expressing happiness that he had contributed immensely to the nation’s economy.
The founder of Empower Nigeria and President of Anabel Group, Nicholas Okoye expressed delight that such a successful entrepreneur like Chukwuma was able to honour the invitation to speak to the youths, regarded as the leaders of tomorrow.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/innoson-roll-n1-5m-cars/#sthash.HfOK41g6.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by chinolization: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Still leading the pack since 1904 (Zik's birthday) cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by chinolization: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Innoson workforce as at this morning is 7500 personnels! Wow! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by idumuose(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2014
This news gladdens my heart.My senior brother will always say that even a chinese made brand new car is better than an American made tokunbo(second hand) car.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by idumuose(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2014
N1.5m car with aircondition is a product of good thinking.N1.5M is less than $10,000(ten thousand dollars).i suspect the size of the car will be similiar to KIA piccanto.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by Project400: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice development!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by chinolization: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2014
No at the bolded! Its a standard sedan car. I will be at Nnewi next week, I will go straight to the plant to bring pix!

idumuose: N1.5m car with aircondition is a product of good thinking.N1.5M is less than $10,000(ten thousand dollars).i suspect the size of the car will be similiar to KIA piccanto.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by chinolization: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Nigeria adigo mma! cheesy

Making Nigeria proud since 1904! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by rozayx5(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2014
idumuose: This news gladdens my heart.My senior brother will always say that even a chinese made brand new car is better than an American made tokunbo(second hand) car.

new is new cool

You just gotta love anambra dudes, as an Akwa Ibom guy i do business with them and they are the no 1 hustlers in ndigbo cool

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by Doncolio(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2014
I just like these guys.

#GodBlessNigeria

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by idumuose(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: No at the bolded! Its a standard sedan car. I will be at Nnewi next week, I will go straight to the plant to bring pix!

Will be waiting for the pix bro.And who says Nigeria will not get better.
Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by uch12(f): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Ewooo ife chino bea anyi na ato mu nshaa.. Omalicha news na ututu a.. Will v an amazn day @ work 2day. And nke na e ya aga nnewi next week buzi nshha di na enu uto.
Udo diri gi, dikwalu umu anambra nenne and ndi igbo nenee.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by Donmarrius: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2014
There shall be no ''peep and run'',by those from the 'waste',please do celebrate with us,Alaigbo is just ok.com.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by idumuose(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5:

new is new cool

You just gotta love anambra dudes, as an Akwa Ibom guy i do business with them and they are the no 1 hustlers in ndigbo cool
Anambra ditto ndigbo are good businessmen.Very good businessmen.Very very good businessmen.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by idumuose(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5:

new is new cool

My brother you are right.New product is new product especially when it comes to automoblie.
There is always a warranty of 1year attached to a new car by the manufacturer.In other words the car would be replaced with another new one if it develops a fault prior to the expiration of the warranty.
Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by idumuose(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Donmarrius: There shall be no ''peep and run'',by those from the 'waste',please do celebrate with us,Alaigbo is just ok.com.
The car is not meant for ndigbo only,it's meant for Nigerians.Innoson's vision is to sell his vehicles to Nigerians and not to ndigbo.if you are a businessman,you will understand me.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by Silenzer(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2014
IGBO ETETAGO!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by spyder880(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Chino, the business guru Innoson is also an Enugu citizen. cheesy we love the guy and his genius touch in Enugu here.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by shedify: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2014
This is the kind of news I love to hear coming from naija bye bye to over used cars

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by aryzgreat: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2014
cool Anambra adigo mma

The bone shall rise again.

Weldone chino, God bless sir innocent chukwuma a.k.a Innoson

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by Scout60(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5:

new is new cool

Even my friends from akwa ibom are automatical hustler. No difference

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by spyder880(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Made in Nigeria Innoson cars and buses.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Anambra na Enugwu bu ofu

That is why most of my uncles are Rangers fans even at the peak of Enyimba's succeses

sometimes i wish these state created should be suspended lets have mayors governing our cities so that we will stop hearing nonsense like Ndi Anambra are too proud, ndi Imo are too this ndi Abia are too that.

The cities will have mayors while the towns will have caretakers overseeing their affairs.

Chino nwanne am back, ifuru message m na inbox gi?

Nna apiawaram ndi ofe azu mods were iwe machaam ban grin grin grin grin grin

spyder880: Chino, the business guru Innoson is also an Enugu citizen. cheesy we love the guy and his genius touch in Enugu here.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by rozayx5(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Scout60:
Even my friends from akwa ibom are automatical hustler. No difference

yea there are types of hustle and the storey buildings in Anambra tell you the rest of the story grin grin
Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by SailorXY: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
this is proper news

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by OtunbaJega: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Busted.. Na KIA dey make the car...... just a franchise.. NEXT please
Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by bloodykiller: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
OtunbaJega: Busted.. Na KIA dey make the car...... just a franchise.. NEXT please

vulture

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by chinolization: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Wow! welcome nwanne!

Buddah handle is da bomb! cheesy

BuddahMonk: Anambra na Enugwu bu ofu

That is why most of my uncles are Rangers fans even at the peak of Enyimba's succeses

sometimes i wish these state created should be suspended lets have mayors governing our cities so that we will stop hearing nonsense like Ndi Anambra are too proud, ndi Imo are too this ndi Abia are too that.

The cities will have mayors while the towns will have caretakers overseeing their affairs.

Chino nwanne am back, ifuru message m na inbox gi?

Nna apiawaram ndi ofe azu mods were iwe machaam ban grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by Scout60(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5:

yea there are types of hustle and the storey buildings in Anambra tell you the rest of the story grin grin
Akwa ibom cares for immediate families....... Ibo cares for the unborn families. Dats is why they love to build grounded properties
Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by Donmarrius: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2014
idumuose:
The car is not meant for ndigbo only,it's meant for Nigerians.Innoson's vision is to sell his vehicles to Nigerians and not to ndigbo.if you are a businessman,you will understand me.

Don't misunderstand the angel am coming from,which is the overall impact of this investment,in Igbo.Am talking of the psychological,moral and physical impacts,of this lofty achievement,and not the targeted market population.
Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by idumuose(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Alright sir.

Donmarrius:

Don't misunderstand the angel am coming from,which is the overall impact of this investment,in Igbo.Am talking of the psychological,moral and physical impacts,of this lofty achievement,and not the targeted market population.
Re: Anambra Based Innoson Auto Company To Roll Out N1.5m Cars Next Month by chimerase2: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lovely
I commend his hustling spirit cool

(1) (Reply)

Group Targets 56m Internet Users For GEJ’s Re-election, Share 60ipads,30 Laptops / Graphic Video: Boko Haram Executes Young Men Who Refused To Join Them / Wo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.