Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (55618 Views)

Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tval: Who moved this to the front page?
na toto{FTC on page 2,God I thank you o} grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by BodyKiss(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hey you dondi @Leetunechi. Don't you know some people view this site with mobile phones?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by hairbraiding: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
On a side note, the sandals do fit nicely on the said "daughter/maid"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is not an issue. Busybody people..

If she is your maid address her likewise. I never saw where a dictionary described the word maid in degrading terms..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by silica(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nigerians are very funny people:
you gladly call yourself brides maid, chief brides maid and maid of honour
you proudly wear the aso ebi or uniforms and take hundreds of photos which u flood the social network with,
and you are not offended that you are being called "brides slave, chief brides slave or slave of honour" as you want to interpret the word "maid".
yet you complain that a maid who is paid and taken care of for being a maid is called a 'maid'?.
it's either you consider her better than you who bear that name for free or your reasoning is totally skrewed. Get a life and stop making other peoples' business yours.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by remsonik(f): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Is it seun or mynd44 or which of the supermods is knacking tonto.if tonto dike fart for her house frontpage must know Tonto toto sweet o chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Wale112(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ghanians are manufacturing cars

which way Nigeria?

Made in Ghana cars below

https://www.nairaland.com/1823935/made-ghana-cars-ready-market
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Bruno3000(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
;
jerryboiii: Lesbian Oshi
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Leetunechi: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
AdmiralPato:

Mumu grin

wetin i do na undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Xsenga(f): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by megabyte2(f): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Who ask her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Leetunechi: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
BodyKiss: Hey you dondi @Leetunechi. Don't you know some people view this site with mobile phones?

well

dats not of my biznesss tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lool grin grin • •
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Leetunechi: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
BodyKiss: Hey you dondi @Leetunechi. Don't you know some people view this site with mobile phones?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Maid in Manhantan....that tuneche guy don dey mad o....see as he dey waste space...i no fit quote am sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by piagetskinner(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigx: Unemployment + Free Browsing de cause wahala
Abi...GEJ is to be blamed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Forwetinnah: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chai this geeh done suffer!! World renowned maid wearing Madams Gucci...imagine the slippers sef? That thing no be Aba? It is well
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by tjdj: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
An average authentic Gucci footwear costs around 350-400 dollars, so she is trying to make us believe she bought one of those for someone she merely pays less than 5k per months for her services, if you can label her a 'maid" in social media you are indirectly putting her in her place and not to be mistaken for someone at same level with you....even she herself cannot wear authentic Gucci.....abeg waka pass
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by LaurelP(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tonto Dike always lookin for attention
And sadly, she's getting it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by shejane: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
I don't see anytin wrong wt d word "maid" cos she will not be d maid for the rest of her life

Is just her designation for now just like office messenger
We shd change our thinking pls that's y BRT Drivers want passengers to address them as Pilot instead of Driver see stupidity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by fontiiyke: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tonto u dont need to call her a maid..hehe* smiley bt at least its for exams and not for boy..lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nwogbe: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guys stop d beef for this lady! She did notin wrong.........
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Most likely it's even a fake chinko Gucci
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by tjdj: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
She just derep that babe for nothing now, even if she passes the post-Jamb she will be mocked throughout her stay in the University for being a housegirl just because her oga just wanna feel big for the Aba Knock-off sandals
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Burger01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cheiii!! I tire for this Toto Dikeh angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jericco1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
You guys didn't see the sister Tag eh? Must you criticize her, apparently she loves the lass, you guys should give her a break.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Seakay(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
750naira gucci slippers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by shejane: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
If she leave it @ daughter, na d same we nigerians go carry her name waka say Tonto don born pikin tey tey

I think she was trying to state d obvious and to avoid any misunderstanding by Nigerians
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Barywhyte(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly: Please what's wrong in being a maid? Are there not people called nannies, baby sitters, drivers? Naija and una wahala sef. That's just a designation of her relationship with the girl. I see no reason why you guys should read any meaning into it. It's just the idea we have and the way people treat maids in Nigeria that's causing this negative response.

My brother, walahi the tin tired me o. We are all hypocrites in this country. Is this girl not her maid? what else do Nigerians want Tonto to call her? I dont see any pride in this tin. Thats who the girl is. This criticism is absurd
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Mopolchi: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
This Tonto Dike na AGBAYA. Adult wey think say na child im be. Na child need maid no be adult like Tonto Dike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) / Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.