Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. (781 Views)

Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Relationships And Phone Calls. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by djovee(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2014
hello mates.
I don't have difficulties in getting a girls phone number but I have troubles in getting dates.
I could chat a girl up,get her contact,call her a few times but I don't ever succeed in getting the dates.do u think I get things wrong at the phone calls level ??what exactly should I be doing when making the phone calls?? sometimes I feel they don't feel that serious level of attraction for me.do u have any advises on how to amplify attraction over the phone?
any advises are welcome.
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Tallesty1(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2014
What do you discuss with them on phone?
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: What do you discuss with them on phone?

Guy, mind your own Business na
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by herald9: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1:

It was none of his business till the op decided to share it...
Now its everybody's business!
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2014
i'm here to read comments cheesy
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1:

You sef, mind your own business. undecided
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by djovee(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2014
@tallesty ...
I discuss things about my person, the things I like doing,they in turn tell me about their own person too and their hobbies.
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by herald9: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
missberrypop5: i'm here to read comments cheesy
#Sits beside her#

let's read it together wink
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by herald9: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2014
djovee: @tallesty ...
I discuss things about my person, the things I like doing,they in turn tell me about their own person too and their hobbies.
Lolz... u ain't really good at this...
grin
Wish I could share some snapshots of my toasting sprees...

I have like five now waiting to see me...
grin
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Tallesty1(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1:

Don't misread me, I just want to know if he is telling them the right thing.
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
herald9:
#Sits beside her#

let's read it together wink
cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by herald9: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2014
missberrypop5: cheesy grin
Oh God shocked

Ur dp

You left me breathless and speechless simultaneously shocked
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2014
herald9:
Oh God shocked

Ur dp

You left me breathless and speechless simultaneously shocked
lol, really? Sorry cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by herald9: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, really? Sorry cheesy grin
cheesy
now I could confidently tell my friends that angels do exist cheesy

Lady i would ve loved to get closer to you but I doubt whether heaven will grant me a pass embarassed cry
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

You sef, mind your own business. undecided
Gosh.. You again! sad
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
herald9:
It was none of his business till the op decided to share it...
Now its everybody's business!

SMH... Nigerians Ku
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by tbagjames(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
missberrypop5: i'm here to read comments cheesy
just read yours....all of us are here to read
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1:
Gosh.. You again! sad

You are too nosy and annoying.
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:
You are too nosy and annoying.
Really.. Please do at all cost avoid me!
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by djovee(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
herald9:
Lolz... u ain't really good at this...
grin
Wish I could share some snapshots of my toasting sprees...

I have like five now waiting to see me...
grin
okay now herald, why don't u show me the 'way'.i've been having this difficulty for while now ooo......just gimme or e-mail of phone number.
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
I tot you wanted codes for buying data instead using your recharge for making calls.

Guy, your topic deceived me. You deserve a ban..
Re: How Do I Transit From The Phone Calls Stage To The Getting The Date Stage. by rioemmanuel(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
chai!•••••wetin dis guy do you.see how u finished him
cry

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationships Fail: 4 Tips To Make Love Last / 4 Important Reasons Why You Shouldn't Rush Into A Relationship / She Keeps Giving Me A Slap In The Arm!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.