Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation (3584 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You, and do have a laughter filled one too. About the debate, I'd love to engage but I try to be considerate of other people and their beliefs.

so you saying?? well if you dont want to debate fine. At least i respect your decision, its nice unlike most religionist or christians who will rain insults when i say debate. but you were so matured about it. kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

so you saying?? well if you dont want to debate fine. At least i respect your decision, its nice unlike most religionist or christians who will rain insults when i say debate. but you were so matured about it. kudos!!!
smiley smiley Thank You.
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by brocab: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
If you believe that, then you had become christ like. meaning christian.
MizMyColi:

Cool cool

Well, first off, I've come to realise that the christianity that's being practiced today inspires fear in people, instead of faith.

I believe in the GodHead, yet I do not think of myself as a christian.

Every belief I have that isn't centred in Love must be discarded

I believe that truth is truth, no matter who says it or where it is found.

I believe that God is love, light and life and that he's too big for one religion to claim monopoly of Him

Life and Love is my religion.

*Gotta hit the sheets now though* smiley

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by alexleo(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Cool cool

Well, first off, I've come to realise that the christianity that's being practiced today inspires fear in people, instead of faith.

I believe in the GodHead, yet I do not think of myself as a christian.

Every belief I have that isn't centred in Love must be discarded

I believe that truth is truth, no matter who says it or where it is found.

I believe that God is love, light and life and that he's too big for one religion to claim monopoly of Him

Life and Love is my religion.

*Gotta hit the sheets now though* smiley

You don't believe in the truth rather you are afraid of the truth. Your belief or non belief does not change what is on ground. Same goes for all of us.
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2014
alexleo:

You don't believe in the truth rather you are afraid of the truth. Your belief or non belief does not change what is on ground. Same goes for all of us.
Noted. Thanks.
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by JonesK: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2014
alexleo:

You don't believe in the truth rather you are afraid of the truth.

What truth? Or rather, what do you think the truth is?

[/quote] Your belief or non belief does not change what is on ground. Same goes for all of us. [/quote]

What is on ground? Or rather, what exactly do you believe is on ground?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Paradise Of Sex, Sin And Sensuality / Are Nigerian Pastors More Of Scammers Than Men Of God? / Is God A God Of Only The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.