Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,733 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I See Senator George Sekibo Becoming The Next Governor Of Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Senator George Sekibo Becoming The Next Governor Of Rivers (734 Views)

See Senator Ben Bruce' Epic Reaction To CBN Ban On ATM Cards Abroad / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Sekibo, Other PDP Lawmakers / Wike, Ekweremadu Differ With Jonathan, Wife Over John Eno, Sekibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See Senator George Sekibo Becoming The Next Governor Of Rivers by meltech(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello pals,

With what is going on now who do you thing would emerge as the next Governor of Rivers State?

I have this deep feeling that Senator George Sekibo may become the next Gov. of Rivers.

Your views would be highly appreciated…

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian General Appointed As AU Standby Force Chief Of Staff / Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! / 5 People Confirmed Dead From Today's Blast + Pics From The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.