Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 (13256 Views)

NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2015 Live On NTA / Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz / 2014:invitation To Participate In The Annual National Entrepreneurship Week-anew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by priscaoge(f): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow this is good news!!!

Gov Rochas Okorocha over to U! They just made u proud to show that indeed Imo State loves education! (Free Education which includes free school uniform,sandals,socks,books etc)

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Johniyke2flex(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
This news gladdens my heart. So proud to be an Imolite!!! Congrats to the other kids that participated. They are all winners!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by lilmax(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nice one
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by laplace19(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames: my state lost because i wasnt there

The ones you were around...what was your achievement? shocked

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by misterjosh(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Unah well done oo
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Igbo kwenu!
Imo keleenu!!
Mbaise kwezuonu oo!!!

Rolls back to sleep shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
tobechi74: Where are yorubas belived to be inntelectuals, igbo beats them

did northerners take last?

Shallow perception, u have to make it bout tribe?? Knowledge knows no tribe, the kids worked hard and aced, simple.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Proudly lmolite cool. Imo leads, others Follow.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by iluvweed(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2014
INEC Rigged it............ undecided
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by apolonius(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Since any plane that successfully flies is seen by many as Jonathan's achievement,I hope we can now credit Mr Okorocha with this feat.

Congrats to Owelle Okorocha and the APC!smiley

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by omenka(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Ebubemg: God bléss igboland
Yeah. And God bless APC governors too!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by benjsniper33: 12:42am On Jul 23, 2014
aryzgreat: yet the oblong heads keep alluding our success in any competitive exam to "special centre" RUBBISH!

WE ARE ONTOP! UN-DEFEATABLE! INDEFATIGABLE IGBOS!

WE LEAD, OTHERS FOLLOW LIKE TWEETER!

Dont kickstart an ethnic tirade here undecided undecided
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by MrT2011(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2014
frankben: Wow! Can't believe i'm on front page... I'll do what others do... grin

first of all, i'll like to thank God for making me see this thread... Thanks to my parents for contributing biologically to see that i was formed... Thanks to the op for for creating this thread in praise of imo state... Thanks to my friends who've been there for me in bad times and good times... To my E-crushes and my E-haters. The bible said we should love our neighbour so i love y'all...

Is there anything i'm forgetting?

Ehen!
To seun for creating a forum like nairaland where we Cum everyday to have fun wink ... To the mod for finally moving this to front page after debating with the senate on whether it should be there or not... To those viewing this topic either as a registered member or guest...

To mikel on his display at the just concluded world cup ...[mikelis obilis]... To Matuidi for injuring onazi... To Fifa for threatening us with an indefinite suspension... To chelsea for signing another flop in Costa and Fabregas... To arsene wenger for being the oldest bachelor in sports...

To MTN for supplying me with free 1mb on daily basis.... To president Goodluck for visiting the Chibok victims... To my state governor for his incompetence and quest for everlasting wealth[i won't mention the state]

what else should i write?....
I'll update this once i come up with some new thoughts...

If you quote me and talk rubbish, I'll shekau you grin grin grin

Small boi!
Oya,
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by IGBOSON1: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2014
yuzjet: Those kids won with luck.... Congrat to them cos its their day.

Congratulations to the student from Ogun that came second. Am proud of u!

Omo egba re WA oooo! wink

^^^Yeah....they were just lucky to answer the most correct questions!

See your life!!

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by MrT2011(m): 12:54am On Jul 23, 2014
frankben: Wow! Can't believe i'm on front page... I'll do what others do... grin

first of all, i'll like to thank God for making me see this thread... Thanks to my parents for contributing biologically to see that i was formed... Thanks to the op for for creating this thread in praise of imo state... Thanks to my friends who've been there for me in bad times and good times... To my E-crushes and my E-haters. The bible said we should love our neighbour so i love y'all...

Is there anything i'm forgetting?

Ehen!
To seun for creating a forum like nairaland where we Cum everyday to have fun wink ... To the mod for finally moving this to front page after debating with the senate on whether it should be there or not... To those viewing this topic either as a registered member or guest...

To mikel on his display at the just concluded world cup ...[mikelis obilis]... To Matuidi for injuring onazi... To Fifa for threatening us with an indefinite suspension... To chelsea for signing another flop in Costa and Fabregas... To arsene wenger for being the oldest bachelor in sports...

To MTN for supplying me with free 1mb on daily basis.... To president Goodluck for visiting the Chibok victims... To my state governor for his incompetence and quest for everlasting wealth[i won't mention the state]

what else should i write?....
I'll update this once i come up with some new thoughts...

If you quote me and talk rubbish, I'll shekau you grin grin grin

Small boi!
Oya, I have quoted you; come do me? grin cheesy grin
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by aryzgreat: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2014
benjsniper33:

Dont kickstart an ethnic tirade here undecided undecided

ethnic wetin? go see the rubbish oblong heads arewritting on the thread about Anambra state clamping down special centres. angry angry
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Vivipop: Stand up for the champions!!! We are on the move again,make way for us. wink wink wink
The 2014 Annual NNPC school competition has just been concluded with Imo state as the winner. The three contestants from Imo state who were the youngest(14yrs) of all contestants, did us proud by emerging the best among the six geopolitical zones. Ogun state came second and Akwa Ibom came third. They were simply Fantastic!!!
Proudly an Imolite smiley
God bless Imo State!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/07/22/imo-state-wins-nnpc-quiz-competition/
http://ikenwareports..com/2014/07/and-imo-state-won-nnpc-annual-national.html?m=1
funny, it was the reverse in 2003 with Ogun coming first and Imo second.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 23, 2014
This is good news but Rochas must go

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Congratulations to the winners.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Akshow: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2014
congrat to d kids but naija need to step up. I stumbled on the program on nta this noon and I was disappointed. they were recording the score on a white board marker in this age. The studio was poor and d quiz masters were using papers. Nnpc no get money again ni?
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Akshow: congrat to d kids but naija need to step up. I stumbled on the program on nta this noon and I was disappointed. they were recording the score on a white board marker in this age. The studio was poor and d quiz masters were using papers. Nnpc no get money again ni?

At bolded: bruh abeg help us ask the froggy eyed, jet hiring, high end hotel lodging, hermes bag buying but super-milf diezani madueke

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Akshow: 1:38am On Jul 23, 2014
9jacrip:

At bolded: bruh abeg help us ask the froggy eyed, jet hiring, high end hotel lodging, hermes bag buying but super-milf diezani madueke
oh boy u de para o. lmao
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by DoroMega: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Impressive performance. Bigups to Imolites.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by NobleIcon: 1:59am On Jul 23, 2014
IMO LEADS. How many likes can Imolites give this post?
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Erotex(m): 2:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Azikiwe boys!!
Iwe kana ewe boys!! In ibliss voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emily Alemika: First Female Professor Of Law From Kogi State / NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death / 2016/2017 Jamb Utme, Post Utme And Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.