Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 (13231 Views)

NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2015 Live On NTA / Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz / 2014:invitation To Participate In The Annual National Entrepreneurship Week-anew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by SalC: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin
Laugh on dear cheesy
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2014
SalC: I am not glued to a particular place. Freedom of movement is one of my fundamental human rights cheesy
are you an Imolite? grin
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by SalC: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2014
frankben: are you an Imolite? grin
Must I be one to come here? tongue
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Akshow: oh boy u de para o. lmao

Lol the woman spends money like a rapper.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2014
SalC: Must I be one to come here? tongue
lol... You haven't answered my question cool
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by SalC: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
frankben: lol... You haven't answered my question cool
Look well, you will find the answer therein tongue
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
SalC: Look well, you will find the answer therein tongue
can't find any answer... Why you scared of revealing ya identity?....
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by SalC: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2014
frankben: can't find any answer... Why you scared of revealing ya identity?....
Scared of who?
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Despite the fact that the 3 kids were the youngest in d competition (each 14yrs),they still won by an outstanding 155 points!!am not surprised because we are naturally ahead academically and otherwise. #GOD BLESS :The kids for making igbos proud,their parents for sending them to school,Gov Rochas Okorocha for the free education policy which has already yielded tremendous results. May God also bless all other tribes and states for contesting and supporting the good course of education especially taraba and kaduna states.GOD BLESS BIAFRA/BIAFRANS,GOD BLESS NIGERIA. My prayer is that God will bless us with kids who will excel and make us proud in all spheres of life not miscreants and never do wells.AMEN. IGBO KWENU!!!!!making nigeria proud since 1914..

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Iam also the winner of this competition when we represented kano in 2010
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by mesoade(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2014
We ar intellectual's bro ,if u doubt me,go nd check d cowbell national competition winner's history
tobechi74: Where are yorubas belived to be inntelectuals, igbo beats them

did northerners take last?
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by mcpat(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2014
tobechi74: Where are yorubas belived to be inntelectuals, igbo beats them

did northerners take last?
@bolded where do u get ur fact.. From inception igbos have been better academically more preminent is the cut off mark to unity schools.. Imo and Anambra have been the highest for like ever.. The only yoruba state that give us a run for our money is Ekiti and sometimes Ogun... If not for FCC hausas would be no where

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by mesoade(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Check d history of d cowbell competition,check d history of d JETS competition . . Its d yorubas leading ,especially dat ogun state(dem don curse dem wit buk) . . Nd talking dat guy dat said we tink we're d best cos of malpractice,s.m.h 4 u . . Y did an igbo governor said he'l scrap 486 exam malp. Center?
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by mesoade(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
mcpat:
@bolded where do u get ur fact.. From inception igbos have been better academically more preminent is the cut off mark to unity schools.. Imo and Anambra have been the highest for like ever.. The only yoruba state that give us a run for our money is Ekiti and sometimes Ogun... If not for FCC hausas would be no where
.ekiti can never compete wit ogun,never . . We ondos ar dia tyt competitors,i remember wen kuboye olayinka 4rm ondo state tuk 2nd in d battle of d brain competition(2006),felix segun also qualified to london in d battle of d brain competition(2013) nd d list go on and on . . I went 4 dis yr's nnpc,after getting 1st wit 85/100(highest in d states) in d L.G.A level . . I went to d states nd unluckily got 4th,whereas only 3 were needed to go to d zonals,its sad tho,bt lyf mst go on

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by mesoade(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2014
mesoade: Check d history of d cowbell competition,check d history of d JETS competition . . Its d yorubas leading ,especially dat ogun state(dem don curse dem wit buk) . . Nd talking abt dat guy dat said we tink we're d best cos of malpractice,s.m.h 4 u . . Y did an igbo governor said he'l scrap 486 exam malp. Center?
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by kechywillz(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2014
My state go dey always Rep,ama a Proud Ibo man,Am proud Imolite.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Omolecturer(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Richiez: Source please and perhaps pix, it's a front page material. thanks!
watch this on AIT yesterday. Congratulations to the winners. #proudly ogun.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by muchyblink(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2014
It's a normal thing. Imo set the pace
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by pazienza(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2014
CheeNayNay: Despite the fact that the 3 kids were the youngest in d competition (each 14yrs),they still won by an outstanding 155 points!!am not surprised because we are naturally ahead academically and otherwise. #GOD BLESS :The kids for making igbos proud,their parents for sending them to school,Gov Rochas Okorocha for the free education policy which has already yielded tremendous results. May God also bless all other tribes and states for contesting and supporting the good course of education especially taraba and kaduna states.GOD BLESS BIAFRA/BIAFRANS,GOD BLESS NIGERIA. My prayer is that God will bless us with kids who will excel and make us proud in all spheres of life not miscreants and never do wells.AMEN. IGBO KWENU!!!!!making nigeria proud since 1914..

God bless Biafra, and may men revere her!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by pazienza(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2014
kechywillz: My state go dey always Rep,ama a Proud Ibo man,Am proud Imolite.

You are a proud Igbo man, and not Ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Faun(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2014
CheeNayNay: Despite the fact that the 3 kids were the youngest in d competition (each 14yrs),they still won by an outstanding 155 points!!am not surprised because we are naturally ahead academically and otherwise. #GOD BLESS :The kids for making igbos proud,their parents for sending them to school,Gov Rochas Okorocha for the free education policy which has already yielded tremendous results. May God also bless all other tribes and states for contesting and supporting the good course of education especially taraba and kaduna states.GOD BLESS BIAFRA/BIAFRANS,GOD BLESS NIGERIA. My prayer is that God will bless us with kids who will excel and make us proud in all spheres of life not miscreants and never do wells.AMEN. IGBO KWENU!!!!!making nigeria proud since 1914..

Could you guys quit singing this Rochas Okorcha s..h.it?
The free education policy only covers public schools.
The students who won the competition are all from PRIVATE schools. Stop showering undue praise on the crook!

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by kechywillz(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
pazienza:

You are a proud Igbo man, and not Ibo man.
IT still the same thing cool
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by striker9(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
So proud of the young champ from Ogun,omo Ogun ise iya!
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by pazienza(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2014
kechywillz:
IT still the same thing cool

It's not. Unless you agree that Awusa and Hausa, Yolobar and Yoruba are all the same thing.

But we both know they aren't.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by NewNigeriaMind: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
You people need to worry if your kids will do proud this way...

After a long while you finally win one and you are estatic, its ok, something you are not used to....

Good work to the participants, they are all going places.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by NewNigeriaMind: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
cant you tribal mofos make a comment without attacking others..........
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Mbediogu(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Those boys are likely Ogssians from my Alma mater Government Sec. Sch, Owerri(as usual since 1948) while the girls are most likely from my daughters' Alma mater FGGC Owerri. Proudly Ogssian.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Noftaj(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
okotv: nice one and that kid from ogun...just wondering cause he definitely has a bright future ahead
He surely has.He is a student of Ota Total Academy, Ota, Ogun State where I also teach Maths and also his classteacher. Its also not true that the Imolites are the youngest. Our boy will just be fourteen next month. Thanks
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Noftaj(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Honestly,I like the prayers with which you ended your post. The snag is the introduced tribal sentiment. Firstly, the boy who came second from Ogun State will be fourteen years old coming August. So its not true that the Imolites are the youngest in the competition. Keep it in mind that you don't win all the time and accounts for why one of the imolites represented Imo State in the just concluded Cowbell Natonal Secondary Schools Maths Competition and came 9th nationwide while one of the boys who emerge 2nd in NNPC came 1st in Cowbell, making history as the only student to have won it at both junior and senior categories.I know this because I teach in his school (Ota Total Academy, Ota) and also his Classteacher. Also note, NNPC (quiz), Cowbell (written),so you can't rule out the element of luck for the Imolites in the quiz. Finally, I must acknowledge that the Imolites are also good. I'm also proud of the first runners-up (2nd) in NNPC. Luck was just not on their side yesterday, but take solace in the fact that they have been national champions in many national competitions.
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Noftaj(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Honestly,I like the prayers with which you ended your post. The snag is the introduced tribal sentiment. Firstly, the boy who came second from Ogun State will be fourteen years old coming August. So its not true that the Imolites are the youngest in the competition. Keep it in mind that you don't win all the time and that accounted for why one of the imolites represented Imo State in the just concluded Cowbell Natonal Secondary Schools Maths Competition and came 9th nationwide while one of the boys who emerge 2nd in NNPC came 1st in Cowbell, making history as the only student to have won it at both junior and senior categories.I know this because I teach in his school (Ota Total Academy, Ota) and also his Classteacher. Also note, NNPC (quiz), Cowbell (written),so you can't rule out the element of luck for the Imolites in the quiz. Finally, I must acknowledge that the Imolites are also good. I'm also proud of the first runners-up (2nd) in NNPC. Luck was just not on their side yesterday, but take solace in the fact that they have been national champions in many national competitions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Pharmacy Students Protest Industrial Action By Lecturers (photos) / FUTA Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session [all Department] / Bsc Mass Communication At Nta/abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.