Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,922 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov (14470 Views)

Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi / BREAKING NEWS: Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Dies In India? / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by anytexy: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
eazisky: Adamwa season 1, nasarawa season 2, enugu season 3, abeg where them go release season 4?
u no de current na Eboyi be 3. Their speaker was impeached yestrdy.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by revelationuche: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
They shuld hurry up,if it suits them [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Caseless: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
emiye: The precedence for such impunity has been set.

Was this deputy governor not the man who held forth for chime when he absconded from duty for almost a year?

It is now payback time for the deputy governor with impeachment. ??
chime want to remove his deputy to pave way for one of his fierce supporters, his chief of staffs , who happens to come frm thesame senatorial zone with the deputy. Chime has succeeded in tying himself to ekweremadu's ticket and he's tryin to snatch another one elsewhre. Pdp shld b ready for another phase of war.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by AdimGreat(f): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ikenna94: wrong, he is from isi-uzo constituency but the Gov is from enugu west and his sister is not married from there. My gov na werey no mind am, he is just beefing the guy after serving him well
Well, doesn't change the fact that it's all political witch-hunting. Like someone said, the woman in question is actually not Chime's sis like I thought, but his chief of staff.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Samchelsea(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ikenna94: lmao werey no be only 4019 u for say eternity. By the way dis dep governor is one of the coolest man I know, I guess it's some kind of wotch hunting from d gov Sullivan, he feels d dep governor is not supporting his senatorial aspirations
its all about fulfilling their personal gain rather than the interest of the people
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by plendil: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
299: Wrong. Not Chime's sister, but his chief of staff (a woman though).

Whatever the woman used in holding Chime captive ever since he got back from hospital is yet to be known. She's now actually the governor at the background and has a dangerous senatorial ambition. The deputy governor is interested in going there too, hence his ousting.

She's also riding on the fact that Chime has done extremely well for the state and the people now seem to stand wherever he stands. Only God knows how this will play out. But in opinion, I don't think she'll win if the opposition presents a credible candidate. She can use jazz/pus..y on Chime as long as she wants, she'll still lose.

I think it will be a mistake to underestimate the 'strong woman of Enugu State politics', as she's commonly known. Was she not the one that literally held the deputy gov hostage during the protracted AWOL of Chime, and ran the state like her personal property?

There are indications she is battling the dep gov for the senatorial seat (East) and may be actually be the prime mover for the impeachment threat. lets see how it pans out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Any person that refused to perform pls impeach him...I can smell Amaechi
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by anytexy: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
AdimGreat:
Well, doesn't change the fact that it's all political witch-hunting. Like someone said, the woman in question is actually not Chime's sis like I thought, but his chief of staff.
She is his relation either cousin or some thing like that, but she is being married to another town (Akpugo to be precise) in Nkanu.Infact, she is the one ruling Enugu state. if u understand what i mean. Both of them want to go to senate as family business per say. Her name is Ifoma nwobodo. Thats my state.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Dailyfavour(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Let the drum rolls on, U sabi the dancing steps follow , U no SABI abeg talk to ur leg..... Oga ready for business.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lmaooooo dayummmm they're just impeaching politicians in nigeria nowadays.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by IfeanyiOgbodo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Impeachment is the latest now.No more boko haram.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Ikology(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Mrs Nwobodo will become the Deputy governor, and later this year, be the governor. There are some rumors making the rounds that Chime may resign later this year in order to fully focus on his Senatorial ambition.
I doubt if Chime will relinquish his governorship position, lose his immunity and pursue senatorial ambition. To me it sounds ridiculous. Mrs Nwobodo is from same senatorial zone with sunday Onyebuchi. They both have senatorial ambitions. Chime is becoming desperate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ikology: I doubt if Chime will relinquish his governorship position, lose his immunity and pursue senatorial ambition. To me it sounds ridiculous. Mrs Nwobodo is from same senatorial zone with sunday Onyebuchi. They both have senatorial ambitions. Chime is becoming desperate.
Yeah, Chime is one hell of a desperado. I always thought he was a gentle, quiet guy.

Anyway, if he resigns he had nothing to fear because he is in the good books of GEJ. EFCC won't touch a GEJ supporter.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Raypawer(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
impeachment zaga! I just dey observe....
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by greall1: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sir ask google

tyav7: Now waz this?
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Y do Nigerians get easily Fooled now ?
its painful
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Galadimabawa: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2014
why is everywhere impeachment impeachment? even now somebody is trying to impeach his elderly brother from being his senior.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Onyiido: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=babatawa]impeachement errwhere...
make dem kukuma impeach naija from africa grin[/quote Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kings Of The Oyo Empire(1300-2015) / Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha / El-Rufai: Nigeria Can’t Afford Another Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.