Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov (14471 Views)

Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi / BREAKING NEWS: Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Dies In India? / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by obas1o: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good day every one, I just discover a website that pays u for sharing sometin with ur friends on socail networks like facebook,twitter,googlepus and so on and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 10k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,after successfully registeration u upgrade ur membership to vip with just 3k, so that u can have access to all their bonus,mind you the 3k is just a dime,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,and make sure your sponsor their is ochuko paul

. Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ..best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
or u can add me on facebook with http://fb.com/obasguru
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by coolestboy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Season of Impeachment!
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sibrah: Grand impeachment awaits the chief 'Impeacher' himself.
abeg na who be dat?
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by mizzy007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Am sure all dis money being spent on lobbying house members 2 impeach gov's n deputy's wld go a long way in job creation. PDP wants evry state n nigerians r happy. Monopoly in evrytin is vry bad, let APC stay so der wld b competition in dis our democratic system. After all it has bin PDP since 1999. We nid dat chng we can believe in . God is watching
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Ikology(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
bcomputer101: PDP/GEJ is just too desperate towards 2015...

Well, i just dey observe
Taa it is not about GEJ, It is about senatorial ambitions of the deputy governor and the chief of staff, Mrs Nwobodo, who is loyal to the governor. The governor to me appears desperate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
IMPEACHMENT GALORE
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by obeski13(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well said. My bro..
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by kolaaderin: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
each year with it peculiarity

2011 --- year of subsidy
2012 --- year of scandals
2013 --- year of open letters
2014 --- the year of impeachments.

guess what 2015 will be.

i suggest the year of TOTAL REVOLUTION.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Funpeter: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
emiye: The precedence for such impunity has been set.

Was this deputy governor not the man who held forth for chime when he absconded from duty for almost a year?

It is now payback time for the deputy governor with impeachment. ??
Na he wasn't instead the chief of staff do that and he was made useless cos he was not in good times with chime. Even heard he works from his house not from his office. Wish the dude the very best in life.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by canalily(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
...Imo has done theirs, followed by Ebonyi, after Enugu, it wil be Abia, then Anambara....IMPEACHMENT ERA!! 2015 Here we are!!!
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by hazyfm: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
[size=15pt]WHO IS NEXT?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by LilPeezy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
sluvy4tune: The Enugu State House of Assembly has formally commenced impeachment proceedings against the Deputy Governor, Sunday Onyebuchi , as it directed the Clerk, Christopher Chukwurah to serve (Onyebuchi) with the notice.

In a sitting that lasted less than an hour, the Assembly presided over by Speaker, Eugene Odoh, accepted the Notice of Impeachment against the embattled Deputy Governor signed by 22 out of the 24 members of the House.

Aside the speaker, only the member representing Aninri State Constituency, and the younger brother of the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, Hon. Mathias refused to sign the impeachment notice.

He was however at the House sitting but did not oppose the notice when the six-page document sponsored by the House leader, Udeh Okoye was read and adopted.

Details to follow

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/breaking-news-enugu-assembly-begins-impeachment-process-against-dep-gov/184247/
impeachment now on board........ehn mek GEJ no do mistake impeach himself o.......cos for naija anyfin can happen.......
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by shizzle11(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fresh air everywhere gringrin

Meanwhile apeesh1t still lamenting grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Impeachment errwhr, jst pay some greedy guys n dey carry out d shameful task. POLITRICKS
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by KingsJohnson(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Impeachment Period Season 5
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
chidex700: We're now in the season of impeachment in Nigeria. There was a time it was defection from one party to another. Now it's operation impeachment. Nigerian politicians I hail una!
Yes oo. At first, it was the season of open letters; then we proceeded to the season of resignation/sacking. Now it's impeachment season 1. cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by vanstanzy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Me thinks the dep. gov. was romancing with the wrong demon. *grin*
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ikology: Taa it is not about GEJ, It is about senatorial ambitions of the deputy governor and the chief of staff, Mrs Nwobodo, who is loyal to the governor. The governor to me appears desperate.
Mrs Nwobodo will become the Deputy governor, and later this year, be the governor. There are some rumors making the rounds that Chime may resign later this year in order to fully focus on his Senatorial ambition.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by DONRAW89(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
doyouknowjohnny: I wonder why we fail to do the right thing, when it really matters in this country.

We have corrupt government officials who should not only be impeached/dismissed from office but also made to serve the appropriate jail time for their well documented and ever glaring acts of gross misconduct and abuse of office yet, they still walk shoulder tall and are even being celebrated..

I'm not saying this dude is a saint but, impeaching him just months to the coming elections with probably some weak allegation of corruption that should have been treated earlier on, simply shows how low our politicians are willing to go in achieving their end game, ( which we all know is to eliminate the competition and those not loyal to the " CAUSE"wink

I just hope the president has nothing to do with this

Mr man, what has the president got to do with this? Enugu state governor wants his girl friend Mrs ifeoma Odoh to run for senate and the deputy governor wants to run for senate too under the same senatorial zone. WHAT HAS JONATHAN GOT TO DO WITH THAT? SOME PEOPLE ARE BLINDED WITH HATE FOR THE ONE WHOM THE LORD HAD BLESSED.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by penny01502: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Lol...so everything must be blamed on GEJ.

You get accident, GEJ...your wife cook potty, GEJ, your babe no gree give you straff, GEJ.

You born twins, GEJ, you catch malaria, GEJ. Winch press you for night, GEJ. Na wa for Naija sha.
don't mind those bugs, they really don't have something nicer to do with their precious time

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by tyav7: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
greall1: .
Now waz this?
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by henrinity(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nawa o...The Era of Impeachment...Soon The Impeacher will become the Impeached..Nawa o...The Era of Impeachment...Soon The Impeacher will become the Impeached..Nawa o...The Era of Impeachment...Soon The Impeacher will become the Impeached..
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by tyav7: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
bokoarerams: .
I don catch you
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by AdekunleBalogun: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Who are they deceiving? u don't need to impeach a deputy governor because he was never elected, the post is a just ceremonial one as long as nothing happens to the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by Forwetinnah: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm grateful atleast that it's just a season of "impeachments" NOT "assassinations" like in past administrations

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by kobikwelu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
well, he was wise after all......

as the saying goes
power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely...

i add

Naija presidential power is second only to God
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by solomakindees(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yusufkaka: angry grin keep watching wooooooooooo
Mr Deputy,
Na only you waka come?!
Which kind gov allowed you to loot and qualify for impeachment?
Diariz godu o!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by duby91(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
emiye: The precedence for such impunity has been set.

Was this deputy governor not the man who held forth for chime when he absconded from duty for almost a year?

It is now payback time for the deputy governor with impeachment. ??

Mehn i have never seen someone as loyal like that man. even when chime was out of the country for over 3 months. and he refused to impeach chime then. This Life!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by MopolMan: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
mcocolok: 2014.................................................,YEAR OF IMPEACHMENT

Leaders should be accountable, don't cry for public sympathy or pity,go to the court and regain ur mandate,if your hands are clean.
Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State in 2006 was impeached wrongly, he went straight to court and regained his mandate.
Pls people should leave GEJ alone.
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by MopolMan: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
kolaaderin: each year with it peculiarity

2011 --- year of subsidy
2012 --- year of scandals
2013 --- year of open letters
2014 --- the year of impeachments.

guess what 2015 will be.

i suggest the year of TOTAL REVOLUTION.

Year of Peace,nothing will happen GEJ TILL 2015
Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by englishmart(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Impeachment! Impeachment!! impeachment!!!
Na WA o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov by MopolMan: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Let it continue all over the entire Nigeria,>90% of the people in Government has no business being in Government.They should all be flushed out one after the other.
Let them out all the wolfs in sheep's clothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / 2019: Atiku Abubakar Storms Akwa Ibom State, Consults Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.