Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir (38009 Views)

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Foluke Daramola Spotted With Hubby & Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by FameG(f): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote
author=FlirtyKaren]I bet you all didn't notice Adama Indimi in that
photo, ie Billionaire Indimi's daughter. She is not related to D'Banj so
what is she doing at the party? Because in that photo of the ladies wit
D'Banj's mum are D'Banj's 2 sisters, their Aunty, Kayswitch's babymama,
then Adama Indimi. Laila is reporting she may be D'Banj's true
girlfriend o. -
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/dbanjs-mum-pictured-with-her-hubby-kids.html

Mama
Oyebanjo is 61. Happy birthday to her cool [/quote]

hunnmm. See investigators.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
FlirtyKaren: I bet you all didn't notice Adama Indimi in that photo, ie Billionaire Indimi's daughter. She is not related to D'Banj so what is she doing at the party? Because in that photo of the ladies wit D'Banj's mum are D'Banj's 2 sisters, their Aunty, Kayswitch's babymama, then Adama Indimi. Laila is reporting she may be D'Banj's true girlfriend o. - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/dbanjs-mum-pictured-with-her-hubby-kids.html

Mama Oyebanjo is 61. Happy birthday to her cool

I forgot to add. The party was a private one. Not public. Just family members and Adama posed with mummy and her daughters. you gerrit?
Ahh idongerritoh...tell me more grin grin.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Funkybabee(f): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy birthday to her
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na ds Small cake Dbang gv hm mumsi? But if na babe naw lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by iamboody(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Baba Agba
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by jericco1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
They seem happy, can't wait for Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo to have a his own family..
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by themejiwalker(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
fruityjojo: Hmmm smiley them fine ohhh.

But you fine pass them

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by IYANGBALI: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosscash1: yeye de smell
your own mama don die abi why you dey vex?bad bellerian
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by IYANGBALI: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: Na ds Small cake Dbang gv hm mumsi? But if na babe naw lipsrsealed
you dey craze walahi,see your mouth
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
IYANGBALI: you dey craze walahi,see your mouth
bro we fight ystdy ni? Wat hv I said now,is d cake big? I dnt blame u.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: bro we fight ystdy ni? Wat hv I said now,is d cake big? I dnt blame u.
if I catch you
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by ikevin(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
cmon, that is someone's mother, as in Mother. I don't care if you know how to tweet, facebook, nairaland. This is Africa, Respect is pertinent. It is not cool at all spitting at the elderly ones.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by dont8(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
SYNONYM~MAMALET cheesy
AKMoney1: MAMALEE grin
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by dont8(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why do you have to quote that clown? Does he even know what he's was typing in the first place, he saw people using the phrase and decided to use it also.
ikevin: cmon, that is someone's mother, as in Mother. I don't care if you know how to tweet, facebook, nairaland. This is Africa, Respect is pertinent. It is not cool at all spitting at the elderly ones.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
fruityjojo: Hmmm smiley them fine ohhh.
Menh... is dat ur pix.. I have never admitted women are beautiful.. but in ur case.. I will revist my thesis...
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Pavore9: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
RichDad1: Booked
As in return ticket?
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by rattlesnake(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what am i suppose to do now....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosscash1:

why saying im joking naa
im serious

Ok shoot I'm listening
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sapphire86:

Ok shoot I'm listening
LEPA grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
chux4liv:
LEPA grin grin grin

smiley
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by shyna501: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bt d way dis Dotun guy dey laugh sef... Nawah!
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sapphire86:

smiley
were u returning from owambe in that ur attire?
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
chux4liv:
were u returning from owambe in that ur attire?

Nah, I was going for 1
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by smlafolabi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nice one
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sapphire86:

Nah, I was going for 1
Issoarite... When next u hv another function, I beg knock at my door grin grin
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by victorazy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014

Na who them resemble sef?
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nicepoker(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
eusuph99: Dis is what we call a FAMILY
u mean from picture? Are u leaving with them?
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
victorazy:

Na who them resemble sef?

lol...dem luk like fowl
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
chux4liv:
Issoarite... When next u hv another function, I beg knock at my door grin grin

Because u want to drive me there?
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by okoria: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames: so good. God protect my family untill my hustle finally pays

Guy, be very careful what you pray for. So, you want protection only before your hustle pays off and not after it pays off
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wisdomkosi: this one dey for public forum dey pursue woman. smh for you

thank GOd na inside forum n no b inside church

okuko!!
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by tbagjames(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
okoria:

Guy, be very careful what you pray for. So, you want protection only before your hustle pays off and not after it pays off
Dont get me wrong. Untill in this sense includes before and after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.