Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) (2643 Views)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by frainc(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
This question is for men

If you are married with a child
And after some years you got to find out that the child you think is yours is actually not yours

You try to find out with every means
But the child is not yours

What will be your next action
Or what will you do?

http://www.myskyenter..nl/2014/07/if-you-find-out-that-your-child-is-not.html?m=1
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'd take some beers first, then hang out with my friends over the Cliff.
#What's done is done, No big deal.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wify go hear ween !!!

The innocent kid will be nurtured to success or returned to the real father .... Whichever is beneficial to the kid !
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Tallesty1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Return the child to his dad if he is traceable or take care of him as your own child. The wife will also go back to her father.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well am yet nt married, nd i dnt wish anywan such lugubrious xpernc neida me.

Bt in refrnc 2d d post; first of b sure wit d facts dat d child isnt urs, ask ur wife who's sperm her ovarý fertilizd, get 2know d person talk lzk men, nd dcide if d man wuld take kia of his child or d child live wit u.
Bt d fascinatn part of it all is dat u know isnt urs dan dscova wen its too late.
I hop ma commnt contrbuts 2soms dcision
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by jericco1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well first of all I'll send my wife packing(though it'll never happen between the both of us) and if he wishes to go to his/her dad why not? But I'd like he/she comes regular and also see me as His real Dad.. And feel so and he/she has been.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by tpia5: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
What if the child has become a billionaire by the time you find out, what would you do then?

Hypothetically speaking.

And very close to his/her mama?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ghen ghen!!! cool
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by spiralwedge(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
no big deal.... will just chill and reconsider all family plans. But of course, I won't trust her again. No be only her waka come.... me set go waka small grin
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Joel3(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
well it won't hurt me because I don't want anything, have you ever gone through the buddha book called nothingness and emptyness?. Its all about the two path of life one has to choose. but if you chooses nothingness like I am currently doing. you will never be heart broken. There is nothing like love not to talk of true its all selfishness.

everything that happens is good and nothing is bad or evil. I will even tell her to cheat and share her with other men. rather than hoping or putting trust she will not.

I don't want anything, and I don't think one can please me either...

whatever thing that happens is good. I will keep the kids and keep her.

and let me make this point very clear. I will not mary even but will only have concubines.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by frainc(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1: I'd take some beers first, then hang out with my friends over the Cliff.
#What's done is done, No big deal.
you mean you won't take any action?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by frainc(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Return the child to his dad if he is traceable or take care of him as your own child. The wife will also go back to her father.
if you send the wife parking
Will you keep the child
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
It's no biggie.

Raise the child like your own afterall your own child dey another man's house bearing his name while the dude is unaware.

What goes around...
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Joel3(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
life is too long. So enjoy and Have fun, then worry less.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by frainc(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: It's no biggie.

Raise the child like your own afterall your own child dey another man's house bearing his name while the dude is unaware.

What goes around...
grin grin
you mean
Nothing is bad with that?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by frainc(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Joel3: life is too long. So enjoy and Have fun, then worry less.
have fun with the issue?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Joel3(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
frainc: have fun with the issue?
always take every situation or anything that happened as good. And have. Don't ever trust anyone with issues trust doesn't exist rather do things from your mind to please yourself and think two side before doing anything not what people says and then have fun in it. You will see that Your life will never remain the same.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by ahnie: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Joel3: well it won't hurt me because I don't want anything, have you ever gone through the buddha book called nothingness and emptyness?. Its all about the two path of life one has to choose. but if you chooses nothingness like I am currently doing. you will never be heart broken. There is nothing like love not to talk of true its all selfishness.

everything that happens is good and nothing is bad or evil. I will even tell her to cheat and share her with other men. rather than hoping or putting trust she will not.

I don't want anything, and I don't think one can please me either...

whatever thing that happens is good. I will keep the kids and keep her.

and let me make this point very clear. I will not mary even but will only have concubines.

Hey please where can I get the Buddha stuff.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: It's no biggie.

What goes around...
grin grin
I'm amazed that you the advocate of 'divorce a cheating husband' is saying this. Tell me you're being sarcastic pls. @topic, I'll simply throw both the woman and her b@st@ard child out of my house.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Godmystrength: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Return the child to his dad if he is traceable or take care of him as your own child. The wife will also go back to her father.
How do you intend doing this after wife has gone back to her father?
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by cococandy(f): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
I'm not joking.
It's the work of the devil. Let him get over it smiley smiley cheesy
donpeey22: I'm amazed that you the advocate of 'divorce a cheating husband' is saying this. Tell me you're being sarcastic pls. @topic, I'll simply throw both the woman and her b@st@ard child out of my house.

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: I'm not joking.
It's the work of the devil. Let him get over it smiley smiley cheesy
lol...
babe, i know you are joking.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by coogar: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
frainc: This question is for men

And after some years you got to find out that the child you think is yours is actually not yours

Or what will you do?

http://www.myskyenter..nl/2014/07/if-you-find-out-that-your-child-is-not.html?m=1

shoot the wife!
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Telemundo kind of stories.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by freakcin: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Part ways with her, might keep the child if we all agree (including the real dad).
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by MARKone(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
WIFE GOES,

CHILD STAYS
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by apolonius(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will divorce the woman-not my wife as I can't call such a person that. Of course,I will committedly and legitimately make her see the folly of such a deceit.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
The only thing to do is commence divorce proceedings. No biggie. Any man who doesn't do a paternity test has more faith than Abraham or is a dolt. Be prepared for whatever you find.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Godmystrength: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
MARKone: WIFE GOES,

CHILD STAYS
Really? What if wife insists on taking her child with her? And what kind of relationship will exist between you and the child?

1 Like

Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by Godmystrength: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
frainc: This question is for men

Or what will you do?

The next action will be to do a maternity test to know whether your wife is the mother or not because i have heard of cases where the babies get swapped in hospitals.

Plus go do a fertility test on yourself because i have also heard of cases where wives who can't get pregnant will fake pregnancy and arrange with the hospital or whoever to help get a baby. It can also happen when the woman knows her husband can't father children and would want to cover his ''shame''......

Depending on the results, you can now ask her where she got the child from. And then deal with it the way you like jare.

abeg nobody should ''insalt'' me o. Just saying my own.
Re: If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men) by frainc(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Godmystrength: The next action will be to do a maternity test to know whether your wife is the mother or not because i have heard of cases where the babies get swapped in hospitals.

Plus go do a fertility test on yourself because i have also heard of cases where wives who can't get pregnant will fake pregnancy and arrange with the hospital or whoever to help get a baby. It can also happen when the woman knows her husband can't father children and would want to cover his ''shame''......

Depending on the results, you can now ask her where she got the child from. And then deal with it the way you like jare.

abeg nobody should ''insalt'' me o. Just saying my own.
I have never thought of this
You made a valid point

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex During Pregnancy Safe? / Is This The End Of Sex As We Know It? / €30 Million Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.