Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash (30356 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Eyop: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
RIP
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Leetunechi: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rest in sambisa forest cool
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
WHO CARES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KILL THEM ALL smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Leetunechi: Rest in sambisa forest cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
okparaugo: If you check maybe the guy never get family self.

RIP

All these risky jobs self. I no fit do..

Must you have a family in a hurry? Not everybody believe in having children in a haste. Some people are more interested in contributing something to humanity

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Emilord(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chai,ne kwa omalicha nwoke oma a...nnaa jee nke oma!
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by edo3(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rip nwakile...gallant offr..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Omolecturer(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
R.I.P....but i still nurture my dream, to become a pilot someday!
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by M4gunners: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chei RIP fine boy/Man.If there is a way to bring you back now now,the Ladies in nairaland would have don that from their comments.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Cubeet: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
monsuru560: WHO CARES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your name tells me more about you and your ideology

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by nerodenero: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Is Nigeria worth dying for?RIP warrior.
EMMASON125:
Honey m!
R I P. My only regret is that he die for a useless country
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Wolison(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
D tin Wey d pain b say this country no worth dying for....reasons:....the guy is not a Nigerian but a biafran
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
UR PAPA
Cubeet: Your name tells me more about you and your ideology
[size=50pt]UR FARO DENGEEEEE!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry![/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
[size=50pt]MUMUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Wolison: D tin Wey d pain b say this country no worth dying for....reasons:....the guy is not a Nigerian but a biafran
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Donkunxex(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
air no sfe, land too no safe....... water na d last option
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Wolison(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
monsuru560: [size=50pt]MUMUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
sorry!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by 4lorunsho(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Death he no gud ; this action man
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by sample042(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
EMMASON125:
Honey m!

I wont use hard word on U bt believe me U NEED 2 GET A LIFE.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Ogetogeo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
I can't still believe you are no more Onyeka.
When I saw your pix on a dp this morning and heard that you were involved in that ill fated flight, I could only wish it was just a nightmare but alas, its true. embarassed

I could only look back remembering your enthusiasm about life and the Nigerian country, this made u take the step to join the force.

I am lost for words and really feel for the family right now.
My brothers Ugochukwu and Emeka, we all mourn at this time of grief.

St. Georges church, Kano miss u Elegant Soldier.
Sleep well till we meet to part no more

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by okechukwu3: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
A loss to the family and Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by mecussey(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2014

RIP

look like the guy dey smoke
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by LilPeezy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
EMMASON125:
Honey m!
and u r still in d useless country!!!!wetin concern naija n d guy death? Blyk say na now u dy learn how to talk
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by creativeEngr: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
My heartfelt condolences go to the family of the deceased... RIP to the fallen officer. It's quite saddening that in all the news channels that mentioned the occurrence, the names of the officer and airman (soldier) wasn't mentioned. hmmm...

I would also like to use this medium to observe that it seems we never get to hear of the non-commissioned officers like corporal, sergeants, warrant officers and the likes... Don't they also die in combat? In the case, the flight technician who died also deserves a mention or doesn't he?

They (non-commissioned officers) are even more exposed to the firing line than their superiors... Yet, it's like they don't exist, even in death! This is indeed saddening.. The fact remains that they are human beings with families too and we must also appreciate their roles...

Let's change our collective attitude towards them especially because there is no military without them...

Therefore I say, RIP to all mortal men regardless of rank or status in the military who has paid the supreme prize... I salute you all ...

BrAkingNews: [img]http://3.bp..com/-15H3hQ1i0qc/U85_24i0hyI/AAAAAAADOPQ/BmZxDdRw9nU/s1600/00.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-1TDfgLb6vuQ/U85_3uvz3eI/AAAAAAADOPU/E4dyAsHP_xQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Pictured above is Flight Lieutenant Onyeka Nwakile who was one of the two people who died when an Air Force Mi-35 Helicopter crashed during a training mission in Bama, Borno state yesterday July 21st. Nwakile, a pilot on board the helicopter and a technician lost their lives while another pilot was rescued alive. May his soul rest in perfect peace... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by zurine(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
chai
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
See fine boy,Nigerian girls have missed a fine dude
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Emilord: Chai,ne kwa omalicha nwoke oma a...nnaa jee nke oma!
same to you jare shinedu
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
monsuru560: WHO CARES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what else can one expect from a monfool sorry I mean monsuru?your name says it all,islamabaaaaaaaad
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
IYANGBALI: what else can one expect from a monfool sorry I mean monsuru?your name says it all,islamabaaaaaaaad
[size=100pt]WAWA!!!!
SON OF A BIIITCHHHH
#KILL EM ALL grin
[/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2014

RIP

Life is risky.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by gunner4life(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
just coming 4rm thier family hse at kabba street in nomansland, kano state. So sad!!! His mum is such a strong hearted woman. She is even the one consoling others. His brothers ugo nwora. R.I.P. Beloved uncle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams / Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.