Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education (23327 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by ochejoseph(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberesima has
responded to comic-actor, John Okafor’s comments that she should not re-
contest because of her alleged mismanagement of funds received from
President Goodluck Jonathan.
Ibinabo said that Okafor better known as Mr Ibu is detached from reality
and that, unlike him, she doesn’t beg state government or politicians for
money.
“Which money is he talking about? That is why I said he is detached from
the realities on ground. When we went to visit the President, there was no
money promised to anybody. We didn’t go there to beg for money as Mr.
Ibu is used to doing; we didn’t do that. They push you to the extent that
you say things that you don’t want to. I’m not about money, for once they
should stop and think, see what my team and I have achieved in two
years.”
“Mr. Ibu cannot vote for me, he does not have the power to do that. He
cannot even run for office because he is not a member, and I was
expecting to see the names of the members whom he referred to because I
don’t know them, and I hope they are members of the Guild because we
have actors who are not members.”
She also added that no amount of bad press and false allegations would
hinder her from running for re-election to remain AGN president.
“You should not because of your interest in a name feel you can come out
and talk off point to become relevant. When people say people should
have education, it is for this kind of reason so they will know how to speak
in public.”
“They think running to the press and running me down on Facebook and
others will deter me. No. I was not brought up like that, I’m a very
thorough breed. I will do what I have to do to get to where I am going. It is
the love that I get from people whose lives I have touched that keeps me
going, not those who don’t know where they are going, because every
sentence they make is money, where is the money?”

www.ynaija.com/you-have-no-education-shut-up-agn-president-ibinabo-fiberesima-lashes-out-at-mr-ibu/?utm_content=buffer69552&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

5 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by ochejoseph(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
berem: Ibinabo Fiberesima, a baby mama and a husband snatcher as well feeling funky just because she's an Ijaw woman just like Jonathan. Of all the women in nollywood,no better person to give AGN president?

My oh my!

Berem I don't think we should tribalise the issue Ibinabo has achieved a lot for Nollywood
1.37 producers and directors , 3 film institutes are to receive grants from the FGN

2.Actors now have representation in Key government intitution that has to to with the film industry !

3.Quality has also improved if you ask me , see what chimamanda did with her movie

I believe Ibinabo has earned her self a second term her colleagues are happy with the improvements they have seen and I believe in due time they will elect her for another term in office !

As for Mr Ibu we enjoy his laughs but I don't think leadership is for clowns !!!

18 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by talktimi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
berem: Ibinabo Fiberesima, a baby mama and a husband snatcher as well feeling funky just because she's an Ijaw woman just like Jonathan. Of all the women in nollywood,no better person to give AGN president?

My oh my!
wetin carry Ijaw enter this one now ? Na wa for you

23 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
ochejoseph:

Berem I don't think we should tribalise the issue Ibinabo has achieved a lot for Nollywood
1.37 producers and directors , 3 film institutes are to receive grants from the FGN

2.Actors now have representation in Key government intitution that has to to with the film industry !

3.Quality has also improved if you ask me , see what chimamanda did with her movie

I believe Ibinabo has earned her self a second term her colleagues are happy with the improvements they have seen and I believe in due time they will elect her for another term in office !

As for Mr Ibu we enjoy his laughs but I don't don't leadership is for clowns !!!
if you don't know, Chimamda's movie have been pirated already so I heard.
If she has earned all that for nollywood, she has tried but insulting a fellow actor is quite shameful of her.

29 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by GentleMimi: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
That was a very low blow from Ibinabo. When Claren Chukwurah made negative comments abt her,i didn't take it serious. But i can see she might actually have issues...
Mr Ibu might be clownish,that does not make him a fool. Ibinabo,all the money Oga Jona is sharing,no chop am alone oooo. Diaris gooduu oooo.

50 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by anago9010(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
good riddance to mad nonsense, so peeps still watch that crap called nollywood. abeg I get loads of series to catch up with, CNN and all Jazeera no go strike neither did Sony max or discovery world don't close shop.

6 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mr. Ibu have always been rich before he started acting. I wonder where the statement he's begging for money came from. Ibinabo and her bad mouth. Agatha's curse is still hovering around your head.

angry

38 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Can someone pls tell me who is ibinabo......

#teamibu#

55 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by dapsoneh: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
I tot ds woman has been jailed

33 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by b3llo(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2014
This woman is pretty.

5 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by YoursGEJ(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2014
dapsoneh: I tot ds woman has been jailed

Abi? I think say she suppose dey kirikiri after she kill person. So why is she walking around free? With elected position to boot for that matter.

#godfatherthings

Anyway she should watch that her blow_job mouth because Ibu no be her mate. I don't know exactly what her issue is. The only thing I read in the post was a lot of name calling and very little else

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by jibbish(m): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Oya, let d Acting begin.... Ibinabo goes for Ibu

Pls make it long n lengthy...we need it in series
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Tallesty1(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Her Tongue Is Bad

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by ojeffo: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2014
IBINABO =KILLER ON D LOOSE!!!

4 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2014
At last, she ate her own words, the other day she bragged that, replying Mr Ibu is like trading intelligence with ignorance. And now she did replied Ibu, so what can we/she call this??
Kutia kawai

19 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Mzjhulz(f): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2014
I like Mr Ibu embarassed

17 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Akbee(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2014
This lady is also suffering from the same problem called illiteracy..her comments speak volume of au uninformed n uneducated she is.literacy is not all about bn able to read n write but also the ability to reason logically as well as handle every given situation in a matured way.however,she has successfully failed to act like someone who went to school let alone one who is the head of an organization(nollywood)which is one of the largest film industries in the world..Her mates are busy winning awards n playing slaves in hollywood movies**lol..i expected her to atleast say sth reasonable n put her critics to shame..dis is a Democratic setting,hence the **Chop i chop**arrangement shud be upheld in all spheres
of life..mr ibu cried out becos the largess never got to him..
Oops!she thinks dat such unnecessary comment wl mk my Ibu weep uncontrollably n recant his statement..he is a comic actor both in movies n off the screen..
the truth hurts though
.by the way,mr ibu shudnt kp mute.As a comic actor he shud make up sth reasonable for everybody to hear.sth like,the AGN presido cant spell her name correctly.lol..this is a country where everybody is a comedian..

6 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by ruthy43(f): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Why the insult?
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2014
She has just shown she doesn't deserve a 2nd term in office. Smelling mouth! U cannot be a model to anyone with this kind of comment you are spewing in public.

15 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by phayvoursky(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2014
WHAT THE F.UCK IS THIS STORY DOING AT THE FRONT PAGE

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME PULIZZZZ..
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Mblem(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2014
anago9010: good riddance to mad nonsense, so peeps still watch that crap called nollywood. abeg I get loads of series to catch up with, CNN and all Jazeera no go strike neither did Sony max or discovery world don't close shop.
na only you watch CNN? or you just want to brag here so that they whole world will see.... guy upgrade, come out from your childishness, try and appreciate what you have if you can't appreciate keep quiet and stop criticizing.

31 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Blackchampion(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Let me comment for FP sake.
Nothing serious abt all dis Nollywood issh
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by johnstar(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2014
For her mind ;she dey form agidi..na because its mr ibu sha;thats why she dey run her silly mouth;btw;what happend to the likes of zack orji;KOK;RMD;etc..dem suppose vie for the post na;and what is this killer biatch doing outside kirikiri? .WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALE?
1. Female dogs become so wicked when they give birth.
2. Female chickens chase people when they hatch.
3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but females people do tear people apart.
4. Females human beings spend average 28 years of there lives asking for recharge cards from males.....hmm abeg oo
5. And the most annoying one is; It is the female mosquitoes that transmit malaria...abi na lie

38 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by sylve11: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2014
dem don dey tribalise d story now now now. grin grin cool
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Daffar: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Mr Ibu na pesin? Wetin him sabi dan 2 dey do mumu up and down. Y him no go bring proof say d woman truly dey chop moni abi him tink say dis na one of dos yeye roles wey him dey play for em films?... I quit watching nollywood movies because of clowns like him.

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Smartsyn(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2014
This article is not being fair to Mr John Okafor, neither is the picture..

Maybe there is an iota of truth in what Mr Okafor said that made this woman to be ranting like this..

8 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by BrAkingNews: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2014
ij
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by ugoskholynx(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2014
ochejoseph: President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberesima has
responded to comic-actor, John Okafor’s comments that she should not re-
contest because of her alleged mismanagement of funds received from
President Goodluck Jonathan.
Ibinabo said that Okafor better known as Mr Ibu is detached from reality
and that, unlike him, she doesn’t beg state government or politicians for
money.
“Which money is he talking about? That is why I said he is detached from
the realities on ground. When we went to visit the President, there was no
money promised to anybody. We didn’t go there to beg for money as Mr.
Ibu is used to doing; we didn’t do that. They push you to the extent that
you say things that you don’t want to. I’m not about money, for once they
should stop and think, see what my team and I have achieved in two
years.”
“Mr. Ibu cannot vote for me, he does not have the power to do that. He
cannot even run for office because he is not a member, and I was
expecting to see the names of the members whom he referred to because I
don’t know them, and I hope they are members of the Guild because we
have actors who are not members.”
She also added that no amount of bad press and false allegations would
hinder her from running for re-election to remain AGN president.
“You should not because of your interest in a name feel you can come out
and talk off point to become relevant. When people say people should
have education, it is for this kind of reason so they will know how to speak
in public.”
“They think running to the press and running me down on Facebook and
others will deter me. No. I was not brought up like that, I’m a very
thorough breed. I will do what I have to do to get to where I am going. It is
the love that I get from people whose lives I have touched that keeps me
going, not those who don’t know where they are going, because every
sentence they make is money, where is the money?”

www.ynaija.com/you-have-no-education-shut-up-agn-president-ibinabo-fiberesima-lashes-out-at-mr-ibu/?utm_content=buffer69552&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
absolute balderdash[color=#550000][/color]
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by idris4eva(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Dis woman dey vex o so bcomin agn president has been politicise too cos dis woman will go any lenght just to retain d post.yeye is seriously smelling ova dere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Toke Makinwa, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Omoni Oboli Spotted Together (Picture) / Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.