Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education (23384 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: For her mind ;she dey form agidi..na because its mr ibu sha;thats why she dey run her silly mouth;btw;what happend to the likes of zack orji;KOK;RMD;etc..dem suppose vie for the post na;and what is this killer biatch doing outside kirikiri? .WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALE?
1. Female dogs become so wicked when they give birth.
2. Female chickens chase people when they hatch.
3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but females people do tear people apart.
4. Females human beings spend average 28 years of there lives asking for recharge cards from males.....hmm abeg oo
5. And the most annoying one is; It is the female mosquitoes that transmit malaria...abi na lie
Chai, Ogami ah hail oh!

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Daffar: Mr Ibu na pesin? Wetin him sabi dan 2 dey do mumu up and down. Y him no go bring proof say d woman truly dey chop moni abi him tink say dis na one of dos yeye roles wey him dey play for em films?... I quit watching nollywood movies because of clowns like him.
SHUT UP!!!

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Shadeolad(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
amanze15: former beauty queen of those days, 3 kids no hubby
Three kids, three husbands
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Her Tongue Is Bad
Okrika waterside kukuye, is hallucinating
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Shadeolad: Three kids, three husbands
Her orifice is so wide,dip,and watery
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Erotex(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ibu movies still sell without advert
She is a fool!!

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by joshrare(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
My dearest ibinabo,
Mr ibu is indeed right about you. This is simply because you didn't display any quality of a leader in your response

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by joshrare(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
indigene:
Her orifice is so wide,dip,and watery
Badt guy, ORIFICE indeed
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by obinoral1179(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: For her mind ;she dey form agidi..na because its mr ibu sha;thats why she dey run her silly mouth;btw;what happend to the likes of zack orji;KOK;RMD;etc..dem suppose vie for the post na;and what is this killer biatch doing outside kirikiri? .WHY IS IT ALWAYS FEMALE?
1. Female dogs become so wicked when they give birth.
2. Female chickens chase people when they hatch.
3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but females people do tear people apart.
4. Females human beings spend average 28 years of there lives asking for recharge cards from males.....hmm abeg oo
5. And the most annoying one is; It is the female mosquitoes that transmit malaria...abi na lie
they will place you on friendzone after eating you money and goodies.
Their jealousy is outside this world.

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by nestochill: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Daffar: Mr Ibu na pesin? Wetin him sabi dan 2 dey do mumu up and down. Y him no go bring proof say d woman truly dey chop moni abi him tink say dis na one of dos yeye roles wey him dey play for em films?... I quit watching nollywood movies because of clowns like him.
problem with Nigerian's
what other proof do u want

those who hide d truth behind them must surely meet trouble in front of dm
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Abbey2sam(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
mezebel: he is a clown,but he will feed u and ur entire family three square meal out of his foolishness act,,,

I meant to write "thank God I'm not the only one "
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Blackteeth(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
This thread has made me realize that Mr Ibu has a very strong following.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by TellBlazer(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
ochejoseph:

Berem I don't think we should tribalise the issue Ibinabo has achieved a lot for Nollywood
1.37 producers and directors , 3 film institutes are to receive grants from the FGN

2.Actors now have representation in Key government intitution that has to to with the film industry !

3.Quality has also improved if you ask me , see what chimamanda did with her movie

I believe Ibinabo has earned her self a second term her colleagues are happy with the improvements they have seen and I believe in due time they will elect her for another term in office !

As for Mr Ibu we enjoy his laughs but I don't think leadership is for clowns !!!
For the fact that Mr Ibu makes us to laugh does not make him a clown.I have been opportuned to meet him one on one and I can tell you that he is a vary intellegent person and a natural comedian.Is vary wrong for you who is a nobody to call him names.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Onyiido: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
ochejoseph:

Berem I don't think we should tribalise the issue Ibinabo has achieved a lot for Nollywood
1.37 producers and directors , 3 film institutes are to receive grants from the FGN

2.Actors now have representation in Key government intitution that has to to with the film industry !

3.Quality has also improved if you ask me , see what chimamanda did with her movie

I believe Ibinabo has earned her self a second term her colleagues are happy with the improvements they have seen and I believe in due time they will elect her for another term in office !

As for Mr Ibu we enjoy his laughs but I don't think leadership is for clowns !!!
. He didn't ask to elected, he's only speaking his mind. Afterall what happened to fundamental human right "the right to speech", but ibinabo was too harsh on him.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Onyiido: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
b3llo: This woman is pretty.
Abeg make I hear.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Legendoscar2: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: if you don't know, Chimamda's movie have been pirated already so I heard.
If she has earned all that for nollywood, she has tried but insulting a fellow actor is quite shameful of her.

And it is not disgusting when scum.bags like you call Ibinabo names and drag the whole ijaw nation into the matter?
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by idris4eva(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Elebiju: see u,nairaland self go dey politicised soon, we go dey rotate site ownership and you will have the chance to vote the mod of your choice,WATCH OUT.
dat one dey ok o @least we can vote and also impeach
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by anago18(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mblem:
na only you watch CNN? or you just want to brag here so that they whole world will see.... guy upgrade, come out from your childishness, try and appreciate what you have if you can't appreciate keep quiet and stop criticizing.

who is this e-goat may the gods plague you with bubonic virus can I hear ise.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by ng4u(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why she come dey insult pesin?
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by jbaby265(f): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
d ladies education is a waste of time.....for her to render such abusive words to someone old enof to be her father..shame...

ibinabo..women dat has made it.dnt make noise and rant like u.... check out genny..omosexy..hilda..patient and d rest of dem...they dnt make noise

so my lady get a seat..
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Are you aware she is an ex convict?
ochejoseph:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive Looks Cute In New Photos / Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) / Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.