Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone (20911 Views)

Dear Guys; You Have Nothing To Prove. / Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick / My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by idris4eva(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2014
AriDsexy:
You didn't read it,how do u know its nice?lol
I read from d begining bur d thread too long so I just cut short am to save my meg grin
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by Sennard(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
eleojo23: Some people can be very negative. It is a good thing that you want to gain admission to the university. But think of it this way: you're not going to get admission to prove him wrong. You're doing it first of all because it is something that is good for you. If it ends up proving him wrong, then that's his own problem. If you really did not want it, I don't think you'll go through all the stress just to prove him wrong. In doing things, consider first what you really want and don't be driven by the urge to prove someone wrong. If not, they might as well ask you to sacrifice yourself in order to prove a point. Your happiness and fulfilment in life is more important. I hope this helps.
thanks alot bro. oshe ghan!
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by adbokus(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Doropoosy doesn't quite describe u, more lyk vacuopoosy..hmm, real bunkum!..
Kanwulia:

I see!
Thanks for the information.
I learned something new today!

Na so UNA JESUS take quench. . . .

Wetin you tink say I be?

DORO POOSY? cheesy
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by Kanwulia: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
adbokus: Doropoosy doesn't quite describe u, more lyk vacuopoosy..hmm, real bunkum!..

MUCHECHECHECHECHE!
Why you dey vess like rotten paw-paw na? cheesy
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by adbokus(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Eee o ri aye e lode..e don hit u..no be only pawpaw, na papaya..
Kanwulia:

MUCHECHECHECHECHE!
Why you dey vess like rotten paw-paw na? cheesy
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by Kanwulia: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
adbokus: Eee o ri aye e lode..e don hit u..no be only pawpaw, na papaya..

You don dey smell tru tru.
You don wash dat ya nyansh last week so? undecided
Please. . .I am VERY ALLERGIC to YORUBA DUDES.
Waka pass abeg! angry
Stinking BUTTS!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by adbokus(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mad man forming saneness! A tribalistic prick as well. U're a worthy candidate of the sanitorium...
Kanwulia:

Waka pass abeg! angry
Stinking BUTTS!
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by adbokus(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
U cn önly knw so much abt a man by his manners..wanton creature! By da way, Seun Osewa is a yoruba persn..u cn as well take a hike 4rm Nairaland...
Kanwulia:

Waka pass abeg! angry
Stinking BUTTS!

1 Like

Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by Kanwulia: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
adbokus: U cn önly knw so much abt a man by his manners..wanton creature! By da way, Seun Osewa is a yoruba persn..u cn as well take a hike 4rm Nairaland...

I don't givva phock about you or your Seun.
When I signed up on NL. . .I did not care whose business it was.
I still don't care.
If he did not put his name down there. . .I would not have noticed.

I only post my shyte. . .I DON'T ADVERTISE on NL.
If my post makes his pocket heavier. . .that is all he can get from me.
He does not bother me. . . I do not bother with him!
Now get lost! kiss
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by adbokus(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
May deliverance attack you swiftly, cos da world will be da better for it..u are of no use to any1 lyk dis..all dis ur bravado and bravura is a big dissipation of energy..calm down nw creature!
Kanwulia:

I don't givva phock about you or your Seun.
When I signed up on NL. . .I did not care whose business it was.
I still don't care.
If he did not put his name down there. . .I would not have noticed.

I only post my shyte. . .I DON'T ADVERTISE on NL.
If my post makes his pocket heavier. . .that is all he can get from me.
He does not bother me. . . I do not bother with him!
Now get lost! kiss
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by Krasid(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nice article.
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by Anacksunamun: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by eleojo23: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
. . .
Re: Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone by Prodigee: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2017
Good piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.