Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" (37727 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Dereck Chisora Slaps(!) Vitali Klishkov / Vitali Klitchko Should Be Ashamed Of Himself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by lexicon(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2008
lol grin
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by femzy(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2008
Na me go revenge for Sam. tongue
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by oladele80(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2008
anybody advising samuel peter should go for a rematch should be held responsible if anything happen to him, the guy still dey receive treatment, and nobody know if he no go die, u wan make he go 4 rematch again! haba! Pls let him enjoy the money and the brief stardom and retire. I beg!
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by SamMilla1(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2008
this guy simply outclassed peters.
i guess peters wasnt prepared for this fight
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by rasputinn(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2008
Too bad SAMUEL PETER FALL WE HAND
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Tonyet1(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2008
over confidence caused his fall
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2008
Its normal for boxers to mouth off before and after a fight. It helps to intimidate present and future opponents and builds your own confidence. Peters making mouth was no big deal.

Have you not seen the Oscar de la hoya vs Bernard Hopkins press conference?!! Hopkins scared de la hoya with all his "I've been in prison for so long, I'm from the ghetto, I hate pretty boys" statements that it affected De la Hoya's performance badly. Or Tyson vs Hollyfield? "I'll eat all your children!!!".

The only thing is that he was so slow and lumbering that he really didn't look like a boxer at all.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Tonyet1(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2008
men u dont unerstand anything sef,

the over confidence i mean there is simply "RELYING ON UR PAST SUCCESS AND FAILING TO REALISE THAT "because moses parted the red sea with rod does not mean its the same method Joshua should use again, Joshua used a cloth", every challenge has got his own way of been stopped
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Phemour: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
Guys this Vitali Klitschko is so deadful, too tall he just dey knock Peter's head

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by favcom(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
Abeg make una leave Peter alone jare grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by geolabious(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Vital Malt or wetin be ur name
Omo o ves gon grin
U just beat him anyhow shocked
Or is it because i no dey there to support him in fighting u cheesy cheesy
ABi
Dont worry next time
I will surprise u grin grin grin cheesy[/size]

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by geolabious(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2008
[size=13pt]HEy Malt
U better bring back the belt to nairaland b4
I change my mind towards u
I will beat u ooooooooooooo[/size]

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by SENATORJD(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
ehn c fine boy,
omo d guy scatter peter teeth.
i hear say in dey use braises now
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by mrover(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2008
omo peter gast retaliate, d beatin is unacceptable! embarassed
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by luvli(f): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2008
av neva liked boxin. this encounter btw peter and vitali gave me more than enof reason to increase my hatred for boxin. sad angry shocked
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by hbrednic: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
mrover:

omo peter gast retaliate, d beatin is unacceptable! embarassed

reta wetin? peter still dey hospital,you dey talk of retaliation.
na trailer you go take drag him into the ring agaisnt dat goliat again .
you want our man to die for you to beleive he is out.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by alldone(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2008
the betting was too much, flawless victory.

I don't think a re-match will work, he should just forget don king and his like.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Tonyet1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
even the man hand big pass our man face, na wa oh, the thing dey even put fear for my body here wer i dey , Gushhhh , samuel peter u get mind sef go fite that kind animal, I GO REPORT U TO MUMMY, pikin weh no dey hear word

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by ogbongzky(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2008
i just dey wonder how peter's face be now, hmnn, hope it still dey tite sha, that beating  timba gan ooo grin
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by eudio(f): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
sammy my brother,

no worry, e go better
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by luvli(f): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2008
Vitali kuru Peter okpo ka umuazi. ebere m na emere ya. peter ndo! gbahara ya n'iyi na omaghi ihe omere.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2008
Make una leave Samuel Peter alone. Don King was also disappointed thats why he left. Its a pity that he was beaten blue black. Infact the best decision he has made in his life was to throw in the towel.After all, many of una neva see that kind of money b4
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Ibomade2: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2008
That was some beating
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by cold(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
Okay agreed,Peters was pumelled beyond my wildest imagination.But that doesn't mean he shldn't ask for a rematch,afterall the first bout between Joe Frazier & Ali sent Ali to the hospital wit a cracked jaw Ali came bak several mnths later & the rest is history.
Peters just a piece of advise.This was god's way of tellin u that  "pride goes before a fall".Cut ur losses,swallow ur pride & com bak wit a bang.It happens to the best of us.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2008
the beating no be small, the punching tight, grin

haba peter,

i think peter chop plenty of swallow, e come be like snake wey swallow cow and couldnt move,
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by vronnie(f): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2008
[color=#990000]Sam had better ask for a rematch and he needs to train very hard fighting tall ugly giants .And leave don king to the wine and women ,while SAM repairs his reputation ,30 million is not enough for a man who can make 100 million on a rematch.Go get him sammy
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by gamechange(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
Peter boxed for the money, hoping he will get a lucky punch, unfortunately Vit was too focused for him.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by tpia: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2008

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Comfort86(f): 2:13am On Oct 18, 2008
you guys are evil o shocked who keeps putting up pictures of Peters getting pummelled every second? I don't watch sports but did he not get one jab in? Anyway sha, eyah cry
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by A40(m): 2:18am On Oct 18, 2008
With a little more mobility and movement Sammy P would have stood a chance what he needs to do is work on his hand and jab speed and he needs to lose some weight its very important he also needs to work on his technique he is about the crudest world champion i have ever seen his trainers need to step their game up
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by bawomolo(m): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2008
it's not the trainers, it's him. the dude thought he could rely on his heavy punches. what separates good fighters from great fighters is technique.  samuel peters was obviously training for a motor park brawl.    anyway oga peter, abeg please stay off the pepper soup and isi ewu, try ogi diet for once  cheesy
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by A40(m): 2:39am On Oct 18, 2008
Its a mix of both sha if you ask me his corner should know his weak points and work on him.Even for his heavy punches he sometimes does not know how to land the right combination and leave a boxer for dead his fight with Toney and McCline where perfect examples

Yeah i think he needs to cut the bottles of GULU and Pepper-soup its doing him more harm than good grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos / Gugu Zulu Dies While Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.