Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" (37726 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Dereck Chisora Slaps(!) Vitali Klishkov / Vitali Klitchko Should Be Ashamed Of Himself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Bigpiper(m): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2008
Men, una harsh o. Calling for a rematch!!! If Samuel Peters likes, let him go and train on Mars, train with Lions and wolf. Vitali Klitschko will beat him again. Do you guys know what I admire about Sam? He threw in the towel. I am sure he must have thought to himself "if i continue with this fight, this guy might kill beat me so bad i wont be able to eat 404 (dog meat), Isiewu, gwongwon etc. and get to wash it down with my usual shine-shine bobo".

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Bigpiper(m): 6:14am On Oct 18, 2008
Omo this beating too much! Ha see my broda face!!!

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Bigpiper(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2008
see the height and see the reach. wetin una expect? That guy is mean.

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Bigpiper(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2008
Undisputed heavy weight champion of the world, Vitali Klitschko.

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by orobski(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2008
o boy no be small thing
peter 4 don him brother bash 4 bendel insurance b4 d fight
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][flash=200,200][/flash][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by RuuDie(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2008
No need 4 a rematch jare. . . . . .
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by biggozz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2008
Sorry oo, cheesy :Dmake una no kill me oo cheesy cheesy, But i think Bro Sam's flattened face reminds me of my dogs flat plate
E gba mi ooo!!!! grin grin grin Shei!!

But seriously, I pray forSam's revenge mission.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by ogodona(f): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2008
you guys are so funny but to be candid even b4 the boxen started i knew that vitali is going to beat him blueblack cause no one fight in duetsche land with this two brothers and get away with it.anyway i am sorry for sam cry
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by mingiix: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2008
It is a shame Peter lost. With over over 99.9% of the spectators in the Berlin o2 world supporting Klitschko it will be hard to lose. I and my nephew ( Apart from a few people at ringside) were virtually the only supporters Sam had. Our voices were drowned. I spoke in english and in pidgin to raise sam's morale but to no avail. If you noticed, how many people stood up during the Nigerian national anthem?
At the end, we had to leave with our tails between our legs. Going back to my good old country ( England) with shame. Peter!! I am still your supporter. I will be at any of your fights anywhere in the world.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by sley4life(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2008
peter was over confidence thats why. He shouldnt come back for a rematch else vitali might murder him in the ring angry
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by geolabious(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2008
[size=13pt]Vital Malt or wetin be ur name
Omo o ves gon Gon kiss kiss cry
U just beat him anyhow
Or is it because i no dey there to support him in fighting u grin grin cheesy
ABi
don't worry next time
I will surprise u grin cheesy[/size]

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by geolabious(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2008
[size=13pt]HEy Malt
U better bring back the belt to nairaland before
I change my mind towards u
I will beat u ooooooooooooo[/size]

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by geolabious(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2008
[size=13pt]To be realistic
I know sam can't beat him
1, He is taller than him
2, Experience too much because them dey beat am anyhow

To u peter
Ur mouth no go kill u
Ur get mouth no be small
Promise me u wont fight again?
see that oyinbo wey dey middle dey pity :you[/size]

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by toluaddy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2008
you guys are so mean, Sam Peter should pull himself together and get back in the ring. I know he has learnt a big lesson from the show of shame. He's too fat and sluggish for my liking.

I hope his team will expedite his programs and av him kick some *** soon.

A re-match with Vitali Klistchko is a must, otherwise, he shouldn't venture back into the ring. If he returns without seeking a rematch with the 2 klistchkos, I'll be the 1st person to swear for him.

Because the beating was just too much and unacceptable. It was a lazy performance from the man we all expected so much from.

Until then, I rest my case.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by PurestBoy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2008
Peter is a typical bastard and disgrace to already disgraced Nigeria where nothing good last. Talk of education, politics, poverty, corruption, Obasanjo, Yaradull, Goodbadluck, Akala, Fashola, . These people should be made to face Vitalis.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by A40(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2008
He has to try and beat one of the Klitschko,s i don't care if its Vladimir or Vitali how can he lose to them both? is he their bitch
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by kaypumpin2(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2008
A-40:

He has to try and beat one of the Klitschko,s i don't care if its Vladimir or Vitali how can he lose to them both? is he their bitch

Samuel Peter has no finesse nor guile.Damn too slow.I bet Bash Ali or Joe Lasisi will pummel this guy
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by BabaTony: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
Make una take am easy ooooo, yes, he has bleeped up but he should not be crucified, lets give him a chance to rise again, other big time boxers have also lost fights, so please guys don't take it so personal on him, he is not a superhuman!!
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by dlox01(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2008
PurestBoy:

Peter is a typical bastard and disgrace to already disgraced Nigeria where nothing good last. Talk of education, politics, poverty, corruption, Obasanjo, Yaradull, Goodbadluck, Akala, Fashola, . These people should be made to face Vitalis.
hey,home boy, the guy is human,he dint do his homework well at all i agree but sometimes u win sometimes u dont(i bet it happens to u)!!free tha guy abeg, if e 2 pain u make u enter ring go face vitali naw,from ur statement it seems u are all mouth no action even a mic with no one speaking in2 it got more action than u do!!im not a core supporter of sam but abeg e don do.then as per ur list(Obasanjo, Yaradull, Goodbadluck, Akala,These people should be made to face Vitalis)theres some1 i helped u delete,figure it out 'dullestboy' n lets leave it that way. angry
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by kosoro1(f): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
How much did that bully get for beating our old man boy?

How much did Samuel Peter get too?
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by A40(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2008
@kay_pumpin
Lol he just needs to work on his technique and fitness lose some weight and become more mobile till he beats at least one of the Klitschko brothers he would still be regarded as a joke to me like that farce Mike Tyson who could not avenge defeat by any of his conquerors
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by PurestBoy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
dlox01:

hey,home boy, the guy is human,he dint do his homework well at all i agree but sometimes u win sometimes u don't(i bet it happens to u)!!free tha guy abeg, if e 2 pain u make u enter ring go face vitali naw,from ur statement it seems u are all mouth no action even a mic with no one speaking in2 it got more action than u do!!I'm not a core supporter of sam but abeg e don do.then as per ur list(Obasanjo, Yaradull, Goodbadluck, Akala,These people should be made to face Vitalis)theres someone i helped u delete,figure it out 'dullestboy' n lets leave it that way. angry

Poor cafe attendant like you. Anyway shal, I've got nothing to say to you. If you want attention, you'll get it but probably not from me. Anuofia
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by dlox01(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2008
PurestBoy:

Poor cafe attendant like you. Anyway shal, I've got nothing to say to you. If you want attention, you'll get it but probably not from me. Anuofia

'Poor cafe attendant like you', what a pity,i laugh in spanish, people like u will never be able to even afford time in a cafe!!!as long as its not free no show!!
'I've got nothing to say to you', u never had and never will,u lack what it takes to speak back to people like me 'Dullard'[/font][/color]
'if you want attention', [color=#990000]attention from who?U?ur really making urself sound important,uv just posted 1 lousy text and the follow up sounded as dull as your supporter's text,u cant afford attention although its free, and let me put it this way, if i was vegeterian,ul definatly come to this world as salad but im really sorry ive lost my appertite!!ur a looser
wink
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by blesdman(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2008
O boy una no sorry for this Sam small. From the onset, I hear this Vitali's guy was far taller than our man. So it wasn't really unexpected. Any how I sorry for am.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Grizzly(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by dani1luv: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by revenge(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
dem bit the nightmare comot for samuel peter face, grin grin grin :-Xwhen dem go say make him dey train him dey calabar dey purshue calabar women and eat edikaing kong, everyday, don king don shenk am,

the guy dem beat am no be small ooooooooooo, white boys can fight ooooooo cool
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by slimghost(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2008
i dont have any problems with Sam Peters losing a fight, (after all legends like Ali and Tyson lost too during their time) but i think the guy is too fat and too slow to be a world champion.(not forgetting the fact that he lacks any any form of modern boxing techniques). imagine what middleweigth boxers like De la Hoya and Mayweather will do to this guy.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by toluaddy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2008
you guys are evil. I thought we are now looking ahead to this guy's rebirth? I am eagerly looking forward to his return to the ring.

Sam please get off ur injury bed as quickly as possible and go punch some butt.

No excuses, all I want is for big Sam to reclaim his lost belt. That's it,
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by clogogo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
i was money that beat peter not vitali,,, he won the belt and after 1 month goes to defend,,,which he would have enjoyed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos / Gugu Zulu Dies While Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.