Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive (15114 Views)

PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Akbee(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
so they never used those equipment before..i miss Gladys so much..today is her birthday but she is stl in the lion dens..i hope she is yet to be converted into Islam.. God wl see u tru just as He saved Daniel from the claws of the hungry looking lions who later became his beddings n Vita foam mattress..i wish i cud just kt dis message across to u..happy bday..tell shekau dat his time is up..
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by dedarkman(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right.They left Nigeria as quickly as they came...they didnt stay up to 4days before they got the drift;LoL to those that still believe some girls were kidnapped..Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...they want the international communities to attack GEJ..thats all they are after;oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls?some dumb as5ses obviously dont understand the tricks involved in politics
I have never insulted any one since I joined nairaland but this time I must do it in your own case.your president went to see the parents and escaped girls yesterday and u stand here to tell us that noting happend and that no girls were kidnapped,must u be so sentimental in issue concerning goodluck or pdp?its people like you that calls white black just to prove some stupid point.wish you were among the people kidnapped irrespective that u are a man

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by seankafor(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: I'm sure with the level of corruption in the Defence, half of those night vision would end up in the hands of the terrorists.
prove of them being corrupt or fuk off

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right.They left Nigeria as quickly as they came...they didnt stay up to 4days before they got the drift;LoL to those that still believe some girls were kidnapped..Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...they want the international communities to attack GEJ..thats all they are after;oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls?some dumb as5ses obviously dont understand the tricks involved in politics
It is sad to think that at your age and this level of education you cannot reason logically or objectively. As bokoharam ever claimed to do what they didn't do? Or where were you when some parent of the girls were interviewed. Even your Oga Jonathan cannot dare come out and deny the reality of this kidnapping. Though it was probably this very shallow way of thinking that everything and everyone is out to ruin him that made him act so slow and indecisive and with you having this same thinking only reinforces my believe that we probably don't have many nigerians capable of leading this country.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by sevule(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2014
texazzpete: Wait, I don't understand this at all.

For years the Nigerian Army and Air Force fought Niger Delta militants hiding in the creeks. Up until this present moment, at least 100,000 barrels of oil are being illegally bunkered daily. Illegal oil refineries cause massive pollution to the environment.

You mean to tell me that it's only just now they are procuring night vision equipment for their helicopters?! Or just now that they are deploying them, after an insurgency that has lasted for years that specializes in night time attacks?

What a joke of an Armed forces. Give me back my tax money!

@texazzpete

You should not be shocked that the "Giant of Africa" can not even boast of helicopters with night vision capabilities despite the massive funds allotted to our armed forces on a yearly basis. Of course just like the Police Pension funds, majority of the funds allocated to our armed forces is stolen leaving us with a disillusioned, undisciplined and ill equipped "armed" force.

Now we have turned to the "Beggar of Africa" who needs handouts to defend its own territorial sovereignty. It is shameful that we require donations of equipment in order to euip our army. While other countries are trying to assist us by 'dashing' us military equipment, our president goes to the national assembly to request for 1 billion dollars to fight Boko Haram.

Of course we all know that with the upcoming elections close at hand, the funds if approved would be diverted to the ruling party's election campaign purse. As usual with a country that has no accountability, the funds would magically disappear after the government has procured a few token second hand tanks and guns that were destined for the junkyard in some far off Eastern European country.

This is our new REALITY!

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by peleson: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2014
sexylogan: Of what use are night vision goggles now when all the kidnapped girls are pregnant with bastard babies?
Pls where in lagos can one buy night vision goggles?
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2014
After the girls were purportedly kidnapped,we asked for their names...After a cat and mouse game with the media,it took weeks before their names and pictures were released to the press...Why wasn't it done instantly?Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls?How many northerners go to school?The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.
I repeat,who is fooling who?...Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb..They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content...When you guys start thinking logically,Nigeria will cease to be a third world country...The TRUTH shall be told one day..Chibok kidnapping is a Grand plot and propaganda..Locating those girls is as easy as looking for a football in an open field...American Intelligence would have located the missing girls..but what happend?
Ichiato:
It is sad to think that at your age and this level of education you cannot reason logically or objectively. As bokoharam ever claimed to do what they didn't do? Or where were you when some parent of the girls were interviewed. Even your Oga Jonathan cannot dare come out and deny the reality of this kidnapping. Though it was probably this very shallow way of thinking that everything and everyone is out to ruin him that made him act so slow and indecisive and with you having this same thinking only reinforces my believe that we probably don't have many nigerians capable of leading this country.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: After the girls were purportedly kidnapped,we asked for their names...After a cat and mouse game with the media,it took weeks before their names and pictures were released to the press...Why wasn't it done instantly?Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls?How many northerners go to school?The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.
I repeat,who is fooling who?...Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb..They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content...When you guys start thinking logically,Nigeria will cease to be a third world country...The TRUTH shall be told one day..Chibok kidnapping is a Grand plot and propaganda..Locating those girls is as easy as looking for a football in an open field...American Intelligence would have located the missing girls..but what happend?

Where is the logic behind your conclusion that the kidnapping was a grand plot. Cos I don't see anything in what you've said. Instead of criticizing the administration of your Oga Jonathan for not investigating the reports on time you chose to believe in the non existence of the kidnapping. Who did you ask to release the names of the girls that was kidnapped? The media? In other countries I know, their government strives by making their own investigations and making them public to prove their own credibility and not rely on the media that can even be distorted. Your Oga Jonathan cannot claim he carried out any investigations and found the kidnapping to be false and you come to nairaland to post rubbish comments. Is it today that the Jonathan government know of the bad administration in the education sector that they now expect a serious answer from whoever pertaining to the list of girls writing the exams. You should know that every thing in this country runs slow. Jonathan was slow to admit the threat bokoharam posed to his administration, he was slow to accept foreign help. How the hell does he expect to get swift response from those he governs. Again think mate, think very well. Cos making the sufferings of those girls and their parent look non existent just for political gain is total disrespect. God won't let you face such and read other people comment on it without any regards for how you would be feeling.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by mezebel(f): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2014
no mind them, U S is not happy with gej since he failed to legalize gay marriage. Even if d gals were actually kidnaped,na still them them plans!!!

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by biomedixexcel(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2014
May God help them ooooo
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by mezebel(f): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Ichiato]
Where is the logic behind your conclusion that the kidnapping was a grand plot. Cos I don't see anything in what you've said. Instead of criticizing the administration of your Oga Jonathan for not investigating the reports on time you chose to believe in the non existence of the kidnapping. Who did you ask to release the names of the girls that was kidnapped? The media? In other countries I know, their government strives by making their own investigations and making them public to prove their own credibility and not rely on the media that can even be distorted. Your Oga Jonathan cannot claim he carried out any investigations and found the kidnapping to be false and you come to nairaland to post rubbish comments. Is it today that the Jonathan government know of the bad administration in the education sector that they now expect a serious answer from whoever pertaining to the list of girls writing the exams. You should know that every thing in this country runs slow. Jonathan was slow to admit the threat bokoharam posed to his administration, he was slow to accept foreign help. How the hell does he expect to get swift response from those he governs. Again think mate, think very well. Cos making the sufferings of those girls and their parent look non existent just for political gain is total disrespect. God won't let you face such and read other people comment on it without any regards for how you would be feeling. [/quote ] u are yet to knw d country u are into and its political pattern. I guess u need a microscope to see better.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by mezebel(f): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: After the girls were purportedly kidnapped,we asked for their names...After a cat and mouse game with the media,it took weeks before their names and pictures were released to the press...Why wasn't it done instantly?Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls?How many northerners go to school?The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.
we are jst watching the first part of d movie,by the time we get to d second part,u will no longer need explanation. Believe it or not,No Gals Were Kidnaped,even if such ever happened,na still them them plans,,,

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by ceeceeco: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Still searching? Hmmm! There's God o!
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Zags001: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2014
#Pls President Ebele, BringBackOurGirls# angry
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by texazzpete(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2014
mezebel: we are jst watching the first part of d movie,by the time we get to d second part,u will no longer need explanation. Believe it or not,No Gals Were Kidnaped,even if such ever happened,na still them them plans,,,

President GEJ confirms girls were kidnapped
SSS says Girls were kidnapped
Army says Girls were kidnapped
Presidential committee filled with presidential cronies says Girls were kidnapped
Foreign media confirms girls were kidnapped
Girls pictures published in UK dailies
CAN confirms many girls were kidnapped
Kidnapped girls seen in video

And you are babbling here that there were no kidnapped girls! You do not deserve the oxygen you breathe, you dolt!

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by mezebel(f): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
texazzpete:

President GEJ confirms girls were kidnapped
SSS says Girls were kidnapped
Army says Girls were kidnapped
Presidential committee filled with presidential cronies says Girls were kidnapped
Foreign media confirms girls were kidnapped
Girls pictures published in UK dailies
CAN confirms many girls were kidnapped
Kidnapped girls seen in video

And you are babbling here that there were no kidnapped girls! You do not deserve the oxygen you breathe, you dolt!
I believe u are refering to ur mother. And y would u label such names to ur mother? So bad. Idiot of no similarity
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by PNomsule: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2014
"Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment
To Aid Search Arrive"...who are they searching for; Chibok girls? Now this is disturbing because only yst, Government reiterated its claims to knowing exactly where the girls are. So whom are we still searching for na?!

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2014
texazzpete: Wait, I don't understand this at all.

For years the Nigerian Army and Air Force fought Niger Delta militants hiding in the creeks. Up until this present moment, at least 100,000 barrels of oil are being illegally bunkered daily. Illegal oil refineries cause massive pollution to the environment.

You mean to tell me that it's only just now they are procuring night vision equipment for their helicopters?! Or just now that they are deploying them, after an insurgency that has lasted for years that specializes in night time attacks?

What a joke of an Armed forces. Give me back my tax money!
when was the last time you paid your tax? sad cry <sad
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by overhypedsteve(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2014
smelly head. I promise you, i wont waste my time trying to explain to you how stupeeed you re, your stvpiedity is self explanatory
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by overhypedsteve(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
see mumu person. I know he ll reply by saying. Dont curse pple like that, but even my concience, morality,karma and everything good would blame me if i dont curse your mumu a55
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2014
grin thank you sire;i am currently at ilupeju and i am finding it difficult locating yaba left;please do you have any idea how i can do that?or are you still tryna act like one of reason why I still support legallization of Abortion till tomorrow?
overhypedsteve: smelly head. I promise you, i wont waste my time trying to explain to you how stupeeed you re, your stvpiedity is self explanatory, tank u
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Take a chill pill steve;you are just an overhyped cretenious fuvktard!i know you are daft..only retarde.d dumb mongrels act the way you do;instead of you to type sensible points;you are raining insults;i am not concerned about your moronic opinions..dont quote me again crackhead!
overhypedsteve: see mumu person. I know he ll reply by saying. Dont curse pple like that, but even my concience, morality,karma and everything good would blame me if i dont curse your mumu a55
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by anytexy: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2014
I Am not ever ready to listen to all these cock and bull stories any longer. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by rahimmatt01: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
good development i hope these girls will b brought back alive from their different locations. we need them alive.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Mhudi: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
With people like you and your types, this country can only be retrogressing. With your state of mind and myopic reasoning you don't deserve the life you live. Chibok and its environs, a predominant christian population is under attack with the aim of annihilating it totally or forcing it to embrace Islam, and yet, alien like you will vomit trash. Your heartless, soulless, and brainless personality need redemption.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by euphorbia(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2014

You and the 15 idiots that liked your comment really need to remove Jonathan's d1ck from your mouth. "they want the international communities to attack GEJ..thats all they are after"? Who gave a f00l like you access to the internet?
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by mbulela: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
We already know where the girls are,so why do we need night vision equipment to aid the search?

1 Like

Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
The same f00ls at yaba left that gave you access to the internet..As far as I'm concerned, you are a historical entity,..It's illiterates like you that are under the employ of APC. You cant comprehend a simple straight-to-the-point post;buzz off you sleazy bazztard..
UpLoyo:

You and the 15 idiots that liked your comment really need to remove Jonathan's d1ck from your mouth. International communities to attack Jonathan? Who gave a f00l like you access to the internet?
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
euphorbia: grin

Not quite only service dogs are allowed inside a Walmart smiley
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
I pray you make peace with your soul before you head to hell..
الـتـطــرف الـمـذهـبـي والطـائـفــي:
مروجيه ودعاته هم رسل الشيطان الى البشرية!!!
Mhudi:
With people like you and your types, this country can only be retrogressing. With your state of mind and myopic reasoning you don't deserve the life you live. Chibok and its environs, a predominant christian population is under attack with the aim of annihilating it totally or forcing it to embrace Islam, and yet, alien like you will vomit trash. Your heartless, soulless, and brainless personality need redemption.
Re: Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive by UpLoyo: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: The same f00ls at yaba left that gave you access to the internet..As far as I'm concerned, you are a historical entity,..It's illiterates like you that are under the employ of APC. You cant comprehend a simple straight-to-the-point post;buzz off you sleazy bazztard..

"It's illiterates like you that are under the employ of APC" ? grin. I"m sorry for your father that paid for your education, "UNDER THE EMPLOY" and I"m the illiterate? grin grin grin. You have really choked on Jonathan's D1ck grin. Too bad your mother didn't swallow and save the world of this embarrassment of a child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Cautions FG To Tread Softly On Saraki’s Trial / How Jonathan Govt. Issued Multi Billion Naira Rice Import Quotas Last Day In Off / DSS Arrests Bello Danhajiya, A Top Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.