Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East (15469 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by amiskurie(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Clueless op and mode

Why not put the one written by FFK on the front page.its makes more senses and shed light on the whole issues.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by dasoul(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2014
lawali:

You failed to realise a golden rule of doing to others what you can accept back. This war can be traced back to 1948 when Isreal was made to occupy palestinian colony by the west. By then, palestinians were not terrorist and suicide bombers but many things change along the way. In as much as I will not support terrorism, truth must be said, who is more of terrorist btw isreal and paletinian? Check the map of that region from 1948 and you will realised how isreal has occupied palestinian land forcefully over time. Also killing them is also to aid more occupation. You talked about palestinian should not be independent inorder not to purchase nuclear weapons, but Isreal has and use other massive weapons on palestinian people. Any reasonable human cannot support what isreal is doing to Palestinian. Beyond religion differences, it is inhuman. The only way to peace is to be just, address the injustice and do to one another (Palestinian/Isreal) what you can accept.

in as much as I subscribe to your opinion, one thing I need to remind you of is that Hamas is planning to regain the territory they lost to Israel during the 1968 war. as a matter of GOLDEN RULE, they and their "Arab brothers" wanted to exterminate the embryonic Jewish state in 1968, just 20 years after Israel's creation but Israel defeated them and captured their land instead(Golan height from Syria, Sinai from Egypt which they latter return after a peace accord, West bank from Lebanon, and part of Golan Height).

I think what Hamas is doing through war which they can attain can be achieved by Fatah which is more diplomatic.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by PassingShot(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2014
slimpoppa:

Borders were open until Palestinians started 2 import rockets and other dangerous things and also infiltriate israeli Civilian areas to carry out suicide bombings and other attrocities. When Israel released Gaza to the palestinians, all borders were open and there was no blockade.

Perpertual oppression of Palestinians will not give Isreal the peace it wants. It has always been one form of oppression or the other.

No amount of killing or destruction of their homes will give them the peace.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by tunshe: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2014
For those Christians thinking this is a crisis between them and Muslims, you don't have to be gullible and ignorant.

Let me tell you what a jew thinks about you.

1. A jew believes that your lord and personal saviour, Jesus was a bastard son.

A Muslim believes Jesus is a Prophet of God.

2. A jew believes Mary is an Adulterer

A Muslim believes Mary is a pious woman and a chapter of the Qur’aan is named after her.

Isrealis are the terrorists here and Palestinians are the victims.

Stop the hate against Muslims, be a reader and stand up for the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by slimpoppa(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
PassingShot:

Perpertual oppression of Palestinians will not give Isreal the peace it wants. It has always been one form of oppression or the other.

No amount of killing or destruction of their homes will give them the peace.

Neither will acts of terror on israel by the palestinians give them the freedom they desire.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Delafruita(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
YoursGEJ: OP you said granting Palestine independence was the only way to end the conflict? I beg to differ. Israel will never allow Palestinian independence. Your solution is tantamount to sending a demonic child to a christian school hoping he will change. Covering a wolf with sheep clothing doesn't change the fact that it is still a wolf. Hamas are terrorists and will continue to be blood-thirsty terrorists, with or without an independent state. So independence is not gonna happen. Why grant sovereignty to a state that will be controlled by a gang of animals. With that authority, they can purchase nuclear weapons and I don't rule out those savages using them on Israel even if it wipes out their own people. After all they have been using Palestinians as human shields since time immemorial.

In other news, I am the first to comment!!! This early morning wey I wake up no be waste at all!!

Thanks to my all fans and air-conditioners. Una too much. This would not have been possible without you

OP abeg take style push that your link to the source back to the original post.
palestinians dont seek independence,they seek statehood.there's a difference
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by dasoul(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2014
amiskurie: Clueless op and mode

Why not put the one written by FFK on the front page.its makes more senses and shed light on the whole issues.

Instead of calling someone 'clueless' for expressing his opinion, why don't u go and pick arms and fight on the side of who think is right?

This just a forum where any can express his or her opinion, this is no UN general assembly or security council meeting.

In my opinion, nobody is right and i don't give a bloody care of who wins the war....let them sort them self's out by any means so that when I become UN secretary general, no body will confront me with Israeli-Palestinian issue. cheesy
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Ghost01(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2014
If Hamas is a terrorist organisation, what does that make the Isreali government? Since the birth of Hamas, I'm guessing that the Isrealis have killed nothing less than 50 Palestinians for every Isreali casualty of Hamas' rockets. The Palestinians are not occupying Isreali terrory, it's vice versa instead. If say Nigeriens are occupying Sokoto State today, do you think Nigerians will fold their arms and smile. And I take it it's ok for the Isreali military to attack hospitals too... Some Nigerians can dumb!

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Zags001: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Hamas should be held accountable for d sufferin, deaths & pain presently being xperienced by d palestinians.
Isreal has d absolute right to defend itself & d sooner Hamas accept to recognise d state of Isreal a country dat hs come to stay, d better for d palentinians in general.
Alot of countries in d world came into existence 1st as occupiers & sm even had to annihilate almost all of d original indigenes of such occupied lands, bt i dont see any1 forcing such countries out of their markd territories nw because it is a vry stupid thing to do dat wil only cause more pain & bloodshed. Rather, d parties to both sides hv since embraced d path of peace & learnt to respect each oda, while living amicably togeda.
So my advise to Hamas is to learn to live amicably wit Isreal & stop tryin to totally drive dem out of their alrdy markd territory. Hamas must recognise d 2-state solution, stop d rocket attacks & allow peace to reign permanently in dat region.

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Delafruita(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
dasoul:

in as much as I subscribe to your opinion, one thing I need to remind you of is that Hamas is planning to regain the territory they lost to Israel during the 1968 war. as a matter of GOLDEN RULE, they and their "Arab brothers" wanted to exterminate the embryonic Jewish state in 1968, just 20 years after Israel's creation but Israel defeated them and captured their land instead(Golan height from Syria, Sinai from Egypt which they latter return after a peace accord, West bank from Lebanon, and part of Golan Height).

I think what Hamas is doing through war which they can attain can be achieved by Fatah which is more diplomatic.
what caused the 6-day war is not of priotity right now.isreal agreed to give back to lands as at 1969.its failure to return the lands has be wholly condemned by even america.it gave back the sinai to egypt after camp david,it was to return the golan to syria in 99 but barak stalled at shepherdstown to clinton's frustration.the west bank was taken fron jordan and not lebanon.what do you think is causing this crises?its basically because isreal refuses to stop its settlements in the westbank.it continues to build settlements on palestinean lands totaLly disregarding the fact that palestinians still live in judea and samaria.those lands will form part of the future palestinian nation and isreal uses its might to annex them.
Isreal continues its land and naval blockade of gaza with egypt's aid.it continues to deny palestineans statehood and now it wants to wipe them off the face of the earth

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Delafruita(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Zags001: Hamas should be held accountable for d sufferin, deaths & pain presently being xperienced by d palestinians.
Isreal has d absolute right to defend itself & d sooner Hamas accept to recognise d state of Isreal a country dat hs come to stay, d better for d palentinians in general.
Alot of countries in d world came into existence 1st as occupiers & sm even had to annihilate almost all of d original indigenes of such occupied lands, bt i dont see any1 forcing such countries out of their markd territories nw because it is a vry stupid thing to do dat wil only cause more pain & bloodshed. Rather, d parties to both sides hv since embraced d path of peace & learnt to respect each oda, while living amicably togeda.
So my advise to Hamas is to learn to live amicably wit Isreal & stop tryin to totally drive dem out of their alrdy markd territory. Hamas must recognise d 2-state solution, stop d rocket attacks & allow peace to reign permanently in dat region.
perhaps we should start trading slaves then since it was acceptable 4centuries ago.while at it,the vatican can start another crusade while the british invade france since its all but okay for us to return to the stoneage in your opinion
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by 2good(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2014
I have 2 questions to ask. The first is why didn't Europe/ America and UN create a state for Israel in one of the lands in either Europe or America? The second question is, how will Nigerians today feel if the Brits had displaced them from Nigeria forcefully, relocated the Jews from Europe after second war to take their lands while destroying Nigerian settlements in the process? I am very sure that Nigerians will create militia uprising which will be label as a terrorist group, like the Jews had several uprising against the Germans during the second world war and they were labelled as terrorist by the Germans.
Remember that most citizens of Israel came from Europe, so what they are doing to the Palestinians is no different from what Europeans did to American Indians, Australian Aborigines and Africans between 18th and 20th century. Remember also that Nelson Mandela was once labelled a terrorist because he tried to fight against white ruler ship in South Africa but he is revered today globally because times have changed.
Judaism is a religious based conviction that Jews are special people and is in no way different from extremist Islamist. People speaking against the Palestinians should be happy that they were not born in Palestinian where you do not have a Nationality or a Passport to even travel out because the US and Israel have thwarted every effort of the Palestinians getting their own nation while Israel is expanding its illegal settlement and destroying more Palestinian homes. I still don't understand how people allow the media to brain wash them in the midst of all these facts

8 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Jaymaestro(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2014
I really dont care yet i dont know why i love the israelis so much .

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Zags001: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Delafruita: perhaps we should start trading slaves then since it was acceptable 4centuries ago.while at it,the vatican can start another crusade while the british invade france since its all but okay for us to return to the stoneage in your opinion

Kindly reread my post pls cos it seems u didnt understand my comment. There's no correlation btween my post & ur response at all.
My point is dat Hamas shuld stop d rocket attacks as soon as possible & work towards actualisin d 2-state option wit Isreal because Isreal hs alrdy establishd its territory there, hence, it wil be utter foolishness for Hamas to keep attemptin to completely drive out d Isrealis frm their alrdy markd territory via rocket attacks & oda violent attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Zags001: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
2good: I have 2 questions to ask. The first is why didn't Europe/ America and UN create a state for Israel in one of the lands in either Europe or America? The second question is, how will Nigerians today feel if the Brits had displaced them from Nigeria forcefully, relocated the Jews from Europe after second war to take their lands while destroying Nigerian settlements in the process? I am very sure that Nigerians will create militia uprising which will be label as a terrorist group, like the Jews had several uprising against the Germans during the second world war and they were labelled as terrorist by the Germans.
Remember that most citizens of Israel came from Europe, so what they are doing to the Palestinians is no different from what Europeans did to American Indians, Australian Aborigines and Africans between 18th and 20th century. Remember also that Nelson Mandela was once labelled a terrorist because he tried to fight against white ruler ship in South Africa but he is revered today globally because times have changed.
Judaism is a religious based conviction that Jews are special people and is in no way different from extremist Islamist. People speaking against the Palestinians should be happy that they were not born in Palestinian where you do not have a Nationality or a Passport to even travel out because the US and Israel have thwarted every effort of the Palestinians getting their own nation while Israel is expanding its illegal settlement and destroying more Palestinian homes. I still don't understand how people allow the media to brain wash them in the midst of all these facts

I honestly agree to a 2-state solution because dats d most viable option available for peace to be restored. D Palestinians need to hav their own markd sovereign state, as well as d Isreal.
But to say dey want to drive out d Isrealis entirely frm dt region or totally exterminate d "zionists" frm d land (as Hamas hv stated dey wil) is a big joke dat wil only keep causing d deaths of many innocent lives.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Barywhyte(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
I dont the Islamic country or any country for that matter, that will fire one single missile or rocket into American territory and then not experience immediate reprisal. Two state solution is a threat to the existence of Isreali state. Palestine is an islamic nation and an islamic nation is terrorist nation or at least a breeding ground for killers and terrorists. With Iran, Hezbolla and other arab nations calling for the destruction of Isreal off the world map, only God knows what will happen if a free and independent islamic palestine team up with her Iranian friend to unleash terror on Isreali nuclear facility. My final opinion which has always be my standpoint is the complete take over of Gaza by Isreal and this time around never go back to any kind of negotiation to have it released again, just as it happened some decades ago.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by dasoul(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2014
tunshe: For those Christians thinking this is a crisis between them and Muslims, you don't have to be gullible and ignorant.

A Muslim believes Mary is a pious woman and a chapter of the Qur’aan is named after her.

This how you guys are taught to hate in the mosque that you go around seeing anybody that is not a Muslim as an enemy to bomb.
Jesus Christ "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" the truth bro, not an idea or someone's opinion. I know the truth so am free.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Vado(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2014
tunshe: For those Christians thinking this is a crisis between them and Muslims, you don't have to be gullible and ignorant.

Dude, Christians aren't looking at this conflict from that angle at all. Whatever the Jews think of Christ, Mary etc is none of our business and we won't automatically harbor hatred for them because of that. We are for common sense and humanity.

But wait a min, how do you even intend to dissuade us of a cordial relationship when YOUR QURAN beg to differ here: Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by ogazi007(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2014
What is the definition of terrorism?I guess Israeli are the real terrorist here,not even Hamas that stood up to the injustice the jews subjected them to since they were massacred by Hitler could be this callous.Palestinians are paying for the evil they did not commit.you cant keep people in bondage and you think they will not rise to fight against their aggressors.They cant kill all the Palestinians just the way Hitler was unable to wiped all of them out.If Israeli knows that the locally made rockets Hamas have been firing into their land can destroy their civilians,do you think they would not have think twice or thoroughly investigate/atleast provide evidence that Hamas actually killed those three kids?or do you think Israeli would have because of the three children and attack a nuclear power nation like Russia?They will not dare it because if they do,half of their population would have been long gone by now.This is just a matter of a stronger nation humiliating and killing the weaker ones just like what is about to play out now between Ukraine and Russia.

5 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by tunshe: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
dasoul:

This how you guys are taught to hate in the mosque that you go around seeing anybody that is not a Muslim as an enemy to bomb.
Jesus Christ "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" the truth bro, not an idea or someone's opinion. I know the truth so am free.

What's your point?
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by 2good(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Zags001:

I honestly agree to a 2-state solution because dats d most viable option available for peace to be restored. D Palestinians need to hav their own markd sovereign state, as well as d Isreal.
But to say dey want to drive out d Isrealis entirely frm dt region or totally exterminate d "zionists" frm d land (as Hamas hv stated dey wil) is a big joke dat wil only keep causing d deaths of many innocent lives.

While I agree with you 100%, my concern is that people have zero knowledge of the history of the conflict and allow BBC, CNN, FOX etc to deceive them along side blind religious faith. They need to understand the origin of the crisis and know that nobody will allow another nation to dehumanise them from their homeland and not resort to some freedom fighting militia which HAMAS have been doing. The worst is that even though we Africans had a similar experience in the hands of the Europeans centuries back, we are quick to forget the atrocities they committed against us for centuries before we got independence. We might be free today but don't know what will happen to us tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by tunshe: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Vado:

Dude, Christians aren't looking at this conflict from that angle at all. Whatever the Jews think of Christ, Mary etc is none of our business and we won't automatically harbor hatred for them because of that. We are for common sense and humanity.

But wait a min, how do you even intend to dissuade us of a cordial relationship when YOUR QURAN beg to differ here: Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

I just stated statements of fact, it's none of my business whether you accept it or not.

As for your quotation,
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by LagosBoi2(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Many people on here do not understand the palestinian conflict, they just make comments based on the western media propaganda

You were living peacefully since the beginning of time even without guns or military, Suddenly a group of people lunched war on you and your people killing your brothers and sisters and grabing your accestrial lands and putting any of you who protest in prison for only God knows how long, No one is fighting for you and a group of young men took up arms to resist the oppresor state and they labelled them terrorists, how many of you have asked your self why the people of palestine celebrate hamas, how many of you have asked yourself whenever there are elections between hamas and fatah, hamas takes the lead. why is it that when isreali soldier is captured the people of palestine celebrates because they can use that single person to negotiate thousands of palestinians in isreal jail, If someone comes here to tell me this is fair, the person must be very sick

6 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by teufelein(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2014
ATTENTION PLEASE:
There is a hate speech circulating on the social media calling blacks monkey and affirming the superiority of the Jewish race over and above other civilizations. This speech was purportedly delivered by the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin.
This is an outright lie being circulated by the master of lies the Islamic world to gain undeserved sympathy in Gaza.
That speech was delivered sometime in 1984 by the Prime Minister of the then Apartheid South African government, Pita Botha.
That the people deliberately circulating this erroneous lies can go this far in fabricating historically known facts, tells a lot about how deep they hold and respect truth in their dealings with the world.
If they can go this extreme to fabricate known facts then, you can imagine the quantum of approximated lies being intensionally dished out to deceive the world.
Whoever that can lie to you hates you. Lie is a poison. Whoever that is lying to you is poisoning you. And poisons are dish out to achieve one dead end; kill you. Whoever that can lie to you hates you and can kill you if given an opportunity.
No intelligent person should buy that crap that was dished out for the lowly scums waiting for virgins somewhere after suicide bombing. Well, unless like them, you reason through your anus.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2014
oluamid: Some Nigerians with their myopic reasoning. The OP tried to remain impartial and he succeeded. But some peeps commenting above need to be re-educated. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not a "people of God" vs "enemies of God" war like it was in the bible. Innocent people on both sides are constantly losing their lives because of the intricate politics of their over-lords. Stop making it a Christian vs Muslim thing because its not. Israel of modern times is not the Israel of the bible.

I have heard many people make this statement, but when i ask them question they find it difficult to reply.
What makes modern day isreal different from isreal in the bible.
Do you know that i have traced this statement you just made to anti-semitic christians(christians who hate jews), and wil do everything possible(including distorting history) to destroy the jews. The roman catholics were among the christian groups that started this statement, bkos they resent the jews(now,let me say this, the jews also hate christians), but unfortunately the bible which the catholics use is filled with jewish stories, bkos they couldnt reconcile their hatred for jews with bible teachings, that gave birth to the statement "biblical jews different frm modern jews".

CAVEAT: everything i have written above mayb wrong or right. Its my own personal research.

But, I wana ask a question, Is biblical egypt different from Modern day egypt.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by tunshe: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Vado:

I just stated statements of fact, it's none of my business whether you accept it or not.

You just quoted the quran out of context. If I say don't associate with Mike your friend because he's on drugs and might harm you in January 2000. Does that mean if he's now a changed man with good character in 2014 you should still not associate with him?

If you are interested in quoting scriptures, I will make you hate the bible and you will realise you have been wasting your time as a Christian.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by zeezcounit: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
IF YOU WERE THIS LANDLORD, WHAT
WOULD YOU DO?
A man walked into a house at night, cold
and dejected, begging to be sheltered. The
landlord graciously allowed him to pass
the night. When it was dawn, he asked to
be allowed to be a permanent resident of
the house, promising he would pay rents.
Again, the landlord allowed him. Days
passed and he didn’t pay any rent. A week
later, without the landlord’s authorization,
he admitted another tenant into the
house, collected rent from the new tenant
and ate it. The landlord complained but
he was prevailed over to be patient, so
that peace would reign.
The following week, he raped the
landlord’s daughter. Few days later, he
ripped off the head of the landlord’s son.
A week later, he demolished part of the
house he didn’t own and built his own
mansion on it.
Each time he did all the above, he told
the landlord to be patient and peaceful.
The landlord got frustrated and hurled
stones at him. He hurriedly pulled his
trigger, killed some of the landlord’s
kiddos and injured several others.
Afterall, he has the right to defend
himself.
Let’s pretend you’re the landlord. What
would you do?

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by dvee2: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Israel cannot win this war, primarily because it is fighting only the symptoms of the conflict with the Palestinians ( rocket launching ) not the underlying causes, which are the Gaza blockade and the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by dasoul(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
ogazi007: What is the definition of terrorism?I guess Israeli are the real terrorist here,not even Hamas that stood up to the injustice the jews subjected them to since they were massacred by Hitler could be this callous.Palestinians are paying for the evil they did not commit.you cant keep people in bondage and you think they will not rise to fight against their aggressors.They cant kill all the Palestinians just the way Hitler was unable to wiped all of them out.If Israeli knows that the locally made rockets Hamas have been firing into their land can destroy their civilians,do you think they would not have think twice or thoroughly investigate/atleast provide evidence that Hamas actually killed those three kids?or do you think Israeli would have because of the three children and attack a nuclear power nation like Russia?They will not dare it because if they do,half of their population would have been long gone by now.This is just a matter of a stronger nation humiliating and killing the weaker ones just like what is about to play out now between Ukraine and Russia.

nice piece but a better way of writing it is this, Israel is just like Russia while Ukraine is like Hamas. Ukraine is avoiding direct confrontation with Russia after taking Crimea and supporting the secession of Donetsk cos Ukraine knows that it could only win through diplomacy not on the millitary battle ground. Hamas should do the same. avoid confronting an enemy you cannot defeat on military ground, use diplomacy.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by abdulkayus(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Zags001:

bt d question is that are Israel ready for a 2 state solution. Every effort for d Palestinians to have their nation has been thwarted bt d Israel and US. US and Israel are hypocrites here, dey never wanted d Palestinians to have a country to their own.Theu wan to subjugate, suppress and colonize d palestinians. If nt, y are Israel still building thousands of houses on d occupy palestinians land that palestinians are wishing to be their future country, and also control virtually every aspect of palestinians life and movement. Willl u agree to that if it was u that day kinda treatment is impose on?
Israel are still stylishly aimin for a greater Israel which encompasses land up to Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by ogbonnajude507: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2014
HMMM AFTER READING THE POST AND THE VARIOUS COMMENTS I FEEL I SHOULD COMMENT....well from time immemorial this fight has been,u guys remember the bibles old testament the son from the slave woman abrams ofspring ishmail,pls be guided also the fight between jacob and esau the birth right thing.the present israel and palestianians are the descendant of both.the present day fight between both nation is as a result of the hamas group acknowledging the supremacy of the israelites thereby making every effort to wipe them out.the bible and the quaran also stated that no nation can stand against israel.hamas is just a stubborn terrorist group that are bent on jeopardizing the lives of innocent citizens of palestines to think they can stand against the ground incursion of israel.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by abdulkayus(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Barywhyte: I dont the Islamic country or any country for that matter, that will fire one single missile or rocket into American territory and then not experience immediate reprisal. Two state solution is a threat to the existence of Isreali state. Palestine is an islamic nation and an islamic nation is terrorist nation or at least a breeding ground for killers and terrorists. With Iran, Hezbolla and other arab nations calling for the destruction of Isreal off the world map, only God knows what will happen if a free and independent islamic palestine team up with her Iranian friend to unleash terror on Isreali nuclear facility. My final opinion which has always be my standpoint is the complete take over of Gaza by Isreal and this time around never go back to any kind of negotiation to have it released again, just as it happened some decades ago.

LOL, jus imagine wat dis brainwash guy is spewin out. And u will call ur self a human wit sense, I doubt dat. Guy, sit down, calm down and think if wat u jus wrote make sense to humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Police Chief Blames Nigerians For South African Drug Problems / West Africa Leaders Say Mali Junta Must Name A President By September 15 / "Paul Kagame Did Not Withdraw From WEFA Because Of Xenophobia" Rwandan Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.