Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man (2320 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by chiebuka55: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2014
A 'possessive and controlling' husband battered his sleeping wife to death with a hammer, hitting her 10 times after he found a text message she had sent to another man..

Danish Irfan, 22, hit his wife Ridda Zanab’s skull so hard that fragments of bone were forced into her brain, killing her within minutes.
The sustained attack, which involved at least 10 blows as his wife lay sleeping under a duvet, was sparked by the discovery of a text message she had sent to a man named Rob, which read: 'I luv yu, mwahhh, gud nyt.'

The 21-year-old victim had only given birth to the couple's daughter two months before her death.

After the killing at their home in Bradford, West Yorkshire ,Irfan changed his blood-stained clothing and took their baby in a taxi to where her mother and sister lived nearby.He told a series of lies to his wife’s family saying that the deceased had 'kicked off' and left their.....

See photos and read more: http://www..com/2014/07/shocking-husband-attacked-and-battered.html
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Noctec: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Jealousy, Jealousy na im dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by iamnolongerkool: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2014
www.gnatcatchers..com is currently doing a promo of giving out free credit daily on their blog.You could be the lucky winner,all you need to do is check the site continuously for latest trends on their site...Thanks.Or you could follow this trends,because immediately the credit is posted on the blog,people are told through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1824546/free-credit-daily
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Noctec: Jealousy, Jealousy na im dey worry you.
Even so...aint that supposed to be a Marriage embarassed//The man...cold-blooded sad
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Yeesh(f): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Husband 22,wife 20 ?not extremely bad actually,buh dis is wot hapns wen 2 young people rush into marriage
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Smartsyn(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
A 22 years old husband killing his 21 years wife...

Should I be surprise? I don't think so..
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
En eyes for don clear now... it's gonna become very very clear.. rubbish!!!
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by DonaldGenes(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
That's the cost you get paid for flirting with someone's legal and moral wife
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yeesh: Husband 22,wife 20 ?not extremely bad actually,buh dis is wot hapns wen 2 young people rush into marriage
dear dis is not issue of yonh age or somting. infidelity dont hv age issue
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Yeesh(f): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: dear dis is not issue of yonh age or somting. infidelity dont hv age issue
the lady is obviously not ready to settle down,if not she won't be telling anoda guy she luvs him.den as 4 d guy, is murder the solution?
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yeesh: the lady is obviously not ready to settle down,if not she won't be telling anoda guy she luvs him.den as 4 d guy, is murder the solution?
murda is nt d solution, blieve me infidelity somtims is nt abt d woman she is nt ready. if she is nt ready, she wont va even consida getting married at d fust plce.
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by fr3do(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why should he be reading his wife's texts?
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by wasak(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yeesh: the lady is obviously not ready to settle down,if not she won't be telling anoda guy she luvs him.den as 4 d guy, is murder the solution?
and who told you they were rushed into marriage? is it same for older people guilty of infidelity. If i were in that guy's shoes, I'd have dealt with her severely before sending her out of my house.
In fact, no woman can try such nonsense with me, I'll make her curse d day she was conceived.
As for d guy, he should have used a cane or belt in dealing with her. well defence of provocation will lessen his sentence, that's if proven guilty.
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by wasak(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
fr3do: Why should he be reading his wife's texts?
so if he doesn't read her texts she wouldn't cheat? stop using this privacy crap to justify infidelity in marriage. her action is grave and deserves a grave recompense as well
though d guys shouldn't have used a hammer. a cane would have done d magic
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Handcuff: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
So?
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Eneze1(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
The op needs to post the full story here so people can really read what happened

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by fr3do(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
wasak:
so if he doesn't read her texts she wouldn't cheat? stop using this privacy crap to justify infidelity in marriage. her action is grave and deserves a grave recompense as well
though d guys shouldn't have used a hammer. a cane would have done d magic

cane?
How u go feel if ur sister husband dey flog her?
Talk beta!
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by wasak(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
fr3do:

cane?
How u go feel if ur sister husband dey flog her?
Talk beta!
Aswear if my sister cheat on her husband. na me go personally flog her, where she go learn that from
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by Yeesh(f): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
wasak:
and who told you they were rushed into marriage? is it same for older people guilty of infidelity. If i were in that guy's shoes, I'd have dealt with her severely before sending her out of my house.
In fact, no woman can try such nonsense with me, I'll make her curse d day she was conceived.
As for d guy, he should have used a cane or belt in dealing with her. well defence of provocation will lessen his sentence, that's if proven guilty.
omg! So u'd really do all these to d woman if u were in his shoes? And what s d probability dat something won't go wrong in ur course of dealing with her and she looses her life.I still bliv violence doesn't solve issues n den they r quite young to me.d way more matured people will deal wit such issues will be different except 4 cases dat people go violent.of course infidelity is a terrible thing but just luk at d way dis story will end,d wife's dead,d husband wil most likely be killed and d poor baby is orphaned.
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by wasak(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yeesh: omg! So u'd really do all these to d woman if u were in his shoes? And what s d probability dat something won't go wrong in ur course of dealing with her and she looses her life.I still bliv violence doesn't solve issues n den they r quite young to me.d way more matured people will deal wit such issues will be different except 4 cases dat people go violent.of course infidelity is a terrible thing but just luk at d way dis story will end,d wife's dead,d husband wil most likely be killed and d poor baby is orphaned.

I'm sorry. I'm a traditionalist to d core. i don't believe in modern systems of arbitration. Its d reason infidelity is widespread today. A woman bold enough to cheat should be strong enough to bear d emotional output from her partner, in most cases, it'll be physical because it disseminates d emotion and brings relief. Thanks
Re: Husband Kills Wife With A Hammer After Reading Text She Sent To Another Man by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gender base violence--- violence against women

(1) (Reply)

Phcn We Are Getting Too Much Light Pls Turn Off / #bring Back Our Crafts# / Benue APC Settles For Ortom As Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.