Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Obama And Wife With President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan (50469 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by CyberWolf: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2014
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama greet His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the Blue Room during a U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit dinner at the White House, Aug. 5, 2014. [Official White House Photo by Amanda Lucidon)...Awesome cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/usembassynigeria?fref=nf

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by stevecantrell: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2014
Where did the suit go ?

27 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2014
cool

cool. The President of The 'GIANT OF AFRICA' grin

198 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2014
This man is just simply blessed!! What a great man •

127 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Mama Peace, can you see Michelle Obama?

76 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by arewafederation: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
stevecantrell: Where did the suit go ?

The guy is not comfortable being smart.

58 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Plus10(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Goodluck get level...even Obama add him wife join welcome am!

116 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by uch12(f): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Uncle Jona!! D sexiest nigerian president eva..

110 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by DonaldGenes(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
banega: This man is just simply blessed!! What a great man •

I thought, I saw GEJ wearing suit days ago? Is he NOT attending "Biz Roundtable" meeting anymore? Well, He thus like to adorn this same clothe as I can see..I am afraid of US journos yabbing Mr.President style of dressing In Biz Outings like this especially Fox channel, MBSN

@Banega,Contextually, How do you mean to be bless?

Is it by taking pics with Obama and Michelle constitute GEJ being blessed? Of course GEJ is already blessed right from Inception.Any can take pix with President Obama but it might be very near difficult taking pix with GEJ.

Literally, saying the man is blessed sounds maybe denigrating to Nigerian and the Office of the President... You get my drift right?

7 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by egift(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2014

They made sure it is on that very spot. Chai, there is god ooo grin grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by smileandlove(f): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2014
PEJ. Will envy this pic.

GEJ pls enlarge it for keeps and remeber don't use this pic for campaign, am suspecting that's why you asked for this pose!

6 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by CyberWolf: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2014
egift:

They made sure it is on that very spot. Chai, there is god ooo grin grin grin grin

Stale...

74 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Contextually, How do you mean to be bless?

Is it by taking pics with Obama and Michelle constitute GEJ being blessed? Of course GEJ is already blessed right from Inception.Any can take pix with President Obama but it might be very near difficult taking pix with GEJ.

Literally, saying the man is blessed sounds maybe denigrating to Nigerian and the Office of the President... You get my drift right?
Yes sir, I do • smiley
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by egift(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
CyberWolf: Stale...

You wish. It is the asambodo of his failure.

13 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by DonaldGenes(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2014
banega: Yes sir, I do • smiley

I thought ApC Hawks said Obama has ostensibly refused to meet GEj on some threads like that

30 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Yomi Casual should be the official tailor of Mr. President. I am tired of seeing him wearing this same style of outfit. sad

Mitchelle Obama, looking sexy always! cool

14 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by cyril10(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2014
egift:

You wish. It is the asambodo of his failure.

O boy be careful of heart attack, your expectation of JEG being humiliated by the Obamas failed, take heart please.

39 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Toktee(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2014
The timid clown frm otueke has refused to be smart,look at him like amazonian.

5 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by dotmanxp(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2014
GEJ is working, sai 2015 mana...

10 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
banega: This man is just simply blessed!! What a great man •

The last time I check... BAT was invited only to sit down at the inaugural ceremony of Obama and that was widely circulated by ACN as an achievement.

26 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2014
cyril10:

O boy be careful of heart attack, your expectation of JEG being humiliated by the Obamas failed, take heart please.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Alishachris: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2014
I swear this fisherman short ni! see how hexia grinning from ear to ear like a boy that went to see santa!

13 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by larryUG(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I thought, I saw GEJ wearing suit days ago? Is he NOT attending "Biz Roundtable" meeting anymore? Well, He thus like to adorn this same clothe as I can see..I am afraid of US journos yabbing Mr.President style of dressing In Biz Outings like this especially Fox channel, MBSN

@Banega,Contextually, How do you mean to be bless?

inferiority complex. so wearing suit is for biz, while wearing his cultural clothe shws he doesnt mean biz. if obama or fox news or whatever persons dont like his cloth, they can go to hell. he is an african, he musnt dress like a white man.

59 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by suwailad(f): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2014
egift:

obama is playing a sick joke. So gej is the puppet here cool

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2014
That's my President! smiley

11 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2014
Aha...haters I see you guys tongue

7 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2014
stevecantrell: Where did the suit go ?

allow him represent his country jare.

12 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Yazmin: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Looks like posing beside a new toy mr and mrs Obama bought for their young daughters grin

9 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Blaqsmith(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2014
*staring at GEJ's tommy*

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Plus10(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2014
berem: Yomi Casual should be the official tailor of Mr. President. I am tired of seeing him wearing this same style of outfit. sad

Mitchelle Obama, looking sexy always! cool
It's like you saying,you are tired of seeing Obama puting on suit...learn how to appreciate your own...it will make you unique among others!

21 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by RockMaxi: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2014
Yazmin: Looks like posing beside a new toy mr and mrs Obama bought for their young daughters grin

Must you comment and if I say you are a F* *l now you will be angry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Emir Of Zaria (Photo) / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.