Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State (2239 Views)

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / My State Of The Century In Nigeria: Katsina State / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Amaechi Remains The Best Governor To Have Governed Rivers State!

He is indeed my eternal MENTOR
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by omenka(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2014
blizard44: oga,
50bn for a 2km mono rail , a rail that goes no where in particular and which spans a distance the smallest of my chicks can run in 5minutes for 50bn and you're labelling him 'Omo Jatijati?
It's obvious you're the dunce here.
Ooooh! So it isn't about the test run anymore but about the cost of the project!! You guys keep digging, stop when you stumble of molten lava. Ode dindinrin jatijati.
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

A fool and bootlicker, is what you are to Jonathan, everybody knows that! Meanwhile I don't dwell on idle gossips. If you can't bring out a shred of evidence to show us that the train had not moved, in spite of the fact, you live close to the "scam", then I am sorry you are nothing but a classless idiotu!

the man you call Jonathan is still better than your past and present generation. By the way have you eaten this morning? or do you want a piece of cassava bread? Well I don't have time to go around PH snapping pictures but incase you have such time, I wont hesitate to sponsor you to a picture snapping spree around PH. When you are ready let me know

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by bloodykiller: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: Op, please stop hating. Learn to criticise objectively.

Guys I'm searching for my goat 'bloodykiller'. It has been missing for days. Please help me search for it. sad

may your days be short amin
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by arewafederation: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

may your days be short amin

Thank God guys, I have found my goat.
Praise the lord. smiley

You stewpid little goat, where have you been? The doctor came to cure your swollen scrotum but didn't find you. Don't ever do that again, okay? angry
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by Desric(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
maestroferddi: Nigeria, funny country! The fear of impeachment is the beginning of wisdom for many a cantankerous governor.
Thank you for mentioning "the fear of impeachment" I wish our law makers would be more gracious in this new spate of impeachment even though they are as guilty as the Governors they are impeaching; because with those flimsy allegations of fund misappropriations and gross misconduct, I think the impeachments would have gained more credibility if it had started from the chief culprit of the allegations in the person of HE GEJ GCFR, he is more guilty as alleged compared to these state Governors and their deputies, again I can lend credence to the fact that the Abia state Governor and his deputy are also as guilty as GEJ, in the sense that both of them are contesting for who'll be more inefficient than the other. Finally, most of our lawmakers carrying out these impeachments, as a matter of urgency for the ineptitudes they've shown in their ability to represent themselves properly not to talk of representing the people should therefore be recalled with immediate effect.
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by wasak(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
FRENZYLO: Ngenenkwenu is a sorry to the entire ibo race ,most people supporting APC are on a wrong train.APC state are the behives of corrupt criminals like AMechi.I live in PH we know what he is doing.Ask Amechi why he is still struggling with road construction that other governor has finished 3years ago.Is road and rail project a gigantic project that cannot be finished in 6 month let answer these question.My questions to Nigerian if APC as i thought will have good intention came to deliver Nigeria ,Why dont Tinubu,Amechi,Atiku etc go into building refineries or projects in different state that will give an average Nigeria a job than their attack and insult method.I see APC loosing big time.

but when they were in PDP they were all saints. right?
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by demand1982: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
noblezone:

My brother, I thought of going over there, use camera to do a video coverage of the entire rail while of foot!
The whole length may take like 10 mins walk, but you see bros, anyone who does that, might not come back alive!

My kids are too young to loose me!

What the OP said has no iota of lie in it!
thank you my for your understanding why One could not go into a snapping spree for fear of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by size38: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
After insulting Amaechi, let them tell us what that Guy, GEJ achieved both as a governor and President. We like Amaechi so much and will continue to support him and Apc in Rivers state and Nigeria. All the Anger towards Amaechi is GEJ's inability to remove him from office. Amaechi till 2015. Haters should die
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by jamace(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
I remember passing under that thing about 2 years ago. I was scared the goddamn thing could fall on my small head, so I walked quickly past it.
I wonder how much AMaechi has used that thing to pilfer from the River state's coffer.... Na wa o. shocked
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by talktimi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: I bet the camera on your phone caught a virus when u were there. Omo ale jatijati.
is the op lying, YES or NO ?
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by talktimi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
jamace: I remember passing under that thing about 2 years ago. I was scared the goddamn thing could fall on my small head, so I walked quickly past it.
I wonder how much AMaechi has used that thing to pilfer from the River state's coffer.... Na wa o. shocked
the entire project cost is 150 billion naira (lagos b/s to waterlines b/s). These APC rogues are so quick to point accusing fingers calling people thieves but get angry when their can of worms get exposed. TUFIAKWA to them
Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by stanech: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
And this category is for the governor that runs the most propaganda. The nominees are :

ALhaji Rochas Okorocha

Alhaji rotimi amechi

Ogbeni Raul Aregbesula. And the winner is

Chief Alhaji Rotimi Amechi!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Lie And Propaganda Of The Century In Rivers State by demand1982: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
@stanech lolxxxxxx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Election Results / Funeral Church Service For Late Prof Dora Akunyili, Abuja, Live On Ait/nta / Reactions On Fayose Advert On Punch Fayose Under Attack For Advert About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.