Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Suspense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspense (591 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspense by benghaziii: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2014
I ve been dating this gal for almost 4yrs.bt trouble lies wif d fact that she doesn't trust me.
She says she always get this feeling that am cheating on her.the painful part is am nt...i can state clearly that despite my tight schedule,i still squeeze out time to spend wif her
She doesn't appreciate this at all.. She is so insecured n is becoming nauseating
Am even thinking of breaking up wif her cos a relationship wif no trust involved is a total waste of time.
Re: Suspense by pasqal09: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
4yrs and she's still insecure abt the relationship?
Re: Suspense by izaray(f): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2014
pasqal09: 4yrs and she's still insecure abt the relationship?
She is still dreaming i guess
Re: Suspense by pasqal09: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
izaray: She is still dreaming i guess

Or she got something to hide. When someone starts getting insecure for no reason
Re: Suspense by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2014
my dear,u need to sit her down n tell her wat u feel abt dis relatnship...if she continue to have serious trust issues,u guys r headn for the rock...
Re: Suspense by izaray(f): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: my dear,u need to sit her down n tell her wat u feel abt dis relatnship...if she continue to have serious trust issues,u guys r headn for the rock...
Gbam..u just said it all
Re: Suspense by benghaziii: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
I ve sat her down times without number reassuring endlessly.. Bt she is still nt convinced..
Secondly.. She has dis mood-swing i detest so much..we mite be laughing now n she would flash bk to something i did 1/2yrs ago n start acting funny asking me to apologize.. Even if i do apologize.,she mite come up. 3months later wif d same incident
She had ruined our outing like twice wif this kinda behavior..i tirreeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

A Question For All / What Will Your Life Be Like If You Were Of The Opposite Sex? / IMPORTANT FOR LADIES: Stop Dating The Same Types Of People Over (and Over) Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.