Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head (3049 Views)

Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by contactwale: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Following the confirmation of Mr Osita Chidoka as the new Minister of Aviation, Mr Boboye Oyeyemi has been appointed the new Corps Marshal/Chief Executive of Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC.

Oyeyemi, until his appointment, was a Deputy Corps Marshal and the highest ranking officer at FRSC.

Pix below shows Oyeyemi at the middle, discussing with the then FRSC Head and new Minister of Aviation, Osita Chidoka at the right hand side.

Update
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday named the former Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission, Mr. Osita Chidoka, as the new Minister of Aviation.

He also named a former lecturer at the University of Abuja, Dr. Suleman Abubakar, as the Minister of National Planning and Deputy Chairman of the National Planning Commission.

Jonathan made the announcement after the swearing in of the two new ministers shortly before the commencement of the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting.

The President also named Deputy Corps Marshal Boboye Oyeyemi as Chidoka’s successor in the FRSC.

He urged the new government officials to ensure that they leave their footprints in the offices they were deployed in.

On Oyeyemi, Jonathan said he decided to appoint him from the commission in order to ensure stability.

This, he added, was a clear departure from what had been obtainable in the FRSC since its inception when its heads were appointed from outside the system.

http://www.punchng.com/news/chidoka-named-aviation-minister-oyeyemi-becomes-frsc-boss/?

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by kayboy4y(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats Mr. Boboye. Pls introduce policies and new strategies on how to reduce rate of accidents on our roads. Bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Bimpe29: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Congratulations sir! May your reign as COMACE ushers the nation & the entire road users a crashes free road.
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by contactwale: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by LaurelP(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
incompetent mofos being arranged for nxt yrs polls

Naija is seriously wailing
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by newgroom: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Jonathan said he decided to appoint him from the commission in order to ensure stability.

Good one, GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by LordMecuzy(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2014
I so like dis Man

So quiet, intelligent and hardworking

With lots of Swagz

1 Like

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by gbenga007(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2014
LaurelP: incompetent mofos being arranged for nxt yrs polls

Why are you talking this way? He's been in the system (FRSC) since inception. He's merited it.

6 Likes

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by jiggo(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats Uncle Yemi on the new appointment. God's grace, wisdom and inspiration shall guide you in all your ways; YOU WILL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME, Amen.
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by channel801(f): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats, Chidoka

3 Likes

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by gbenga007(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
LordMecuzy: I so like dis Man

So quiet, intelligent and hardworking

With lots of Swagz

How come you know him so much! He's my big boss!

1 Like

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by 99100(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2014
LaurelP: incompetent mofos being arranged for nxt yrs polls

Shut up there...

@topic, We need an excellent performance like that of his predecessor ,Stella Odua. He is welcome.

8 Likes

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by channel801(f): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
99100:
We need an excellent performance like that of his predecessor ,Stella Odua.

All rice o
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by coolgb(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
congrats sir. PEOPLE,process and technology. May God giv you the strength.
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by henchamb(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Osita chidioka to introduce good morning lagos on air. grin
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by valicious1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Meanwhile.....

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by EdCure: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats. But here are my kind advice for them:

1). Corruption is encouraged in the pdp fg under which you serve. Don't be tempted to be corrupt (if you ain't already).

2.) Work hard to prove your competence..(very rare in pdp).

3.) Don't be as clueless as your oga at d top.

4.) Resist the pressure to transform your MDAs to gej campaign offices.

5.) Ignore the Useful Idıots who support everything but good about governance.

6) Remember, the pdp is still made up of retrogressive cankerworms.

1 Like

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by ochejoseph(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Best wishes to Osita Chidoka he was an excellent leader and a trail Blazer ,Today Nigerians have ebraced seat belting , FRSC rescue ambulances are ready to respond from strategic location , from my last experience of reporting an Accident it takes less than 15 minutes depending on their location for their team to arrive using. 070022553772 or 122 overalll he has done well, I hope he will take such innovation and quick service response to our airport .
Best wishes to Mr Oyeyemi

5 Likes

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Izunwa(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oga FRSC, I want you to bring a new change into the sector by reducing the cost of Drivers License renewal to 5K and also the cost of vehicle license renewal. Then bury the issue of new vehicle number plate tongue .
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Smartsyn(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Another great news..

Congratulations to Chidoka..
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just heard this news, congratulations to Mr Boboye Oyeyemi, he certainly deserves this honour.
May his reign be fruitful
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by solomakindees(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chidoka, watch out for banana peels that keep tripping high fliers down from the sky.
New FRSC boss, warn your boys, egunje-taking on our highways is becoming the norm.
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Bawsse(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
congratulation oga chidoka... and dont forget to increase the parking rate for the private jets as we discussed earlier.
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
young vibrant guy
we more in places of power cool
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Now that a "Chidoka" has been appointed minister of aviation, get ready to start seeing pictures of leaking roofs in our airports and stories of flights being delayed by 5 Seconds all over the Internet and mass media like Punch etc again.

5 Likes

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
ochejoseph: Best wishes to Osita Chidoka he was an excellent leader and a trail Blazer ,Today Nigerians have ebraced seat belting , FRSC rescue ambulances are ready to respond from strategic location , from my last experience of reporting an Accident it takes less than 15 minutes depending on their location for their team to arrive using. 070022553772 or 122 overalll he has done well, I hope he will take such innovation and quick service response to our airport .
Best wishes to Mr Oyeyemi
Honestly, someone like Osita is needed in the Nigerian police force. The MAGIC he did with FRSC need to be replicated in the police.

3 Likes

Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by contactwale: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
solomakindees: Chidoka, watch out for banana peels that keep tripping high fliers down from the sky.

What is this one saying?
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by s3nn2x(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dr Abubakar, Minister of National Planning...that is good!
I just hope he does his job very well. It is one thing to be a lecturer who criticizes the government and another thing to be a Minister who works for the government.
Anyway, I am happy for him since he was a very good lecturer, in fact, my favourite lecturer during my days in Uniabuja.

@Post
Congrats to Mr. Chidoka, I wish you the very best.
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Toosure70: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
congrats
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by favouredseed(f): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Boboye O Oyeyemi mni, MFR
I am proud of you Sir. An appointment well deserved. Congratulations!!! FRSC shall never see a better yesterday Amen.
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Soji123(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats
Re: Chidoka becomes Aviation Minister. Oyeyemi is FRSC New Head by Soji123(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-k Calls Gov Amaechi Pot Bellied, Houseboy And Cockroach / Hilarious APC Campaign (photos) / Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.