Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. (3020 Views)

How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by omartins(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2015
1. CIA - their prediction is that Jonathan will be Nigeria last president.

2. PDP Cabals - to destabilise the election and continue ruling.

3. Niger Delta Militants - to continue getting that mouth watering contract.

4. OPC - same as above.

5. War beneficiaries(weapon dealers) - they run to war zone to make money.

6. Boko Haram - continuing attacking innocent citizen just to make Nigeria ungovernable.

Their reasons are glaring.

Add yours if you think the list is incomplete.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Checkmate!
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by ucheheart(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Rivers and delta states that rigged the election in favour of pdp

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by egift(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
TANiods: Who have been beating their Rusty Chest on Nairaland of how Buhari will cry again and how we all will deactivate our accounts. They even said that if Buhari wins, the Gates of Hell will be opened to us. Today "Everyone Loves Buhari".

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Mcteew
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by donjuviam(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok now that we have knw. What else(in sarkodie voice)
Busy cooking my banga soup
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by Rose2014: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
omartins:

4. OPC - same as above.

6. Boko Haram - continuing attacking innocent citizen just to make Nigeria ungovernable.

I don't care who is disappointed and who is not. The change is already here so I just want actions and no more talk talk. I've joined the change wagon.

Grabs my popcorn Waiting for:
1.naira to equal dollar
2.millions of unemployed youths receiving 25K alert every month
3. World oil price increased
4. All past leaders including Tinubu n Obj probed as per fighting corruption ish

You're free to add what you're expecting from d change agents

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by onoerime: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

I don't care who is disappointed and who is not. The change is already here so I just want actions and no more talk talk. I've joined the change wagon.

Grabs my popcorn Waiting for:
1.naira to equal dollar
2.millions of unemployed youths receiving 25K alert every month
3. World oil price increased
4. All past leaders including Tinubu n Obj probed as per fighting corruption ish

You're free to add what you're expecting from d change agents
improved electricity
Good salaries and welfare packages, prices of accomodation cut down, cheap cement and purchase of land, water in abundance, security to its best etc
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
FFK
Theophilus Onojetah my sec school friend
PEJ
Diezani
Orubebe
Raymond Dokpesi
Bovi
D' Banj
Ras Kimono
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by emmykk(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
ucheheart:
Rivers and delta states that rigged the election in favour of pdp
this is not true

1 Like

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by tohpahz(f): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Where is PEJ?
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by Texcoco(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Most importantly, the Janjaweedes.They probably would have loved GEJ to do an "Orubebe" and maybe go the way of ignominy,pariah and public/international humiliation just like Gbagbo, but were massively dissappointed. Now to their utmost annoyance ,GEJ is on his way to Africa's Hall of Fame as a National Icon...Unlike their favourite parody Gbagbo.To say they are really furious is an understatement.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by ucheheart(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmykk:
this is not true
for your mind so 1.2 million people voted for Jona in rivers and delta? Then why didn't they allow Amechi to see the result sheet? May be you are rivers that's why u are covering them, i won't be surprised. All the same, you peopl and south east have succeeded in marginalising yourselves in the next four years. Nothing for you in the federal govt level
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol Nairaland..well I thank God Buhari won, because I wouldn't need to deal with the #Gejtill2019 crew any more & no more silly and hateful comments against our new President- His Excellency Gen.Muhammad Buhari
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by emmykk(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
ucheheart:
for your mind so 1.2 million people voted for Jona in rivers and delta? Then why didn't they allow Amechi to see the result sheet? May be you are rivers that's why u are covering them, i won't be surprised. All the same, you peopl and south east have succeeded in marginalising yourselves in the next four years. Nothing for you in the federal govt level
yes they did.how about ur kano 1.9M? So kano now more than lasgidi
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
The igbos are also dissapointed cos they hate other tribes unnecessarily and failed to forgive the past

1 Like

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, ishilove

This guy deserves a punishment for spamming all threads with this same message
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by project8(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
witches and wizards association of nigeria that gej wil win for a second term.useless association put to shame by God
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by orobs93(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Stephen keshi...no more cluelessness in super eagles
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by ucheheart(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmykk:
yes they did.how about ur kano 1.9M? So kano now more than lasgidi
in lagos 5million registered but only 1million collected their pvc because of inec wahala, so imagine if all the 5million ppl collected their pvc it would have been 4million for apc and 5hundred k for pdp. No stories, you know that lagos is centre of apc.
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by cocokiller1(f): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
ucheheart:
b4 federal government dy give us anything?
e get anytime wey u hear say anybdy die of hunger around ere
evrybdy rigged
stop taking d rigging personal if u stl insist they did
afterall una stl win
so calm dwn nd enjoy d something u av at d fed govt level
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by ucheheart(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
cocokiller1:

b4 federal government dy give us anything?
e get anytime wey u hear say anybdy die of hunger around ere
evrybdy rigged
stop taking d rigging personal if u stl insist they did
afterall una stl win
so calm dwn nd enjoy d something u av at d fed govt level
who were the former ppl in the federal govt? Is it not pdp? You ppl knew all along that you are not getting any thing from the federal govt led by pdp yet you voted for them massively, now you've lost out to the opposition this means You ppl are not wise at all. Una see dep. Senate president for jona time but this time around nothing for una. Totally forgotten, igbos are now a minority tribe in nigeria. Ilaws have taken over as the third majority tribed. Thanks to your senseless leaders. All they were interested in is the bags of rice jona was sharing. Now they are talking of biafra as their plan b. They will steal be defeated.
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by cocokiller1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
ucheheart:
who were the former ppl in the federal govt? Is it not pdp? You ppl knew all along that you are not getting any thing from the federal govt led by pdp yet you voted for them massively, now you've lost out to the opposition this means You ppl are not wise at all. Una see dep. Senate president for jona time but this time around nothing for una. Totally forgotten, igbos are now a minority tribe in nigeria. Ilaws have taken over as the third majority tribed. Thanks to your senseless leaders. All they were interested in is the bags of rice jona was sharing. Now they are talking of biafra as their plan b. They will steal be defeated.
u are too backward nd slow biko
so anybdy dat comments on any thread is nw an igbo person
I can tel u ryt ere nd nw dat evn b4 Jonathan became president I av bin eating nd his loss won't stop me 4rm eating...it not evn like d present government will pay 100m into ur acct 4 voting dem in
oh he promised youths 4rm d sw nd north 5k ervry month
una don rich b dat

nbdy evn knws u....so stop trading wrds with me
ok bye
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by bokohalal(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bros just wanted to jejely go and enjoy his loot rather than be Gbagboed. The conflagration would have consumed him and his family.
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by Acidosis(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
A large percentage of Nigerian Entrepreneurs (especially IGBOS) felt bad (Although majority commended the fact that he conceded defeat).

You can imagine what will become of Innoson Motors, GEJ sponsored SMEs, SURE - P, GIS, YOUWIN, CONFAB, YOUWIN (Women edition), PHCN policies, AGRIBUSINESS, etc.

Over 1million Nigerians applied for the NIS Job; so clearly, GEJ failed to provide FEDERAL GOVERNMENT jobs for the people. Everybody want to receive monthly alert, pension, and gratuity.

Unfortunately, Buhari failed to enlist these needs in his agenda; N5000 can hardly feed a smartphone for 30days. sad Sadly again, Prof Osibanjo promised to deliver 2 million jobs, but Nigerians failed to enquire about the nature of the jobs - Graduate Street Warden or Yellow Fever? grin grin
Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
omartins:

4. OPC - same as above.

Ibos.

1 Like

Re: List Of Those Disappointed That Buhari Won And Jonathan Concede Defeat. by ucheheart(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
cocokiller1:
u are too backward nd slow biko
so anybdy dat comments on any thread is nw an igbo person
I can tel u ryt ere nd nw dat evn b4 Jonathan became president I av bin eating nd his loss won't stop me 4rm eating...it not evn like d present government will pay 100m into ur acct 4 voting dem in
oh he promised youths 4rm d sw nd north 5k ervry month
una don rich b dat

nbdy evn knws u....so stop trading wrds with me
ok bye
whatever!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Uchenna Agina, Shot Dead In Chicago / Proposed Nigeria Nuclear Power Plants- Basic Knowledge & Facts / Buhari When U Have Finished Humiliating Saraki For Not Being Fulani...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.