Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market (24693 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by timmyy: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Heehee, may God help us all... cryHeehee, may God help us all...
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by gbengalite(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by gabriel212: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: Not again! My brother-in-law works in one of the branches of Ecobank in Alaba. Lemme confirm which of the Ecobank was attacked! embarassed

RIP to the dead victims
berem nah coz I respect you i no wanna talk #
ur broda is working in one of the Alaba branch ur priority is to comment b4 callin ur broda abi?

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Correct yourself too
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
MadCow1:
could you please stop disturbing my mentions with your stupidity? angry

Pftts!!

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nwa4Jesus(f): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
voltron: It is well known that yoruba are not brave enough to attempted bank robbery, they are quite okay with pick-pocketing and bag snatching.. we all know who the brave and fearless and ritualistic in Nigeria are ...

U must be very stupid by making such a comment. Is pple like u that is spoiling dis country. Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by sCun: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
What are the Fashola's so called CCTV cameras doing?
Armed robbery, car snatching and kidnappings everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by omenka(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
A country in a complete state of nature! Such a pity. May God rest the souls of the dearly departed, amen.
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Silenzer(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
My bro just confirmed it. Happened right in front of their shop.
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by wiseman2011(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
mascot87: Where are d foolish men in black when we need them? angry
If na to extort money from innocent people, you will see them everywhere raising shoulders like say them be James Bond. Mtwww
RIP to d dead & wishing those hit by bullets quick recovery
Are u not man like them ?, go and face the robbers na.
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
gabriel212:
berem nah coz I respect you i no wanna talk #
ur broda is working in one of the Alaba branch ur priority is to comment b4 callin ur broda abi?
whether I comment before calling or call before commenting,does it matter?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Aderupoko2: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Video footage of the armed robbery incident or idonbilivit.
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
What I can deduce from your post is that the Yorubas are involved in petty thieving in Lagos. How can you be this callous to emphasis a whole race with "thievingl".

...and for the army robbery, you were lily minded to tie it to any race from the over 500 ethnic nationalities and Race in Nigeria.

What is the problem with you and yorubagrin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Wolison(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ewooooooooo!!!!#calling 911#
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Enity: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
May God help us oh, this is I guess is a preparation for the Ember month. Watch it!
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by MadCow1: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: could you please stop disturbing my mentions with your stupidity? angry

Pftts!!

Its stupidity now abi?!

Because chances are that your borther in law may be involved.

This is a lesson to you. Be careful the shiit you say. When an Airforce jet crashed and Service men were reported missing in Bama, you didnt show this level of concern, rather you started celebrating like a Boko Haram member and only talked about the dead as a matter of an after thought.

Now you see yaself. The killing don dey near your door now you don dey shake.. grin You for Laff now too na. angry

24 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by ukbernards: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: Not again! My brother-in-law works in one of the branches of Ecobank in Alaba. Lemme confirm which of the Ecobank was attacked! embarassed

RIP to the dead victims
The one in st patrick's bus stop was the one the attacked.
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by mascot87(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
wiseman2011: Are u not man like them ?, go and face the robbers na.

Pls shut up ur mouth, I aren't talking to u.
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
MadCow1:
you're henceforth ignored! Now get lost!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
No News is GoOd att ol undecided
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Eyop: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Drkunle006:
Dr or Herbalist kunle!!! You again on this thread? I asked a question and you never responded. Do you have anyone available for test after patronising your product?
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
ukbernards:
The one in st patrick's bus stop was the one the attacked.
yeah that's what my sister told me. I know Ecobank has like two branches inside the market and near Ojo LGA headquarters. I didn't know there's another branch near the catholic church. I wonder what the police is doing to save the continous robbery attack in the market. Its becoming annoying.
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dividends of democracy
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Hiroshize(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
MizMyColi: End Time.

hmmm...this your End Time comments ... meanwhile ...

This Country needs more stringent security measures
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by yungchop: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
babe sup?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by tobechika(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
I definitely love your signature
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by hakku: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
rip to d dead,quick recovery to d wounded nd finally hell to d evil-doers.
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Iceman296: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
If Boko haram doesn't Bomb in the north, Armed Robbers would Strike in the West. Which way Nigeria?? Where is the Security??

May God continue to Protect Us!
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by MizMyColi(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
tobechika:
I definitely love your signature
Thanks smiley
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by Segadem(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
GoodBoi1: Smh
For who?
Re: Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market by ericessien24: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na wa oh,upon all the rrs and opmesa wey full Lagos? so sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Wages Of Sin Is Death" - Rivers State Revenue Cautions Tax Defaulters / Police Rescue App Gets Over 10,000 Fake Alerts In Four Days / NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.