Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna (1199 Views)

EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / Gbenga Daniel Allocated Choice Lands To Judge And Aides / New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by oskaaay(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
NEWS FLASH!!! - "Three aides and security personnel travelling with Muhammadu Buhari injured in the 2nd Kaduna Bomb Blast at Kawo on their way to Daura" - by: Jasper Azuatalam - July 23, 2014

3 aides and security men attached to Gen Muhammadu Buhari have been confirmed injured in the 2nd Bomb blast in Kaduna this afternoon at Kawo on their way to Daura with Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

The Bomb blast was said to be targeted at Buhari as the bombers trailed his convoy and detonated the bomb very close to his convoy injuring his security and personal aides. However, the General is in good condition apart from the trauma of the incidence.

Recall that two days ago, Gen Muhammadu Buhari issued a statement warning President Jonathan and his government on their attempt to muscle the opposition and endanger Nigeria. The Presidency raised an eyebrow to the statement.

Reliable information reaching us also confirmed that the first bomb blast that killed many people today was targeted at an a popular Islamic Cleric Dahiru Bauchi who was delivering Ramadan lecture at Murtala Square

Jasper Azuatalam
Chairman, Buhari Vanguard
July 23, 2014

Culled from Nasir El-Rufai Facebook Update few minutes ago..... http://informationvilla.com/blog/2014/07/muhammadu-buhari-aides-involved-new-bomb-blast-kaduna.html

Whats your take on this as a Nigerian?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by bolaino(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmmm, let's see how this action packed thriller unfolds. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by pixtuk(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
source pls? bcus d el rufai na APC undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by Muhy479(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
What are they turning this country into? Why have we decided to replace fireworks with bomb blast? Wherever violence thrives, development will never occur. Just a food for thought sha

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by oskaaay(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
pixtuk: source pls?

please read the article over and over again...two sources provided...what else?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by mrofficial(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
I saw (in picture) how his SUV was pervaded with bullets.

Now, who is behind Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by omanzo02: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
It's an orchestrated bomb blast to frame the government for assassination and targeting oppositions to sway sympathy and label the government as anti-opposition, period.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by mrofficial(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
omanzo02: It's an orchestrated bomb blast to frame the government for assassination and targeting oppositions to sway sympathy and label the government as anti-opposition, period.

Yea, until he dies. Just as Chibok was never real. You're just a maggot!

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by oskaaay(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
mrofficial: I saw (in picture) how his SUV was pervaded with bullets.

Now, who is behind Boko Haram?

Please can we get the picture...just too fresh that pictures are missing even on google...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by cc150615(f): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
I guess I'm enjoying the movie, let's keep watching, don't ask me if I'm safe,it's not my fault that Nigeria is a failure, God's watching my effing back!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by mrofficial(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
oskaaay:

Please can we get the picture...just too fresh that pictures are missing even on google...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by oskaaay(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=mrofficial][/quote]

Thanks will update the post asap shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by SpaceGoat: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna by petroski: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
The whole drama is the handiwork of Gov. Kwan. I tell u dis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Three Unical Students Killed During Today's SUG Elections. / MKO Abiola Attends Court for Treason During Abacha Era Nigeria 14th Sept 1994 / FG Advises Male Survivors Of Ebola To Abstain From S*x For 7 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.