Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. (6741 Views)

Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard / Muhammadu Buhari And Aides Involved In New Bomb Blast-Kaduna / MEND Attacked The Petrol-Tankers At Abuja NNPC Depot (2) (3) (4)

New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by labiyemmy(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2010
a bomb threat has been detected at nnpc building in abuja and dey r evacuating all staff pls stay away and tell ur loved ones to do d same. Tnx
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by otokx(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2010
Oh my gosh, hope this is not true.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2010
just confirmed in my office
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2010
^^^
oyb. are u in Lagos or PHC?
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by otokx(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2010
good question from firearm
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by chyz(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2010
I hope you all are ready for Africom.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by GoldCircle: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2010
which one be this bomb here bomb there again for Nigeria?? I tire o! These guys shouldn't start what they cannot finish o! Na so them start with kidnapping some few years ago and now see what the country has turned into. Make them no make this country another Palestine o! i go relocate go Bakassi sharp sharp!
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by labiyemmy(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2010
The bloody revolution preachers are beginning to pee in their trousers.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by GoldCircle: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2010
Bomb no be wetin dem take dey play o!
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by otokx(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2010
nothing is happening; you guys should relax.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by chrisvicch: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2010
ds
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by maimalari: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
A friend of mine just told me on phone that people are scampering for safety at nnpc hqrts in abuja. And that three police anti bomb squad unit vehicles have arrived the scene, my naija brothers problem dey ooo. This bombing idea is barbaric,devilish and condemnable in its entirety.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by labiyemmy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ChrisVich

You mean goods like BOMBS?
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by otokx(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
This is a SAD day for Nigeria; how were things allowed to deteriorate to this level?
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by seanet02: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2010
IBB is the only person that do this better than TERRORISTS.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by lannre(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
got a call from one of the staff now. Thank God she is home now.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by seanet02: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
i dont know where we are heading in the Country. IBB should be arrested and hanged. He is the only person who can do such a heartless thing.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by maimalari: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
Very soon,Abuja and Aba go resemble. people will run away from the city. Property prices will achieve its real value and not those over inflated prices.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by naso2(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ok if friday bombs were by MEND, who is then responsible for this new one?
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by mastro: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
A friend of mine just told me on phone that people are scampering for safety at nnpc hqrts in abuja. And that three police anti bomb squad unit vehicles have arrived the scene, my naija brothers problem dey ooo. This bombing idea is barbaric,devilish and condemnable in its entirety.

Your friend is a liar, i'm sitting at my desk in NNPC towers typing this.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by otokx(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
@mastro

please update us on the situation around your environment
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by naso2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
Why the bomb rumour no be for my office na? I for don run reach house go sleep. Na next wk i for show for office grin grin grin
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by otokx(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
So its now a bomb rumor abi? somebody somewhere is planning this script.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by kenosky: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
otokx:

So its now a bomb rumor abi? somebody somewhere is planning this script.

[size=14pt]Please it will do every one of us a whole world of good if we stopped spreading news from unverified sources. I have spoken with two friends who work at the NNPC towers and work is going on as usual. Whats all dis mendacious news for? shocked[/size]
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by comechop(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
nairaland - confirm your source before putting stuff on front page. Dont be a party to unnecessary hysteria.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by abenelo: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
ABUJA, Oct 05, (THEWILL) - Contrary to rumours going round that there is a bomb at the headquarters of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, THEWILL can report that there is no bomb threat at the facility.

Several readers had called in to confirm if there was a bomb at the headquarters.

THEWILL gathered from the group general manager, public affairs of the corporation, Mr. Livi Ajunoma that security agencies were conducting a bomb drill at the facility which included evacuating personnel from the building without prior warning.

He said there was no cause for alarm as security agencies were only preparing for that scenario should it occur in the future.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by otokx(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
So its now a bomb drill? This is the height of insensitivity.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Ayowumie(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
We thank God, there is no bomb threat. Nigerian Police are always preparing, what an irony!

Na so so prepare NEMA dey do emergency preparedness. When Jigawa state experience flood, NEMA was unable to do anything. What happened to the preparation? Na so Nigerian police dey.
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by dustydee: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
rumour!fire alarm went off and people outside mistook it for a bomb threat, how news flies, Nothing like that.didnt even know until people called me from home that my office was being evacuated.can you beat that?
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by Pataki: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
Whether this is a rumour or not, it should be taken serious. For those claiming they are in their NNPC twin tower typing their foolishness, continue.

I would rather evacuate, seeing what happened last Friday than treat this rumour with just a wave of my hand.

The truth going on with this matter has not yet been unravelled and it is a pity that we do not have credible leaders to handle this matter, which keeps on escalating day after day!
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by idifu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
oh really ? shocked
Re: New Bomb Threat In Abuja - Nnpc Building. by KokoBeware: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
ABUJA, Oct 05, (THEWILL) - Contrary to rumours going round that there is a bomb at the headquarters of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, THEWILL can report that there is no bomb threat at the facility.

Several readers had called in to confirm if there was a bomb at the headquarters. THEWILL gathered from the group general manager, public affairs of the corporation, Mr. Livi Ajunoma that security agencies were conducting a bomb drill at the facility which included evacuating personnel from the building without prior warning.

He said there was no cause for alarm as security agencies were only preparing for that scenario should it occur in the future.

http://thewillnigeria.com/business/6108-Bomb-NNPC-Evacuation-Was-Bomb-Drill.html

I will still stay away from the towers anywayz,

Four Decades Since Ojukwu's 'death' / African Devt Bank To Fund Agro-industrial Park For North West / Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix