Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria (26942 Views)

US Travel Warnings And My Planned Trips / US, UK, Others Issue Travel Warnings On Nigeria. / Xmas Nigeria Travel Warnings (Borno, Bayelsa, Bauchi, Jos, Delta - No go areas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by FILUX(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
All d western, south east, and south south governors should ban its citizen from traveling to northern nigeria. And let all the northern be dopoted and let them stay on their own with their sharia, so that we can build a better nation.

1 Like

Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Seanixking: dumb arse...juss confess ya cnt decipher mah Flows..#HOBO# go geh a life Man...stalez

Doofus !!!
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2014
All the good and meaningful countries did pass a travel warning. Only the useless ones would resist the issuing any, like Afghanistan, India, South Africa, Sudan, Yemen,etc. I feel sorry for my father's land!
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2014
hence they are issuing visas to naija compatriots that's fine by me.
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by ALAYORMII: 1:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Saw this somewhere and decided to share it here

If you dont laff then ur problem is first grade

Imagine if ATMs in Naija speak our
dialect
If U are in a sophisticated area like
BANANA ISLAND, here is how the ATM
would communicate;
ATM: Welcome Mr. Adenuga.
-Please, enter your secret number.
-How much will you like to withdraw?
Thank you for banking with us, Mr.
Adenuga.
…….but if you are in a place like
MUSHIN, here is how it will respond;
After a guy inserts his card, inputs his
pin,
ATM: Haaaaaaaaaaaa, Omo Iyami,
-tuale baba agba,owo meji fun eyan kan
-omo iya ma je ki won ri numba e...malogo
-se o wa pa?
Guy: Mo wa pa baje baje.
ATM: Elo ni k’omo aye po jade?
(guy inputs 10,000)
ATM: (dispenses cash).
Omo Iya, ma jeun lo ntie.
In a place like IBADAN.
An Ibadan woman inserts her card,
inputs her secret code.
ATM: (In Ibadan tone)
-Ekabo Iyami,e ni soriburuku
-e te numba yin ni kanmo kanmo
-So nsure?
-Elo le fe gba?
(Woman enters N2,000)
ATM: Iya, ko ma s’owo lapo yin ke!
(Woman enters N2,000 again)
ATM: Se ko nse afise?
-Mo ro pe eti yin di?
Mo so pe ko s’owo lapo yin.
(For the third time, woman enters
N2,000 again, thinking it was an error
on the ATM’s part)
ATM: (pauses for a while)
mo ro pe ori yin ti buru
-Oma saaro kutukutu ke.
-Alawin laaro ojo aje.
-To ba pe ko o to fa kadi re yo, emi ma
a gbe je ni.
-Alawin osi.kuro ko je ki awon olorire wa gbowo
In a place like IJEBU
A woman inserts her card & pin
ATM: Omo alare,
-elo ro nfe gba?
(Woman enters N2,391.50K)
ATM: Pause for about one minute,
trying to understand the digits.
After about a minute, ATM replies,
ATM: Iya, mo nbo?
E je nsare lo wa shenji wa.
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by daryoor(m): 2:23am On Jul 24, 2014
the north is a liability, let divide this map in two, import their tomato. and let them amputate themselves applying sharia. is it by force to keep them integrated?
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 24, 2014
texanomaly: @donnypool

What "wonderful ideas" do you have?

so you can use it abi?
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2014
all4naija: All the good and meaningful countries did pass a travel warning. Only the useless ones would resist the issuing any, like Afghanistan, India, South Africa, Sudan, Yemen,etc. I feel sorry for my father's land!
My dear are you referring to those European countries that follow US like mumu? Those countries that cant do anything on international stage without confirmation from Obama. All I care they can sit tight in their countries.
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Seanixking: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2014
engineerd:

Doofus !!!

Retarded Ape
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by continentalceo(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2014
seguntheblogger: GEJ dn spoil this country, And he calls Transformation.
Is it Transformation or deformation?

You are a moronic and boofunic creature from the pit of hell..if you had anything other than sand occupying the space of your thinking faculty you'll know that it took America years to find and kill Osama bin laden...but u want GEJ to become a magician for you eh! Ur jonzing know no bound..Nkita Alaa! GEJ will win and bring all you blood sucking demons to shame
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by AwesomeRomeo: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
This ugly, big nosed creature has destroyed my beloved country Nigeria. Voted for him and now he can't protect my live and my property. If my home is not save for me, were else is save? All he cared about is second term. He want the second term by hook or crook. Its a pity
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by winiwini: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
AS IF THEY ISSUE SAME FOR TURKEY, IVORY COAST, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, BRAZIL, MEXICO AND CO?

THIS GUYS AND POWER, BUT I BELIEVE, IF THIS GENERATION DONT TAKE IT, AND CHILDREN WILL
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by sidosky(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2014
engineerd: Nigeria is a failed Nation already....When you have a government that cannot protect its people and maintain it's territorial integrity.....what you end up with is a banana republic.....I heard Boko haram has it's flag hoisted in some Northern village and the government is yet to do anything about it....Shame on Jonathan......Highly incompetent and clueless individual.....Indeed there was once a country!!!!

IT IS UR OWN NIGERIA THAT IS A FAILED NATION.

1 Like

Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Idrismusty97: They have issued travel warnings against Israel too. It's not a new thing. Israel own is even worst, Some international airlines have cancels flights to and from Israel. Nigeria can issue their own travel warning to certain countries too if they like. That wouldn't stop real business men and women from coming to this country. Money conquers all! smiley
do you really think comparing Nigeria to Israel is a valid point.its like two students fighting about who is 99th and who is 100th in a class of 100 students
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
continentalceo:

You are a moronic and boofunic creature from the pit of hell..if you had anything other than sand occupying the space of your thinking faculty you'll know that it took America years to find and kill Osama bin laden...but u want GEJ to become a magician for you eh! Ur jonzing know no bound..Nkita Alaa! GEJ will win and bring all you blood sucking demons to shame
what an ignorant comment! Osama bin laden wasn't attacking the united states on a weekly basis the way these bastards are,so you shouldn't compare our situation with theirs.
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by chumakk: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Idrismusty97: They have issued travel warnings against Israel too. It's not a new thing. Israel own is even worst, Some international airlines have cancels flights to and from Israel. Nigeria can issue their own travel warning to certain countries too if they like. That wouldn't stop real business men and women from coming to this country. Money conquers all! smiley
God bless hustle grin

1 Like

Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by ksbusari(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria go soon issue travel warning against Nigerians in diaspora
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2014
OMG can't believe some peeps are justifying these killings. the problem is that most peep are materialistic. all should be yearning for equal right and Justice! the inequality gap is very very wide while most can't get decent employment. ewarriors should know that there is real suffering in the land!
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by SHOCK7(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gu
ykhena:

Fvck them,
We have other means of travelling.. angry

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570824_3b3b3b-3d__3ola_jpeg17dc4f67399bb99a1b018e1781daa303[/img]
Guy u grin
Re: 20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria by wildikeman(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=diarisgod post=24915988]Its quite unfortunate all these are happening to us.

However, if our Foreign Minister cannot help Nigerians too, I will. I hereby issue Travel Warning against the following nations;

1. Palestine
2. Israel
3. Ukraine
4. South Sudan
5. Afghanistan
6. Malaysia (Recommended)
7. India and the rest of eastern racist Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Missed A Flight? / Tanker Explodes At Ladipo Area In Lagos (Photos) / Truck Had Brake Failure, Crashes Into A Building At Iyana-isolo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.