Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is God The Enemy Of Logic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God The Enemy Of Logic (1457 Views)

Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / The Resurrection Versus The Qur’an In The Light Of Logic / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is God The Enemy Of Logic by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
shdemidemi:
I made my statement because you tried projecting God as one who need to reason with us....

It's like me calling my little child to reason about the room he will stay in university.. I am sure the child will look at me twice and wonder if daddy is still ok.

But God is the one who calls us to reason not the other way round :

Isaiah 1:18

1 Like

Re: Is God The Enemy Of Logic by shdemidemi(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel:

But God is the one who calls us to reason not the other way round :

Isaiah 1:18

Has he called you yet?
Re: Is God The Enemy Of Logic by alexleo(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2014
shdemidemi:

Lol..guy, please don't kill me with laugh grin grin

As you can see, his co-travellers are already giving him a warm welcome into the devils territory. What a movie titled "frosbel". Na look we just dey look.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Fornication And Masturbation Thesame? / What Sir Isaac Newton Has To Say About Atheism / Issues On Christian Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.