Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? (3255 Views)

Pictures Of Boko Haram In Their Failed Attack On Gombe / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / Nairaland Hardtalk: Who Gains Politically from BOKO HARAM? GEJ or GMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Who would want the sore loser dead? Didn't we inflict a catastrophic defeat on the crying general in 2011? Is his evil party, the APC, not already decimated with the loss in Ekiti, sacking of Nyako and serving of impeachment notice on Almakura? Why would GEJ or PDP want Buhari physically dead when he is already POLITICALLY dead?

For me, if there is any one or group who stand to gain politically from the failed attack on Buhari, it is Buhari himself and his evil party, the APC. The gain here would be political sympathy or attempt to dissociate the APC from the popular pro-Boko Haram labelling.

To drive this point home, Buhari has already released a press statement claiming the attack was an assassination attack on him. He didn't mention Boko Haram. And I expect more of such press releases from other leaders of APC.

It is IMPORTANT to note that the other cleric who was first attacked today, has not released any press statement neither has ANY man or woman who survived Boko Haram attacks in the last 4 years released any such press statement.

If on the other hand the APC did not stage manage today's attack, then it would appear their former Boko Haram friends have now turned against them. The monster has grown too big that it no longer recognises the owner. Or maybe Boko Haram is angry with the last POLITICALLY CORRECT press statement released by Buhari about Boko Haram attacks (see below)
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-mindless-bogots-buhari/
http://queenolofofo..com/2014/02/buhari-finally-condems-boko-haram-calls.html

9 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Smartsyn(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
It's APC themselves, they want to clear him from the way so as not to declare himself the party flagbearer and losing again as usual..

3 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ifeanyichukwu,you're very silly!
I am not even concerned about the political gains. Don't you think a serious riot would have ensued if Buhari was killed in the blast? Forget about political gains and think about the more lives that would have been lost if he was killed in the blast. You know how the north is volatile to riots and attacks.

Use your brain please!

30 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
@,op apc is eager for clean sheet so they staged it but we are wiser than them.

they don't have anybody to present except buhari so they want to clear him by staging a bomb blast.

say no to terrorist buhari

na by force to vote buhari why all this drama? from chibok to this.

God knows i hate apc with all my life

6 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: Ifeanyichukwu,you're very silly!
I am not even concerned about the political gains. Don't you think a serious riot would have ensued if Buhari was killed in the blast? Forget about political gains and think about the more lives that would have been lost if he was killed in the blast. You know how the north is volatile to riots and attacks.

Use your brain please!
You'r the one who is not using your brain here.

If the attack was stage managed by APC, then it would be planned in such away that Buhari would escape completely unhurt. If Buhari is unhurt, there would be no riots.

However, if the attack was by Boko Haram, they would care less about any riots. In fact, Boko Haram would relish the riots that would follow such high profile attack.

12 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by truth4meal(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
For all I care it was an assassination attempt on the people's General and if one want to go by your "conspiracy theory" I can say GEJ's snipers are already in town. I can say that just like Gen. Azazi who spelt out PDP to mean Book Haram died after saying the obvious truth GMB was also targeted because of his last article. I can say it was planned to be car bomb to be blame on Book Haram just to get the general off reckoning in 2015.
But all these are just theories with verifiable facts so it remains just that.
What I know is that GMB escaped and we thank God for his life...Anybody behind this should not die again!

12 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

If the attack was stage managed by APC, then it would be planned in such away that Buhari would escape completely unhurt. If Buhari is unhurt, there would be no riots.

However, if the attack was by Boko Haram, they would care less about any riots. In fact, Boko Haram would relish the riots that would follow such high profile attack.
it seems the NMA strike is affecting you so bad you now reason like an incapacitated drunk.

I think I have made my points. You can Go and Die if you so wish.

16 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Have u guys noticed d trend? These APC guys think we Nigerians are f.ools..... Only time will tell

5 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by atlwireles: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
The first explosion targeted moderate Islamic cleric Dahiru Bauchi while the second one targeted senior opposition leader Muhammadu Buhari, a BBC reporter in the city says.

Both escaped unhurt. But 45 plus persons died

Tell me another story.
As they say in tennis advantage APC.

7 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by chimerase2: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller: @,op apc is eager for clean sheet so they staged it but we are wiser than them.

they don't have anybody to present except buhari so they want to clear him by staging a bomb blast.

say no to terrorist buhari

na by force to vote buhari why all this drama? from chibok to this.

God knows i hate apc with all my life
today I was really pissed off by this buhari plan, I mean who wants to kill a serial killer and loser how many times has he lost an election, I swear APC is evil and is filled with evil witches and wizards I mean I didn't they bomb buhari, buhari ought to hv been dead by nw infact no need for him to die he is already useless politically

5 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
The fool, El Rufai, has already released a press statement claiming an assassination attempt on Buhari and pointing fingers at the presidency
https://www.nairaland.com/1826368/kaduna-bombing-el-rufai-alleges-assassination

Just as expected. This guys in APC are jokers.

Anyway, like I wrote above, I expect more of such press releases from the leaders of APC

3 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by coldfury: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Question 1: Who stands to gain from this morning's attack on Buhari?

Answer: Buhari!

undecided

I watch this stunt he pulled on western movies all the time. I am not fooled!

2 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by BIgBB1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
I know one day those people that are behind all this killing and bombing will be espoused, GOD is not sleeping.
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
They are so scared of Buhari they plot to assassinate him two days after he wrote a letter to the presidency?

Mission failed!!

9 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
chimerase2: today I was really pissed off by this buhari plan, I mean who wants to kill a serial killer and loser how many times has he lost an election, I swear APC is evil and is filled with evil witches and wizards I mean I didn't they bomb buhari, buhari ought to hv been dead by nw infact no need for him to die he is already useless politically

i sight you bro.

how may times did ordinary individual successively escape bomb blast at that close range have you heard a victim escaped a close range bomb blast without being hurt.
abi na cannon shot ko knockout blast be that
chai people can lie oo

well am too old for that cheap scam

7 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: They are so scared of Buhari they plot to assassinate him two days after he wrote a letter to the presidency?

Mission failed!!

sharap fool

4 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Only the people interested in the same APC Presidential Ticket as he is... Buhari doesn't pose a single threat to Jonathan's reelection, the man is even a bad market to APC. They knows what they are doing. Am very glad the attack failed because they would have been calling for GEJ's head by now. However am waiting for lai muhammed press release.

Buhari himself could have planned the attack just to gather sympathy from Nigerians.... Whatever happens one day the truth will surface and a book will be written about all these events.

11 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: it seems the NMA strike is affecting you so bad you now reason like an incapacitated drunk.

I think I have made my points. You can Go and Die if you so wish.

U're so uncouth and ill-mannered. How can a woman be filled with so much bile and venom? I guess the concept of 'the virtuous woman' has absolutely nothing to do with U. Is that how U abuse Ur husband at home everyday? The poor fellow must really be at the end of his tethers by now.

Berem, plz show some respect and courtesy. U're a woman for God's sake. Behave like one

10 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by delkuf(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
it is el rufai. If it is true, the whole idea will be master minded by el rufai

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:

U're so uncouth and ill-mannered. How can a woman be filled with so much bile and venom? I guess the concept of 'the virtuous woman' has absolutely nothing to do with U. Is that how U abuse Ur husband at home everyday? The poor fellow must really be at the end of his tethers by now.

Berem, plz show some respect and courtesy. U're a woman for God's sake. Behave like one
could you please spare me your hypocritic sermon? angry

Nonsense!!

11 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by Aksonman: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Honestly speaking, why would GEJ or PDP try to elminate Buhari barely 48 hours after a very public war of words?

Was Buhari's attack on GEJ any worse than Obasanjo's letter, Sanusi Lamido's allegations or Nyako's memo?

Buhari should know that when you have the likes of Atiku, Kwankwaso, Amaechi and Tinubu inside your own party with their own vested interests, then you'd be a fool not to watch your back.

APC holds the answers to this particular bomb attack.

7 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

come and suck my dic.kk my love
foolish u are pat of d loosers u r Part of planners Dick head go n suck it ur self

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Say no to terrorism

Say no to APC.

In a matter of days, the truth about the "attack" would be told by modu sherriff as he decamps from boko haram political wing.

4 Likes

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: foolish u are pat of d loosers u r Part of planners Dick head go n suck it ur self

see this mugu oo

u dey mad oo

na me born you?

won't you go and disturb your harlot mother who is your father.

vulture like you

son of a drug addict

go and look for your father's grave or

go and die.

product of multiple spermm by different men

baboon

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2014
gboss4sure: Only the people interested in the same APC Presidential Ticket as he is... Buhari doesn't pose a single threat to Jonathan's reelection, the man is even a bad market to APC. They knows what they are doing. Am very glad the attack failed because they would have been calling for GEJ's head by now. However am waiting for lai muhammed press release.

Buhari himself could have planned the attack just to gather sympathy from Nigerians.... Whatever happens one day the truth will surface and a book will be written about all these events.
go n Plan d same may be u will gather sympathy from your neoborhood? Foolish

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

see this mugu oo

u dey mad oo

na me born you?

vulture like you

son of a drug addict

go and die.

baboon
lolz no One can suck ur dick by d way Do u fight baboons bitch assed

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: lolz no One can suck ur dick by d way Do u fight baboons bitch assed

otu nne gi there.

product of ganngbang

son of a mad man
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by suwailad(f): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2014
PDP is BOKO HARAM - Azazi. Una nor dey use una brain?

1 Like

Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2014
hiwalls: go n Plan d same may be u will gather sympathy from your neoborhood? Foolish

your parents are mad by not sending you school

thanks to gej for introducing almajiris education if not

your English may be worst than this.

bloody bastard of a multiple cuuum
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by bloodykiller: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad: PDP is BOKO HARAM - Azazi. Una nor dey use una brain?

akwuna nwaanyi
Re: Who Stands To Gain Politically From Today's Failed Attack On Buhari? by hiwalls(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

see this mugu oo

u dey mad oo

na me born you?

vulture like you
son of a drug addict

go and die.

baboon
lolz u seem to be tarzan boy living in d jungle wit baboons. No! Chimp is ur closest ABI!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politics Is A 'Dirty Game' ;How True Is This Statement? / Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th / CNN: Boko Haram's Spy. How ISIS Fugitive Leader Secures Nigeria's Visa* Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.