Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Chevron Finance Analyst Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chevron Finance Analyst Test (3546 Views)

Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude Test Of June 8, 2013-- Any Feedback Yet? / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Finance Analyst Test by Opejohn(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
Does anybody in the house know whether the Chartered Accountants that sat for Chevron Finance Analyst test in June have been called or contacted? Pls i need a reply as early as possible to know my level.
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Test by Beela(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
Pls, I got an invitation for Chevron Finance Analyst Aptitude test at Chams City, No. 83, Stadium Road, Beside FEDEX Express, Port Harcourt.
Pls, somebody in the house help and send me MATERIALS to pamenekings@yahoo.com

THANKS, PLS WAITING FOR RESPONSE
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Test by tuniski: 2:36am On Jun 08, 2012
Same here too ooo. Invited for same in abuja, materials needed please!!!!!!
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Test by tanimola22: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2012
The people that wrote the test last year or two years ago, they wrote the usual verbal and quantitative tests prepared by Chams city.
The position in question required about 1-3 years professional experience. You guys have not told us the experience level for the position you will be tested for.

Anyway, before I started my first job, I wrote a test prepared by Chams city. It was essentially as I have stated. The questions were not that tough, but to be very fast remains paramount. This means you would have prepared very, very well before the test.

T22
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Test by zoks(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2012
I think you should get familiar with Shl test batteries.Dragnet gives something similar.The test would most likely be in 3 parts Combined Reasoning(verbal),Numerical and Abstract reasoning.Combined Reasoning gives you 5 comprehension passages,each passage has a string of 4 questions with 4 answer choices.You would have to pick 2 correct answers.You'll get 20 questions in 17 minutes for that part.Numerical would test your skills at understanding graphical data,you would need basic math skills like ratio,percentage,addition,subtraction and their respective inverse operations.20 questions in 17 minutes too.
I think you are gonna have to get some professional questions too,so you have to know your stuff.

oh sorry,this is long and boring.
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Test by Beela(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
THANKS FOR THE CLUE
Re: Chevron Finance Analyst Test by tanimola22: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
zoks: I think you should get familiar with Shl test batteries.Dragnet gives something similar.The test would most likely be in 3 parts Combined Reasoning(verbal),Numerical and Abstract reasoning.Combined Reasoning gives you 5 comprehension passages,each passage has a string of 4 questions with 4 answer choices.You would have to pick 2 correct answers.You'll get 20 questions in 17 minutes for that part.Numerical would test your skills at understanding graphical data,you would need basic math skills like ratio,percentage,addition,subtraction and their respective inverse operations.20 questions in 17 minutes too.
I think you are gonna have to get some professional questions too,so you have to know your stuff.

oh sorry,this is long and boring.

Maybe this is a new development because the Chams city test I took some years ago only had verbal and quantitative. If the test is a Dragnet test to be written at Chams city, then I think you have told them all they needed to know.

T22

(1) (Reply)

NPF Recruitment PDF List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 / Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? / Does Anyone Know How To Become A Football Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.