Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos (33245 Views)

Which Is The Tallest Building In Lagos? / Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by groovie(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
IjogzK: Eko ni Ile... Though it's most likely gonna be super expensive.

With Banana Island, Lekki, Eko Atlantic, This new one, hopefully most of the wealthy guyz staying in GRA, Magodo and Co can move there, while we at Alagbado Crossing, Okokomaiko and Agegunle can move to their former places.

All na growth.
hahahahaha! Guy u don mezebu
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by olempe(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
coolzeal: Good news until those 3D picture becomes reality else, am not buying it.

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by debulle: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
alienware: Instead of them to build a large industrial base to create jobs and export to neighbouring African countries, they are embarking on a white elephant project which the poor masses can't afford.
So on point,the money they use in doing sandfilling of the beaches in Lagos would hv gone a long way in building low income estates outside the islands.They only think of how and where it will benefit them.Not minding all this noise of development in Lagos State some towns and villages are yet to get electricity,places that govt collect all sorts of tax hv no motorable roads and other social amenities.Let's tell ourselves the truth which new roads hv been built in this new democracy but tax and revenue continues to increase.Expensive Executive flats continues to spring up in Ikoyi area.40% or more of island properties is own by ......is this democracy? Its only change that is constant,we yearn for postive change.
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Arosa(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
I hope the whole proses is filmed I will like to see how it's done. Nice one! Nigeria(Lagos) leads the world in concrete spraying tech. cool
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Jambsupport(f): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Uncle fash now without idea of hw to spend lag money. smh
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
veraponpo: Whao!

This is why I love Lagos. It is the only place where good news comes from in Nigeria.

Everything is always developmental.

PDP will never win Lagos State in Jesus name.

Eko ni koko.
Awon ota wa ti subu.
Won ni logo.
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by ba7man(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
debulle: So on point,the money they use in doing sandfilling of the beaches in Lagos would hv gone a long way in building low income estates outside the islands.They only think of how and where it will benefit them.Not minding all this noise of development in Lagos State some towns and villages are yet to get electricity,places that govt collect all sorts of tax hv no motorable roads and other social amenities.Let's tell ourselves the truth which new roads hv been built in this new democracy
By the time they finish building those low-cost buildings instead of sandfilling Bar-Beach, V.I would have been washed away. Thank God you weren't in charge of decisions back then, do you know how important V.I is to the Nigerian Economy??

You also ask of New roads........Do you live in Nigeria at all?? Even G.E.J's admistration that people criticize can boast of new roads scattered around the country.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by EkoIle1: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
hiroz: Sprayed concrete is a method of applying
concrete that is generally self supporting without
the need for form work. Sprayed concrete is often
referred to as Gunite (dry mix) or Shotcrete (wet
mix)Both methods provide a means of applying
concrete that is as good and in many cases
superior to conventional concrete.
Sprayed concrete is reinforced by conventional steel rods, steel mesh, and/or fibers. Fiber reinforcement (steel or synthetic) is also used for
stabilization in applications such as slopes or tunneling.instead of moulding blocks or pouring cement step by step into cast.u just spray the damn cement unto a prepared surface like spray painting.
Shotcrete is, in effect, a version of a cast-in-place
concrete wall. Rather than placing concrete into
forms, however, a fresh mix is sprayed onto wall
panels that have been erected in the shape of the
building. A nozzleman applies concrete from a
pressurized hose to encompass the reinforcement and build up the wall thickness, forming
structural shapes that include walls, floors, roofs,
and other assemblies
Advantages
Shotcrete systems have advantages similar to all
other concrete walls. They are strong, durable,
resistant to disasters, fires, mold, insects and
vermin, and have low permeability, good thermal
mass, and create tight envelopes. Although the
hardened properties of shotcrete are similar to conventional cast-in-place concrete, the nature of
the placement process provides additional
benefits, such as very fast erection, particularly on
complex forms or shapes, including curved walls
and arches. Shotcrete is a cost effective building
method due to the speed of construction and minimal equipment requirements.
You are basically moulding an entire structure....

Thanks for the info...

1 Like

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by EkoIle1: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
obailala: Too many Nigerians are just plain silly and by the day, even more Nigerian youths voluntarily join the silly bandwagon..

How did the news of a proposed privately owned residential development degenerate into an APC vs PDP and Igbo vs Yoruba battle?..

What is really wrong with Nigerians??... Some people think this is fun but little do they know that just like every other habit, it creeps into their brains like cancer and completely overcomes their entire sense of reasoning.

This is a needed private investment and the only and best way to get people people out of poverty is via private investments. This is why leaders all over the world beg for investments, this is why they go on trade missions, this is why they hold economic forums, it's all about investments and job creation.

Nigerians in nearly every sector are destined to benefit and feed their families from these investments from construction workers to artisans, to materials vendors, caterers and food vendors, cleaners, landscapers, attendants, managers, advertisers and so on.

On top of all that, such investments boosts the state's tax base and this is the same money the state need to improve social and infrastructural services like roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, fire service and so on..

These ignorant and illiterate trolls making noise about poor people have zero clue about the poor and how to get people out of the poverty.

Going by their shallow, ignorant, irresponsible and dangerous mentality, we should just turn away billions of dollars investments and countless jobs they bring because we have poor people?

They ignorantly think the government's main job is to place the poor in the society on government welfare program instead of empowering them with jobs and opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Zikdik(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
doyouknowjohnny:
two senseless kids on the loose who think anything that happens irrespective of its nature has to be associated with pdp or apc..smh
@topic nice to see a change from the norm being embraced in the real estate sector in Nigeria.
Your post reeks of complete idiocy. Did I mention PDP? I only made reference to the unprecedented development in Lagos under the governorship of BRF despite the mullish attempts to undermine it by "haters".
Guilty conscience.
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Goldenboy007(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
EkoIle1:

This is a needed private investment and the only and best way to get people people out of poverty is via private investments. This is why leaders all over the world beg for investments, this is why they go on trade missions, this is why they hold economic forums, it's all about investments and job creation.

Nigerians in nearly every sector are destined to benefit and feed their families from these investments from construction workers to artisans, to materials vendors, caterers and food vendors, cleaners, landscapers, attendants, managers, advertisers and so on.

On top of all that, such investments boosts the state's tax base and this is the same money the state need to improve social and infrastructural services like roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, fire service and so on..

These ignorant and illiterate trolls making noise about poor people have zero clue about the poor and how to get people out of the poverty.

Going by their shallow, ignorant, irresponsible and dangerous mentality, we should just turn away billions of dollars investments and countless jobs they bring because we have poor people?

They ignorantly think the government's main job is to place the poor in the society on government welfare program instead of empowering them with jobs and opportunities.

As much as I appreciate your ideas and opinions, I also want to be sure that you realize that to use the term "Economic or Social Development" for a State or Nation, it is not measured by the presence of infrastructures accessible only to the few rich and upper class demography. Development is a term that should be used to connote what is obtained as average standard. Some of these western countries are tagged "Developed" not because they can boast of isolated luxury infrastructures rather based on the fact that majority of common masses have cheap access to these luxurious infrastructures !
I appreciate what Lagos Government is doing and I am an indigene by birth and history, however the government should focus more on the infrastructures that will better the welfare of the average citizens. Why don't we leave Ikoyi, V.I, Lekki and build Skyscrapers in Ipaja, Abesan, Agege, Ojodu, Isolo and the related suburbs? They need new networks of roads and bridges there, they need beffiting cheap accommodations, modern educational facilities. If you argue these developments we see in your articles are private investments then let the government champion the initiatives to bringing such investments to the locality.
Let's be warned, Lagos Island and environs are coastal regions, the world's global climate is changing, those places are below sea level. US has had its own share, let's pray it doesn't happen to us!
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by EkoIle1: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Goldenboy007:

As much as I appreciate your ideas and opinions, I also want to be sure that you realize that to use the term "Economic or Social Development" for a State or Nation, it is not measured by the presence of infrastructures accessible only to the few rich and upper class demography. Development is a term that should be used to connote what is obtained as average standard. Some of these western countries are tagged "Developed" not because they can boast of isolated luxury infrastructures rather based on the fact that majority of common masses have cheap access to these luxurious infrastructures !
I appreciate what Lagos Government is doing and I am an indigene by birth and history, however the government should focus more on the infrastructures that will better the welfare of the average citizens. Why don't we leave Ikoyi, V.I, Lekki and build Skyscrapers in Ipaja, Abesan, Agege, Ojodu, Isolo and the related suburbs? They need new networks of roads and bridges there, they need beffiting cheap accommodations, modern educational facilities. If you argue these developments we see in your articles are private investments then let the government champion the initiatives to bringing such investments to the locality.
Let's be warned, Lagos Island and environs are coastal regions, the world's global climate is changing, those places are below sea level. US has had its own share, let's pray it doesn't happen to us!

1. I see what you are saying, but you can not in one breath lament lack of facilities in other areas when in fact the funds and tax base need to fund the same facilities in the areas you mentioned comes from the same investments you are castigating.

Investments drives the economy

Investments lifts people out of poverty because it create jobs and opportunities

Investments widens the state's tax base.

Bottom line, you can not have it both ways.

2. You want the common man to have access to good things, but you are still against the same investments that creates the same jobs, money and opportunities that enables the common man to move up the scale of economic independence..

Lagos state is not a developed Nation with hundreds of years of growth and development and Lagos state doesn't have sovereign Nation resources like developed nations, it's just a small state in Nigeria struggling to take care of 20 million people because of Federal failure and weak and unproductive other states in Nigeria.

Bottom line, you can not have it both ways

3. You can not site skyscrapers and luxury apartments in Ipaja, Agege and the other places you mentioned because of zoning and even, why do that anyway? Is Abesan their target market?

4. You said the people need good roads, schools and other social amenities which the state is doing more than any other state in Nigeria and even more than the FG.

...but where do you think the state get the money from? Is it not from taxes and if you don't have investments and jobs to tax for resources, how do you build the roads and all the things you mentioned? You want them to rob the bank?

I do have a question for you though.

What do you think the state should have done regarding this hundreds of dollars worth of investment?

You mean they should have rejected it by telling the investors that they don't want the investment because there are poor people in Lagos?

Is this how Nigerian think?

Is this their idea of progress and helping the same poor people they love to talk about?
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by anonimi: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
ba7man: By the time they finish building those low-cost buildings instead of sandfilling Bar-Beach, V.I would have been washed away. Thank God you weren't in charge of decisions back then, do you know how important V.I is to the Nigerian Economy??

You also ask of New roads........Do you live in Nigeria at all?? Even G.E.J's admistration that people criticize can boast of new roads scattered around the country.

I hope no one hijacked and/or hacked your username oh grin
It is good that we acknowledge when our leaders have made PROGRESS from where we were before even though there may be plenty of room for more improvement.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Goldenboy007(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
EkoIle1:

1. I see what you are saying, but you can not in one breath lament lack of facilities in other areas when in fact the funds and tax base need to fund the same facilities in the areas you mentioned comes from the same investments you are castigating.

Investments drives the economy

Investments lifts people out of poverty because it create jobs and opportunities

Investments widens the state's tax base.

Bottom line, you can not have it both ways.

2. You want the common man to have access to good things, but you are still against the same investments that creates the same jobs, money and opportunities that enables the common man to move up the scale of economic independence..

Lagos state is not a developed Nation with hundreds of years of growth and development and Lagos state doesn't have sovereign Nation resources like developed nations, it's just a small state in Nigeria struggling to take care of 20 million people because of Federal failure and weak and unproductive other states in Nigeria.

3. You can not site skyscrapers and luxury apartments in Ipaja, Agege and the other places you mentioned because of zoning and even, why do that anyway? Is Abesan their target market?

4. You said the people need good roads, schools and other social amenities which the state is doing more than any other state in Nigeria and even more than the FG.

...but where do you think the state get the money from? Is it not from taxes and if you don't have investments and jobs to tax for resources, how do you build the roads and all the things you mentioned? You want them to rob the bank?

I do have a question for you though.

What do you think the state should have done regarding this hundreds of dollars worth of investment?

You mean they should have rejected it by telling the investors that they don't want the investment because there are poor people in Lagos?

Is this how Nigerian think?

Is this their idea of progress and helping the same poor people they love to talk about?

Why are you emphasizing tax revenue? Do you realize that the main incentive for bringing investors in the first place is because Government advocates Tax holiday for these companies spanning several tax-years? Which simply means some of them are not taxed in so many ways so zero tax revenue! The bulk of citizens tax revenue exceeds whatever any investor will bring so let's set our priorities straight.
Also I think you have gotten the argument wrong, it is not about rejecting investments but are they investing in the right places? We cannot window-dress these societal infrastructural inadequacies. BBC aired a documentary titled "Welcome to Lagos" where they showed the other side of Lagos as different from the pomps and pagentry dipicted by the "Lagos Island scenerios. This has formed the global perception of what the average Lagos is to outsiders, we were offended and spent billions in PR rather than addressing the pertinent issue raised in the documentary that has continued to linger on!
I have lived in Lagos for years and other parts of the world, saying Lagos Government " is trying" is a relative term because we are referencing other states within the impoverished Nation. Let's not celebrate mediocrity in the name of patriotism, thank God for globalization because many people are now seeing what is obtainable in the rest of the world!
A new world order is emerging and African nations would soon witness that wind of change, the earlier African governments realize that the power belongs to the people the earlier they would start treating their people well !
You used the word "progress" in your final statement..to that I would say - perhaps climbing the ladder of progress is good but let's ensure the ladder is leaning on the right wall or else what we would achieve is getting to the wrong place faster !
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Goldenboy007:

Why are you emphasizing tax revenue? Do you realize that the main incentive for bringing investors in the first place is because Government advocates Tax holiday for these companies spanning several tax-years? Which simply means some of them are not taxed in so many ways so zero tax revenue! The bulk of citizens tax revenue exceeds whatever any investor will bring so let's set our priorities straight.
Also I think you have gotten the argument wrong, it is not about rejecting investments but are they investing in the right places? We cannot window-dress these societal infrastructural inadequacies. BBC aired a documentary titled "Welcome to Lagos" where they showed the other side of Lagos as different from the pomps and pagentry dipicted by the "Lagos Island scenerios. This has formed the global perception of what the average Lagos is to outsiders, we were offended and spent billions in PR rather than addressing the pertinent issue raised in the documentary that has continued to linger on!
I have lived in Lagos for years and other parts of the world, saying Lagos Government " is trying" is a relative term because we are referencing other states within the impoverished Nation. Let's not celebrate mediocrity in the name of patriotism, thank God for globalization because many people are now seeing what is obtainable in the rest of the world!
A new world order is emerging and African nations would soon witness that wind of change, the earlier African governments realize that the power belongs to the people the earlier they would start treating their people well !
You used the word "progress" in your final statement..to that I would say - perhaps climbing the ladder of progress is good but let's ensure the ladder is leaning on the right wall or else what we would achieve is getting to the wrong place faster !

1. To start with, you can not say anything about tax holiday simply because you don't know anything about this investment beyond this thread.

2. We do know that even with tax holiday, this investment is injecting hundreds of millions of dollars into the Lagos state economy.

3. We do know that the tax base gets better because we have more people working and more people to tax

4. We do know that you can not tax unemployed Lagosians which means without such investments and many Lagosians with jobs, you have less money to build roads, bridges, schools and generally take care of your expanding and growing population.

5. I didn't get anything wrong, you on the other hand is simply because this is not a state project or the state government making investment decision with taxpayers money.

6. Of what use is a out of zone high rise luxury apartment in Ipaja or Agege? Are the people in Ipaja or Agege their target market or as the governor, you wont let them pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the Lagos state economy unless they site their high rise luxury apartment in Ipaja or Abesan?

When you say they should invest in the right place, exactly what are you talking about?

You are not making any sense... No offence or insult intended, you are just not making any.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Safari29: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
anonimi:

You also forgot to add the Sunborn Yacht floating hotel that Fashola was FORCED to admit was bad business: shocked angry

Fash'OLE where is our N 8 billion

https://www.nairaland.com/1581471/truth-lagos-sunburn-yacht-hotel
check the link N8billion is there. Thank me later
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Safari29:

Why waste your time on that troll?
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by anonimi: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Safari29:

Well make I thank you now now o jare why wait till later.
The LIES of the supporter of APC party people is so glaring in every thing they say, chai.

Fashola's LASG obviously provided a GUARANTEE to the bank for the loan facility used to buy the yacht hence Lagos state APC's Igbokwe's "bad business" label for the FRAUDULENT transaction.

Fash'OLE where is our N 8 billion shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by misterjosh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
IjogzK: Eko ni Ile... Though it's most likely gonna be super expensive.

With Banana Island, Lekki, Eko Atlantic, This new one, hopefully most of the wealthy guyz staying in GRA, Magodo and Co can move there, while we at Alagbado Crossing, Okokomaiko and Agegunle can move to their former places.

All na growth.
Guy u get planning sense, but it might not apun lyk dat. Some pple r so greedy nd just lyk acquiring wealth for themselves.
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by basty: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Firefire: Edited•

DECEIT 401

Where is the promised 4th mainland bridge

Where is Epe Airport

Dreams full of propaganda

After LAG will deny investing in the project once it fails.

Omo IBO, they don't see anything good in Yorubaland, jealousy, Yoruba leads other follow.
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by abdulwastecx(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
alienware: Instead of them to build a large industrial base to create jobs and export to neighbouring African countries, they are embarking on a white elephant project which the poor masses can't afford.

if u know nothing about real estate, economy and private development, u need to shot up.

this is a big project and it is nice to see a large building structure with advance material and technology been constructed in lagos, it shows that enterprenuers have confident in the city.

industrial estate is good but this guys are into real estate development, so take ur complaint to ur sate and federal govt.

there we alway be poor people around, Nigeria is a capitalist society, u either work hard to get the neccesary skill to join the winning team (IN THIS CASE RISING MIDDLE CLASS) or remain poor and bitter forever.
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Firefire(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
basty:

Omo IBO, they don't see anything good in Yorubaland, jealousy, Yoruba leads other follow.

Omo Odua ki lo de eeeeeeeeeee

E la ju yin now, se mo jo Igbo loju eeee ni omoyibo, omoyibo kini Igbo fi se yin gaan.

eyin kan naa le pe won ni ajekuta mamumi, kilode. Omo odua angry
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by Goldenboy007(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
EkoIle1:

1. To start with, you can not say anything about tax holiday simply because you don't know anything about this investment beyond this thread.

2. We do know that even with tax holiday, this investment is injecting hundreds of millions of dollars into the Lagos state economy.

3. We do know that the tax base gets better because we have more people working and more people to tax

4. We do know that you can not tax unemployed Lagosians which means without such investments and many Lagosians with jobs, you have less money to build roads, bridges, schools and generally take care of your expanding and growing population.

5. I didn't get anything wrong, you on the other hand is simply because this is not a state project or the state government making investment decision with taxpayers money.

6. Of what use is a out of zone high rise luxury apartment in Ipaja or Agege? Are the people in Ipaja or Agege their target market or as the governor, you wont let them pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the Lagos state economy unless they site their high rise luxury apartment in Ipaja or Abesan?

When you say they should invest in the right place, exactly what are you talking about?

You are not making any sense... No offence or insult intended, you are just not making any.

Preposterous ! Not everybody on Nairaland is an uninformed simpleton ! You are highly opinionated, your views are jaundiced and you sound very parochial typical of Nigerian political brigands! No insult intended - right back at you.
Wonderful! When will all these half-baked government media entourage learn they cannot continue to bamboozle people with charades? You address people as if they are bunch of kindergartens on excursion in Lagos!!!! Do you think I am a foreigner or you want me sit you down and school you on the history of Lagos? We built Lagos on integrity before the class of your sort came from your villages to plunder Lagos under the pretext of fictitious " foreign investors" !!! Wo gentleman abeg let me leave you to continue to wallow in your strait jacket before I lose my temper! One day those people that elected charlatans like you will see the light !

1 Like

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by abdulwastecx(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=debulle]So on point,the money they use in doing sandfilling of the beaches in Lagos would hv gone a long way in building low income estates outside the islands.They only think of how and where it will benefit them.Not minding all this noise of development in Lagos State some towns and villages are yet to get electricity,places that govt collect all sorts of tax hv no motorable roads and other social amenities.Let's tell ourselves the truth which new roads hv been built in this new democracy but tax and revenue continues to increase.Expensive Executive flats continues to spring up in Ikoyi area.40% or more of island properties is own by ......is this democracy? Its only change that is constant,we yearn for postive

eko atlantic city is a private development funded exclusively by private company,

You people need to understand what PPP means ( private public partnerships), in most of these project govt only provide the land or some incentive while the private people provide the facilities.

This is a real estate project and the funding is 100% private, so why winning about govt negleting rural areas.

Lagos state govt has limited resource and cannot provide infrastructure for all, so it is gradual process all those rural areas in Lagos will still get some of the infrastructure they need.

Stop winning about the people that control the economy, reposition yourself and take part in wealth creation. even in USA the world largest economy only 10% of her citizen earn 100k ( 15million naira) and above in a year. so to be rich you need to be positive and creative
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by abdulwastecx(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nonybb: No details. No site. A render too good to be true. No cost for the Project. No mention of the feasibility and financial muscle of the project. Just a presentation that hightened hope but seems illusive and doubtful. This dream is ephemeral and deceptive

you know that this is a private real estate development and this is a conceptual level right? the company coming up with this project own you nothing they can out those information forward if they like.

what most you guys dont know is that the hardest part of building construction is the design stage
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by anonimi: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
basty:

Some posters such as this basty need to have their head examined. Someone reminds you of projects launched long time ago that you are supposed to THANK him for but instead you start giving him ethnic label as if you have ever met him shocked
For all you know he may even be your blood relation shocked

With attitude like yours we shall be ENSLAVED for much longer under the yoke of these bare-faced rogues MASQUERADING as our leaders embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by alienware(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

if u know nothing about real estate, economy and private development, u need to shot up.

this is a big project and it is nice to see a large building structure with advance material and technology been constructed in lagos, it shows that enterprenuers have confident in the city.

industrial estate is good but this guys are into real estate development, so take ur complaint to ur sate and federal govt.

there we alway be poor people around, Nigeria is a capitalist society, u either work hard to get the neccesary skill to join the winning team (IN THIS CASE RISING MIDDLE CLASS) or remain poor and bitter forever.
This rant of yours is really pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by EkoIle1: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Goldenboy007:

Preposterous ! Not everybody on Nairaland is an uninformed simpleton ! You are highly opinionated, your views are jaundiced and you sound very parochial typical of Nigerian political brigands! No insult intended - right back at you.
Wonderful! When will all these half-baked government media entourage learn they cannot continue to bamboozle people with charades? You address people as if they are bunch of kindergartens on excursion in Lagos!!!! Do you think I am a foreigner or you want me sit you down and school you on the history of Lagos? We built Lagos on integrity before the class of your sort came from your villages to plunder Lagos under the pretext of fictitious " foreign investors" !!! Wo gentleman abeg let me leave you to continue to wallow in your strait jacket before I lose my temper! One day those people that elected charlatans like you will see the light !

But you are yet to tell us exactly what you are against here?

1. Are you against private investments?

2. Are you against job creation.?

3. Do you think the lagos state government should have turned down this investments and the tons of jobs it brings because the investor did not site the project in Ipaja or Abesan?

4. Are the people in Abesan and Ipaja begging for high rise luxury apartments?

4. Tell us precisely what the Lagos state should have done?

lol @ we built Lagos on integrity? Please keep quiet, Lagos was built on hard work, investments, jobs and great opportunities from real estate and high rise in Marina, VI to industries in Apapa, Matori, Ilupeju, Mushin and Ikeja industrial estates. We didn't sit on our hands and say oh no, you can not come in to invest unless you do it over here or there?

In one breath you want to help poor people, but in another breath you are against what they need to get out of poverty, be financially independent and take care of their family.

Your contradictions and hypocrisy stinks to high heaves.

The thing is, many of you come here to run your mouth about poor people, but you have zero clue what it takes to lift poor people out of poverty.

Btw, investors are coming to plunder you every time they show up to invest and create jobs?

What about investors like the new intercontinental, Radisson Blu, Four points, Sheraton and many more that's created thousands of jobs and tax base for the Lagos state government? Are they plundering us too?

When the same people go to other countries to invest include right there in South Africa, are they plundering them too?
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by EkoIle1: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Athena Capital.

The Harrow Park Golf Club – Downtown, Abuja

http://athenacapital-ltd.com/projects/past-projects/harrow-park-golf-club/

Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by cleric(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
The two posts above me are very interesting. smiley . Where is my mat? Make i siddon dey look.
Re: Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos by EkoIle1: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
The investor and owner of this project is Athena Capital and in the Above picture is one of their projects and it's in Abuja?

So, tell us how they've plundered Abuja apart from their investment and the jobs they created for your fellow Nigerians?

So, tell us how it's OK for the same company to invest in Abuja, but must not in Lagos?

You can't do and self defeatist people come up with the most shallow, ignorant and dumbest nonsense I swear,...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / Can You Buy A House With A Grave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.