Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (436208 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

*covers mouth and looks around,bends head low and whispers*

you sure?!!
Na wetin she bin tel me sha
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
timpaker: AudreyTimms.... Did you just made me cry? *wipes stainless tears away* I enjoyed every bit of your story. Please don't keep us too long for another thrill/story. Cheers!
Name: timpaker
Eiya, sory. I'm glad u did. I'll try my best. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by vonn(f): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Tanx dear. Lol! Jst refresh tmro sha 4 excerpts frm my new story
Congratulations Audrey!!!!
It wasn't easy but it was worth it.
The Lord is your strength
Thank you so much for finishing this and for being so consistent.

More inspiration to your heart!!! kiss
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Babetolux(f): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmmmmm I luv dis story so so much, infact even since I started reading d story av never regret of wasting my bat3......... AudreyTimms u re d best nd keep d flg flying....... Luv u more
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
So angry but i will hold it and wish you d very best and as for prophesy ....(inhales)...Ur name is Gifted Audrey ..don't ever forget that...Gonna miss you...*runs away to cry more than oleng*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by repogirl(f): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

*turns head with attenetion*

Did you say repogirl is coming up with something soon? shocked shocked shocked
Ha ha, my soon fit be next year o, JJ, but something is in the works sha...*fingers crossed * smiley

awwwwww, Mrs Timms, congrats on the successful completion of your story!.... We all enjoyed it and are grateful that you shared it with us on NL..... I'm really looking forward to reading another soon, pls don't let us wait too long grin....

as for being a friend, awww, that touched me but its not anything you wouldn't do for me either, I know. I'm just so glad many people got to read your work and give you the boost and encouragement you deserve. Well done dear!
p.s I been wondering which kain mentor I be, with my unfinished stories, lol! You on the other hand.... You know na, I even tear tear your book that time from over re reading... Not sure if it was wasted years or love and tears..... Sorry again bout dat grin not my fault, your stories are just so sweet!

all in all, you rock!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Balley(f): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
U're most welcome madam. And thanks to u too 4 d great story may God Almighty continue to increase ur wisdom. My regard to ur husband. Luv u dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by toykathy(f): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi sweetheart, thz so much for dis beautiful story, true love indeed is great. Hope to read anoda mind blowlng piece from u soon dearie.
#millionhugsnkisses#

[quote author=AudreyTimms] APPRECIATION

My first and foremost gratitude goes to my Inspiration, The Holy Spirit. Thank you for giving me this beautiful gift and for helping me utilize it. Thanks for showing me in my dreams stories to write, thanks for pointing out stories for me to write in people around me. Thanks for always pushing me to go and write and for sitting beside me when I'm writing to give me knew twists and ideas. Above all, thanks for always being with me. I love you, Awesome!

I want to appreciate my husband who stood by me throughout this period. Thank you for never complaining when lunch or dinner came late because I was busy typing. Thanks for never getting tired of my asking if a particular grammar is correct. Thanks also for telling me you are ready to spend your last dime to make sure I achieve my dream of being a renowned writer. Thanks for believing in me even though you couldn't even read up to a chapter of the story and want to wait to read it when its published. I love you.

Gratitude goes to my dear friend repogirl for convincing me to post my story here. Thanks for all the advice you've given me concerning my stories and furthering my writing career. You are a friend indeed! God bless you and your family.

Appreciation goes to Arc. Oluwaseun Olagunju, my Prof. I have to give you the title of 'My Greatest Fan' because you were indeed that. I appreciate your insights, corrections, prayers, encouragement and jokes. Thanks also for being my manager.

I want to appreciate Larrysun for being the first to comment on the thread even though I didn't see him again after that. Your comment on spacing my paragraphs really helped. Thanks.

Thanks also to Costlybabe. You were the second person to comment on the thread at a time I was already losing hope. Your comment of 'super story' made me continue posting. Thanks dear.

I also appreciate incredibleme for posting my thread on other threads without fear of repercussion which probably got my story to the front page. I appreciate you.

Halfcaste1, my kolo friend and my able PR thepatroit, you are highly appreciated.

Too many people to appreciate. My darling and wonderful readers, I've compiled your names in order of appearance and I hope I didn't leave any name out. Some monikers funny sha!

God bless you all. Thank you.

Costlybabe, Halfcaste1, shokoloko, morsadh, incredibleme, Rhyno02, sommyqueen, estellar12, nickilimah, almacherish, codedbaby, Timothy3113, bibie01, Aliyuozioma, princesa, ADUKKY, Oyizzti, Mercyesse, Holubunmi, ully, Hauneg, Jiteshell, vivikul, vicosir, typompy234, ifyonoj, deebarbie, princesa, ormorlehwah, kanechimex, Temmyojo, Flakkydagirl, MsMichaelz, orla01, slap1, Plaitex, emmabest2000, tbmas, goldwaters, Kaycee7, timpaker, dadoctore, pammusphy, toykathy, Essydiamond, avuekwe, hebenz, Fatalveli, Savigne, Ruhbiee, zinylizzy, okotv, maryhaam, aiyepekuruth, vonn, adeayomi08, olarafiat, fadario, oHaddy, Olamilekan08, chibwike, Euphrosyne, rahmatitohan, Bhummieluv, bookhy, Pororo, joe17, Freshpage, capip120, adalusha101, bountiouz, Candis009, pricelesslove, Goldenbasil, Jennimma, gaczee99, Dorisbest, philmama, PrinceAdepoju, Sarahjoe1000, Whizpeter, Snowangel4, jaybiz007, aprilwise, sammyjay3, ifynwa15, Damzy997, nnoly, Okinjay, wunmzylala, debybeautyworld, akejujoe, shomart, plumule, tumaraya, Hameenat94, lilypet, Smartlux, Queenstar, mmig, Adesylvia, hephzibahbeulah, zoe123, Balley, Funniez, Emanuel1997, ojingbe, leoloi, shaks97, omoh19, ezblessyn, indomitable234, segunjowo, Maryclaire1, d4real890, handmaid, purityval, ance12, Cheriepet, Victhoriah, seunviju, christabeli, Ainooyozi, seunlarry, ADUKKY, typompy234, preciousberry, Gibjewel, Funkybim, JeffreyJamez, Ladycarol, Mj45, PrettySpicey, crislyn, ully, Shoelace1, ameenahz, Chiamaka01, bussyzionite, charijee, Orikinla, promzee4d, Debbysky, kaylasparkz, Ice4jez, kinbid, hieroglophyicz, onosj, gal10, TemitopeDaniel, stormybucci, trusted, fadario, mitchie58, dammygoody, kceemart, jollyjoy, Kprice, anasbeaut, Joannicky, swtangeljones, Bilany, blondndbeautiful, omotalkie, 3Dimension, Emmykul4love, Annie09, Ego2, khaffy, chii8, eneLight3, lait, Harrychocoberry, vance12, ebysandra, Komzzy1, annylove, Jesusbaby93, oluwabunmilola, Vibra, RAFIC Toeyean1507, heemah, bouqui009, Yudeeaikay, ToriEmMason, SexySapphire, SallychizzI3, Suzzytee5, phebean008, Princesschi, udison, boladex1, Tbrak, olasunbophummie, Babetolux, myndd, holyboss, MidieMeliss, Orlolahdey, kaypayble, GbemiAjags01, pinkylev, shomart, crazo, arolexwalex1, kadiriafol

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by tumaraya: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thank you Audrey. God Bless you Immensely. And Replenish your source of inspiration. you will continue to soar higher my dear. What a wonderful Piece!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Hmmm.....tanx Bros Prince. Where's stormybucci?
I nono for him oo.
...he might probably be enjoying his cozy cardboard bed with his wife grin
*in sola owonibi's voice*

I will miss you specially ma'am.
I trust you will be back soon, with another hot story.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Essyydiamond(f): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
U made me expressive,I used 2 be an ordinary reader,for that u wont be easily 4gtn. Tnks 2 everyone who read,no tnks 2 Audrey but we say great art and u r going places if u r getting better.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Sallychizzl3: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
God bless you dear and may you succeed in all your endeavours.

Babye FAM.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by lait: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thank you so much Madam Audrey Timmy for your time and consistent in delivery of this master piece.

Kindly know you have touched many life through this story.

I pray that God will provide the means of publishing this story. Knowing well that the book has already advertise itself.

Take note of all these lapses, nothing was mentioned about:
-Eric when he travelled to study
-Madam Akpan where about after the adoption
-How Eric Jnr is doing after been adopted by his foster parent

I appreciate you with the love of God and His grace ever be with you.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by daveP(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
U still dey argue? Lol! Tanx dear. Awww! I luv dt.

Noooo! Am still vry much hre o! With writers lyk prettyspicey, flakkydagirl, tiffanyj, Queenxstar, TemitopeDaniel, vonn(I dint evn no), d9ty7, divepen, drcynthia, Sammyhoe, larrysun, Dorisbest, princesa, davep, royver still hre, am nt goin anywre. Sory if I dint mention all d writers hre. Dese r d only ones my tired brain can remember rite nw. repogirl is evn coming with her own storm pretty soon. So we r stil 2geda
grand completion Audrey. Hmm. If u drop the quill,il personally....... lemme keep the threat back.... smiley weldone!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2014
repogirl: Ha ha, my soon fit be next year o, JJ, but something is in the works sha...*fingers crossed * smiley

awwwwww, Mrs Timms, congrats on the successful completion of your story!.... We all enjoyed it and are grateful that you shared it with us on NL..... I'm really looking forward to reading another soon, pls don't let us wait too long grin....

as for being a friend, awww, that touched me but its not anything you wouldn't do for me either, I know. I'm just so glad many people got to read your work and give you the boost and encouragement you deserve. Well done dear!
p.s I been wondering which kain mentor I be, with my unfinished stories, lol! You on the other hand.... You know na, I even tear tear your book that time from over re reading... Not sure if it was wasted years or love and tears..... Sorry again bout dat grin not my fault, your stories are just so sweet!

all in all, you rock!

anytime you start abeg *kneels down and rubbing hands pleading*...alert me o!!!...even if i dey grave i go come out.....I owe my presence in this litrature section to you....your story (i cant remember the title but the one wey that girl thief that rich guy wallet plus necklace wey she trick am buy for her lol) was what kept me glued to NL o....
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by gal10(f): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Thank you AUDREY... It was my best story. Thank you, more grace to your mind...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by repogirl(f): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

anytime you start abeg *kneels down and rubbing hands pleading*...alert me o!!!...even if i dey grave i go come out.....I owe my presence in this litrature section to you....your story (i cant remember the title but the one wey that girl thief that rich guy wallet plus necklace wey she trick am buy for her lol) was what kept me glued to NL o....
lol, no wahala, you'll be first on the list to be notified, promise!

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by codedbaby(f): 1:44am On Sep 01, 2014
wow. thanks for mentioning my name Audrey. Weldone for this cus its a stepping stone for u. I pray that all unfulfilled promises n our lives will become fulfilled in Jesus name. God bless u Audrey Timms.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Whizpeter(m): 1:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Wow.. What a captivating piece.. We finally come to.tye end of this journey..
Thanks AudreyTimms for sharing your talent with us and I wish you luck in all your life endeavors..
Take perfect care of ya eyes too.. I wish you d best of whatever you wish yourself..!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by boldndbeautiful(f): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Mrs. Audrey, may d gud Lord U̶̲̥̅̊ serve continue to bless and guide all Ÿ̲☺u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ endeavours IJN, luv Ÿ̲☺u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ work to pieces.

Kudos gf cool smiley
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by PrettySpicey(f): 3:24am On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms: APPRECIATION

Thank you, Audrey Timms for the mentions. And great job
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by OHaddy(f): 3:43am On Sep 01, 2014
wow! Thank you Audrey, for giving us the opportunity to read this beautiful story. May God almighty cont to inspire you, may he give you divine success in your writing carrer. You wil be greatly celebrated IJN.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by RAFIC(m): 4:58am On Sep 01, 2014
APPRECIATION
I want to say a big thank you to Mrs AudreyTimms for the thinking, writting and timing of this story. It surely would take you places. And I know and hope you can put more great pieces like this together not just for ♍Ɣ reading pleasure but for your career joy as well. Finally I want to thank the mods for putting this on the fp so that I got a chance to see it and to read it..... Thanks once again Mrs AudreyTimms

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by HelenBee(f): 5:08am On Sep 01, 2014
cry So it has come to the end?? I really wish it won't. Thanks dear...such a wonderful story.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by ruthobaz(f): 5:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Wow! I really did enjoy this story.More grace to you dearie.IMO you could hv a blog where some of your stories would be updated regularly.We'd really love to keep hearing from you.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Larrysun for being d 1st to comment and of course, his critic. Happy new month,E-family. Our month of unlimited testimony. Dis month shall not go widaout a 9cer story from our humble writer, Audrey Timms, IJN.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by swtangeljones(f): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Not happy dis story has finally cum to an end....but all d same ma'am u really kept me glued to my fone always refreshing. I would miss u so much.
Secondly ma, d way u composed d story, d plot n in fact the Characters its really great.
More Kudos to u ma...may God gv u more strength to continue writing and ur husband is really understanding,may God gv him more grace to continue in dat....Luking forward to dis great story wn u eventually publish it...and also luking more forward in reading more of ur stories...U R BLESSED! HAPPY NEW MONTH 2 U MRS AUDREY TIMMS and to all ur AWESOME READERS....may dis month of SEPTEMBER be great 4 us all and may God grant us all our heart desires....AMEN!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by olarafiat(f): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2014
aunty hav u considered Bukky Ajayi or Joke Silver for d mama Oleng role
btw my name as dey there my head just dey swell#abow4utoo#
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by aprilwise(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Madam Audrey, I thank God for u for ur talent. this is just d beginning for u. u will do greater exploits with ur stories. God bless u.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by holyboss: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Lmao! U dnt no if he's a silent giver na
Oh! Ok! I hear u O!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by crislyn(f): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Tnk u Audrey for ds wonderful piece..u r a rily nice person nd may nice nd wonderful tinz happen in ur life in Jesus name! Hoping to see d movie o.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by anasbeaut(f): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks ma for this great opportunity to read ur awesome book . Hoping to c it in paperback in d nearest future. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.